Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP (26533 Views)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by jogsman01(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Runaway: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari's dumbness is becoming contagious to say the least. cheesy

Omenkalives you dey see your party ? cheesy

Shame no dey catch una again at all. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by rosita33(f): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Neminc:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has reacted to a statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari blaming Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris for incessant killings in Benue.

Buhari on his visit to Benue denied knowledge of IGP Idris’s absence in the state, stating that he disobeyed his order .

The statement sparked different reactions as Nigerians and politicians queried how a president of the country will not be aware of IG of Police’s movements and decisions concerning serious matters.

Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose mocked Buhari’s absence of knowledge about happenings in Nigeria, describing the situation as unfortunate.

However, responding, the APC said the President spoke from the heart and was sincere about issues in Benue.

The party’s National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi speaking to Punch said Buhari’s statement should not be misconstrued to mean the President was not in charge.

Abdullahi said, “What the President said with regard to the IG shows the level of sincerity of Mr. President.

“It takes a very honest and courageous man to say what the President said and I am sure the President is ready to deal with the situation arising from that.

“If the opposition see things differently you can’t blame them. They are looking for anything, just anything to bounce back to relevance but Nigerians are wiser.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/13/benue-killings-apc-reacts-buharis-statement-igp/

can someone just tell this animal or better still cow to resign. what a national disgrace. that igp should be sack. playing politics with human life

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by michoim(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Yes ooo . PDP/SDP seeking relevance by any means...
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Jabioro: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Courageous indeed! He should resign and i would share his historical move for next centuary generation..

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Abfinest007(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
who invented lie d answer should be apc

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by amazon14: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Omeokachie:
They want to throw the IGP under the bus.

IGP simply read the body language of a president that asked the Benue people to accommodate their killers.

Was the president on medical vacation when police PRO called Ortom a "drowning man"?

Now the shit has hit the fan, and they want to dump the blame on the equally useless IG.

It is said that when you are sent on a slaves errand, you use your wisdom in delivering it as a free born.

IGP has been used and dumped. Good riddance!

U understood bubu kind of administration very well.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by anselaw(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
useless party continue to defend ur president...one day all of u will be tired to defend buhari

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by amazon14: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Please Apc, can buhari honestly, sincerely, and courageously resign now knowing he has messed up the Nation

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by DonBobes(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Apes in high heels and office shoes

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by dust144(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by 2LESS(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
I am disappointed that this mallam did not say it was GEJ/PDP that put those words in the mouth of Buhari.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Abfinest007:
buhari is too blind to know what is happening around him,he knows nothing apart from d road to daura and that's where he will go to come 2019
Blind President grin
Abfinest007:
buhari is too blind to know what is happening around him,he knows nothing apart from d road to daura and that's where he will go to come 2019
Blind President

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by debolayinka(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
How appreciable is a man's sincerity when it costs lives of his people?
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by ORIGENAL(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Thank God you knew Nigerians are wise, #BackToDoura2019#
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by NairaMaster1(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2018
APC should learn from the South African party that advised Zuma to step down rather than justifying ignorance and absent mindedness.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by DJInfluence: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
The question is, why is Idris still in charge of the police force then? Bubu should show he is in charge and remove him as IG and even recommend that the police board demote the incompetent Idris.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Tmiky: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
the president is really Sick maybe mentally now, we can help him by voting Him out,'.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Btruth: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
His own foolishness even pass that of Buhari self. Kai! my country don suffer.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Salvationboy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Where did we go wrong in this country,how can the cso of a country say a thing like this. I must say this country is in the wrong hand. God please help us,any how you will do it, please do it for your children.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by akaahs(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
This people sef, d man has no intention visiting Benue people, u guyz force him by criticizing him of attending a wedding. Now that he forced himself to go, he went fu*ckup. What do u want from him!??
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Juliusdking(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dis APC people dey make me vex
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, he takes a more courageous man to say the truth at the most difficult time but he takes a more courageous man to admits his failure and resign his position.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by MARKETfund: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Height of incompetence! When exactly did he find out that IGP is not stationed in Benue as directed and what did he do about it? Mr president is just too docile and dull! An IGP flaunted your direct order and you came to whine about it, nothing has been done; you want to go and query him when you get back to Abuja, what sort of trash talk is that one?

Go and ask OBJ how he was able to put everyone in check during his time. OBJ gives you an assignment and assigns another person to monitor you, in that way, there is check and balances.

This one leaves everything in the hands of cabals to handle, then they feed him the info they want him to hear and ignore the rest. I don't even know if he reads those papers he carries about everywhere he goes or he just does the cross-word puzzles, glance at the cartoons and dumps it.

This is the maziomenauko I once knew in the literature section!
At a time I argued within myself whether there is a disconnect between cognitive skill and literary skills cos since the inception of this present administration it seem to me that you lack the former but possesses the latter.
It chuns my tommy each time I read you defending every gaffe of this government lead by President Buhari. You appeared to be licking arss here and seem unwilling to step on toes even in the face of obvious injustices, maladministrations etc. Take for example how the President was quick in proscribing the IPOB group and unleashing the Soldiers on them. Compare it with the kid gloves with which he handled this fulani herdsmen continued bloodbath. Ask yourself, is the Police appropriate for this situation or the Army, and what is holding him from Proscribing a known fourth deadliest terrorist organization according to global terrorist index report?

Uche gi dikwa n'ihe ina eme di anyi

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by bendike: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The APC unfortunately does not realize that the President's sincerity inadvertently spells gross incompetence and uncommitment to his words.

If he can't see it through that his instructions are followed, then why should he remain President?

I just hope Yusuf has repaired that his powerbike, because that's what is taking the dullàrd back to Daura in 2019.
NwAmaikpe the SAGE has spoken.. grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Awoleesu(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
He said Nigerians are getting wiser... And APC getting 'foolish-ier' I guess!
Cos wisdom it should have been had Bolaji Abdullahi kept shut over this matter than helping his party in its self-sabotaging effortsq
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by marticeus(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
We supported him when it mattered most regardless of religious and ethnic sentiments. The time has come for him to go in peace. He may have been slowed by the illness which is not his fault anyway, his best are simply not good enough. Go PMB go, don't allow the scavengers to tarnish your hard earned reputations. Go PMP, now that the ovation is loudest.
Go GMB go, don't allow yourself to be trapped in a complex webs of iniquities and the vultures surrounding you.
Go PMB go, the Benue debacle is a tip of iceberg, they have committed so many frauds in your name and in a matter of time, the evils they did will be unfolded.
GO PMB GO, in all honesty I cannot believe that you can be there and all these things are happening.
Go Buhari go, there can be no other time than now, my beloved president, go in peace and take your deservedly rest.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by Princewell2012(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Height of incompetence! When exactly did he find out that IGP is not stationed in Benue as directed and what did he do about it? Mr president is just too docile and dull! An IGP flaunted your direct order and you came to whine about it, nothing has been done; you want to go and query him when you get back to Abuja, what sort of trash talk is that one?

Go and ask OBJ how he was able to put everyone in check during his time. OBJ gives you an assignment and assigns another person to monitor you, in that way, there is check and balances.

This one leaves everything in the hands of cabals to handle, then they feed him the info they want him to hear and ignore the rest. I don't even know if he reads those papers he carries about everywhere he goes or he just does the cross-word puzzles, glance at the cartoons and dumps it.

It is all just for a show. He only truly read them when Goodluck was on sit.
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by callixibe: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
He is courageous enough to admit that he is clueless. Let the zombies continue to pretend
Re: Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP by callixibe: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bihar was honest to inform doubting zombies that he is clueless. QED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.