Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} (936 Views)

Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) / Boys n girls wat turns u on n off: as for me i hate attitudes frm ladies / True Fact About Dark Skin N Girls!!!!ewwww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by lordizak(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2010
Go to schools 95% of the genius are guys, and it angers me that only 5% is made girls. so i give it to the guys.
i will bring out more point as we progress.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by candylips(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2010
where did you get those stats from.

i think statistics has shown that girls actually do better than boys on average
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by puskin: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2010
Go to schools 95% of the genius are guys, and it angers me that only 5% is made girls. so i give it to the guys.
i will bring out more point as we progress.

Bollocks. . . . . . Where did U get those stats from. . . . . . .anyways it only goes to confirm that 98.9% of stats are made on the spot.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by OvieE: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
girls are smarter
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
I wouldn't say that women or men ar necessarily smarter then one another, I think each gender
has it general strengths and weaknesses, it's not fair to make an overall assumption.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Areaboy2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
i doubt either is smarter. its just that a greater percentage of women rather have a man to lean on than work out lives challenges alone. i guess thats what holds them back,

but thats just my theory. i may be wrong undecided
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Spyker: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2010
Apart from physical energy and strength, girls are smarter.
From time, girls are smarter. Adam was deceived by Eve, Sampson by Delilah, John-the-Baptist was beheaded because of a Girl, Joseph was imprisoned because of Pharaoh's wife and so on. This is just some smart girls in the holy book.
In our day, Guys are being fooled on a daily basis by women. Men are directors of the home but the woman manages the home. So therefore, the woman is managing the director alias Managing Director. grin

Apart from the above funny reasons, i go with >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rokiatu:

I wouldn't say that women or men ar necessarily smarter then one another, I think each gender
has it general strengths and weaknesses, it's not fair to make an overall assumption.

Area_boy:

i doubt either is smarter. its just that a greater percentage of women rather have a man to lean on than work out lives challenges alone. i guess thats what holds them back,

Which means, we are all equally smart only that our culture for many years empowers the man first. Thanks to women liberation and the Beijing conference.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by 190: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
190 tricked all nland babes! tongue
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
this thread will surely turn to war zone for insults, it just a timed bomb waiting to explode grin
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by bee444: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
Spyker:

Apart from physical energy and strength, girls are smarter.
From time, girls are smarter. Adam was deceived by Eve, Sampson by Delilah, John-the-Baptist was beheaded because of a Girl, Joseph was imprisoned because of Pharaoh's wife and so on. This is just some smart girls in the holy book.
In our day, Guys are being fooled on a daily basis by women. Men are directors of the home but the woman manages the home. So therefore, the woman is managing the director alias Managing Director. grin

Apart from the above funny reasons, i go with >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Which means, we are all equally smart only that our culture for many years empowers the man first. Thanks to women liberation and the Beijing conference.

Apart from physical energy, strength and sense of reasoning and understanding, grils are smarter.

Studies from the Manhattan Institute( April 2009)found out that not only do girls do well and graduate more than guys, they also dominate most schools and Universities.

March 2009, research conducted by good school guide, concluded that girls are on the rise and more guys are loosing concentration.

In the UK alone, 55% of those at school at a given time are girls, while 55% of guys are at work at a particular time.

Academic wise, girls are smarter, but on the reasoning and understanding side, guys are on top.

Guys are always in a need to make sense, while ladies wouldn't allow a thing like sense to spoil thier arguments.

Conclusion, girls are only smarter when it comes to education, but generally speaking, they lack the virtue to make it in the real world.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
girls are naturally smarter. case closed.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2010
why would guys be smarter in universities when they are busy chasing their female students? grin
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Donald4u: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
Laughing in Swahili

@OP

Just look at the number of Naija guys that have fallen mugu for girls. There you have your answer. Smartness is not limited to book knowledge. It includes sharpness and a sense of cunning too.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Gudintent: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
Between Guys N Girls, Who Is [size=29pt]Smater.[/size] {debate}
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by lordizak(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2010
the only proven thing i know is that girls do better in sciences, cos they indentify colours best. Go to any school & find out urself.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2010
rokiatu:

U've given the cool and sensitive reply ever.

Kudos to you overthere.

Keep it up.
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by lordizak(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2010
it is medically proven that the female brain stops growing after two weeks formation, but that of the male continous till after birth. so the males are more intelligent, faster and smarter
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by MaiSuya(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2010
lordizak:

it is medically proven that the female brain stops growing after two weeks formation, but that of the male continous till after birth. so the males are more intelligent, faster and smarter

preposterous

@topic, girls are known to be smarter
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by rickie4us(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2010
rokiatu:

I agree with you
Re: Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} by BlackRevo: 5:57pm On May 06, 2010
Both are smart but IMO guys are more smarter generally.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Her? / My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? / I Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.