Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos (33333 Views)

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Gloriagee(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
What of his colleagues? Neighbors? Church folks? U Neva jam... U go tire

Do ur best and leave the rest for God...

biacan:
I can never bring a maid to my house when I get married biko........don't want my husband to be taken away from me by another woman.... cool
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
One happened recently in my area of satellite town Lagos
The house maid killed the 5yr old son of madam as she went to shop
Husband is in south Africa sending money
The house girl who is about 17yrs old used a rope to strangle the child
She is in the police station as I speak
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by kushercain: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
I don't think I will ever make use of house help when the right time comes. I don't want stories that touch. 'everybody za afa nnia biko'.

Me too don't want house helps. I believe when we tie the knot it would be much easier for us
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by kenychordz: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
All this is as the result of chronic laziness in our women today back in the days our mothers raised 4, 5, 6, to 10 children on their own without the use of house helps these days u see a woman who just has 1 child is looking for a househelp leaving their kids at the mercy of total strangers these days u cannot even trust your kids in the care of fellow family members not to talk of a total stranger u just employed.

While I have a lot of respect for women, and mean no one any disrespect, our women nowadays are too lazy, please stop this laziness if our parents of old behaved the way we are behaving right now many of us wouldn't be alive
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
kenychordz:
All this is as the result of chronic laziness in our women today back in the days our mothers raised 4, 5, 6, to 10 children on their own without the use of house helps these days u see a woman who just has 1 child is looking for a househelp leaving their kids at the mercy of total strangers these days u cannot even trust your kids in the care of fellow family members not to talk of a total stranger u just employed.

While I have a lot of respect for women, and mean no one any disrespect, our women nowadays are too lazy, please stop this laziness if our parents of old behaved the way we are behaving right now many of us wouldn't be alive
you can say dat again, n dey will still do some farming works join... D women we have nowadays as functions attending women n internet slayers..
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Gracespecial101(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Idahtee:
"While I was suffering in Libya for us, my wife was sleeping with a married man"- Libya returnee .

A Libya returnee has revealed how his wife was busy having an affair with a married man while he was being tortured in the North African country in search for greener pastures. According to reports, Mr. James Kwarteng was legally residing in Libya. He had permit to live and work there, until his unfortunate ‘arrest’.

He was reportedly captured by a group of armed Libyans and Koreans, who would only trade you for a sum of money or harvest your kidneys.
James who said he saw death everyday – was tied and hanged in the air for seven (7) days, without water or food to eat. The only taste of liquid he ever drank was the blood that oozed from his head anytime the Libyans crushed his head with a gun – when he called for water.

According to James, they seize all your belongings when captured; so if you are unable to remember any phone number off-head, for the Libyans to trade with, you are killed on the spot. James had managed to save GHs 25, 000 with his mother in Ghana, so when they (Libyans) contacted his mother, she wired that same money to save her son’s life.

James has Three (3) kids, two in secondary school, and One (1) in primary school.
While James was in Libya, surviving for his family, his wedded wife, a nurse, and a staunch church member was busy having an affair with another married man.

According to reports, the man had planned on divorcing his wife for James’ wife. James got proof of his wife’s affair with the ex-boyfriend, and their plans to settle but couldn’t do much about it.
His wife later ran away, leaving this wounded man with their three kids.

A Ghanaian journalist, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, who shared Jame’s pathetic story online met with him recently to give him US $500 (over N180,000), donated towards the treatment of his deteriorating shot-hand

Bro's why Na just Tell us why undecided

How will you be posting news under news lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Blacky1: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na laziness on the side of the so called wife dey cause this wahala. Why em bi say girls of nowadays no fit take care of there own pikins, every young girl now need a house help so that em go get chance dey watch telemundo and to dey fix nail...mtcheeeew na dem sabi
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
All this lazy wives that keep employing house help are the ones causing this.. What is the much work in the house that me and my wife can't do together..?.. I never marry sha
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Dgreatest496(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
seriously �
it’s not easy but if we can try managing our homes
ourselves, we would have less of these stories even though some of them are naturally wicked and never satisfied. If
you want a child nanny please treat her like your own or
else do the chores yourself.
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by wildkat: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Authoreety:
Na wa o.... world don spoil finish....

When I ws a kid, our housegals wld take turn to screw me nd my junior broda... chei!

Honestly I dnt kno hw to feel weneva I remember those times

No be only you o. Me too, and I enjoyed it
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by tyup(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Caustics:
angry they should force her to eat a carton of key soap

Lol grin caustic soda ni
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Momoh7(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
We the association of house helpers will not take it Signed by Sec to Northern Nigerians in Afghanistan
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
I don't think I will ever make use of house help when the right time comes. I don't want stories that touch. 'everybody za afa nnia biko'.
Nne keezi Ife m'nafu ifea? Ichoziri iduwa mmadu nkpuruobi? Nne rubanu'm Na email'm k'anyi ruo ofuma. Inugo?
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by DrMuzungu(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chochovini:
EAT Her raw.

I would not touch that pile of filth with my bare hands. That is why we have timber market guys with strong konji.
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by igweboss: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
this girl na bad girl,wetin the pinkin do ham,na soap them give ham wen she dey small,she need pray
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
ufuosman:
Pure witch

An evil act. But we also have evil masters who maltreat their househelps. Sometimes the helps take it on master's kid.
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Is it a must you hire a house help?
Despite the trending sacriledges perpetrated by the so called house helps some still believe it's safer on their side until they also discover something shocking.
they are feminists so don't have time after career
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
biacan:
I can never bring a maid to my house when I get married biko........don't want my husband to be taken away from me by another woman.... cool
hecan't be taken away if he is truly yours.you only fear shadows when you are 419er yourself
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Nackzy: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
enabledgoddess:

A relation could do same , too. I have heard of a man who sold his brother's kids to ritualist. Yes, he was living with the couple. A relation could physically or sexually abuse your child. You never can tell with people. The heart of man is evil I think women should pick up job/business that will allow them have time for their babies
You have a point my dear,, I don't even know what one will do again
Re: House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos by Nackzy: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
egojeny1:

A relation will do u what u can never imagine.
Yeah that's True sha, I don't know what I'll do again to protect my future kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) / Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.