Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) (51597 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Business is going well grin
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
All these fake life prosperity Pastors

The day our intelligence level is raised by quality education, people like these would be irrelevant

The principles of prosperity are practical, it's not by who cast and bind, is Dangote a Christian sad, but all these Pastors would use him as a point of reference and you would still be shouting, "I will be better than Dangoteeeeee, Amennn" cheesy

Get off your lazy ass, acquire a skill and go understand cash flow creating techniques and be prosperous, no amount of vigil can do it for you if you don't apply certain techniques

Stop falling maga to these Pastors wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by olabrad: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's a great man of God

Despite that, the message of God preached by the "great man of God" has not taught you not to follow a man just because he drives a car?
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by olabrad: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
sexyking1:
Men of God! Those criticizing didn't realize dat God searches only the heart! May we all make heaven. Amen

The same scriptures stated expressly that "by their fruits you will know them." (Mat. 7:16)

Do we need to split your brain open before you know that fruit is not internal but external?

Empty, half-baked Christian

1 Like

Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by NXTDANGOTE(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by guardsman: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Otobolizer himself. diaris God o

1 Like

Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by stankezzy: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
anybody that talks against apostle fire will fall on him, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, and God said "I AM A CONSUMING FIRE"
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm seeing bald head
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by princeade86(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
damosky12:

Oga, scriptures are not meant to be pasted on walls but to be known in the heart and to be evident in life and ministry.

We don't have to always look for something to criticize.
and no even single picture of JESUS CHRIST right?
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by damosky12(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
princeade86:
and no even single picture of JESUS CHRIST right?

Does Jesus Christ have a picture
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Looks like a museum grin
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by Blacky1: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
The office set no fine.
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
stankezzy:
anybody that talks against apostle fire will fall on him, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, and God said "I AM A CONSUMING FIRE"

Every believer is anointed. Moreover, that verse no longer applies today. Early Christians suffered persecution and the man, Saul, who led many of those persecutions later wrote the most books in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by Donopsiano(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
baaadt guy you are..... cool cool cool
aleeyus:

those 2 guys thiv and dosnt even av shem grin grin grin look at aw they poze
by the way
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
If hm like make hm stand wit Christ & Gabriel.......how does it make him a holyman??
Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by oruma19: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's a great man of God
no,, he is an ordinary man of a great God..

1 Like

Re: Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) by Cjay2020(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
"In the photo that showed of the paintings, the pastor was seen sitting down and working on some documents on his office table as the photo was taken"

..like he didn't know they want to snap him Abi...

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? / Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.