Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (26441 Views)

Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by HoodBillionaire: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2018
after smoking 13wraps.
i was able to finish a whole full slized bread with sadine fried with eggs and solo coke.
oh bobs
tho i eat once a day.mostly around 3.but eat like a lion
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by kestolove95(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2018
prince049:

Me nko....Will get some good herbs
Seriuxli Base on science student dat I wanna be, am interested
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by kestolove95(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2018
eherbal:
can we all roll together?name time and place.
bills on me.(weed only) grin
make u know come kill us with smoke oo, na girls we be, I dey fear una science student
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by kestolove95(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Guidette:

lol, ok. Whenever you come back from heaven, i would definitely share a spliff with you grin
lol..many people have agreed to sponsor us
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by SUNDICOS(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do cripples take weed too?
Broo the mouth is not cripple naa.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by correctguy101(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

My brother and friend, the Tea is too strong for mere mortals. It took me a week of detox to get it off my system and treat the anxiety and addiction to it. The brain loves it, and when it does not have, it calls for more. So I used Baking Soda and Vinegar to treat that addiction and moved on with my research. I am told I do not need for my Spiritual growth at the level in my Soul Mission. But I am going to try the green leaf and see how that pans out. I heard the dry leaves are cured with chemical products which I believe could affect the real effect the plant was designed by our Ancestors.

Thought I warned you not to use SK despite SK being my initials? SK has been mixed with things I don't know. I did take some last night cos I had a swell day and happiness wan choke me. lols

The plant itself and nothing more. Only mix after it's already boiled and that is a personal choice.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2018
correctguy101:

Thought I warned you not to use SK despite SK being my initials? SK has been mixed with things I don't know. I did take some last night cos I had a swell day and happiness wan choke me. lols

The plant itself and nothing more. Only mix after it's already boiled and that is a personal choice.

The last time I asked a certain gentleman to bring me the green marijuana leaves, he brought the dry ones. I do not think it was SK, although I can not even differentiate which is which. I asked for the natural organic plant as nature seeded it. But what he brought for me was totally dried out stuff in a black nylon. I was furious, but I had to do the do. My friend who took a shot of it, could not speak for some minutes. He was staring into space......hahahahaahahaha

But I will sure find how to get the green in Lekki, sounds like something that works excellent for you. And I do not see why it shouldnt work for me if I get the good strands.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Guidette,

You put it accurately, during my trial of cannabis, I noticed it has more Emotional and Spiritual Effect than physical. Physically, it smells funny and the smoke is capable of polluting a clean space such as mine, but it does make the eyes look funny, the muscle relaxes, and activate the motor neurons. One is able to notice the subtle movements and then I noticed as I progressed I noticed the amplification of the effects of the motor neurons and it was a proof that the physical body is just an organic bio-electric robot.

As a transitioning Vegan, I curious about plants now and this plant especially. I need the freshly plugged leaf so I can really examine the effects of the natural plant, cos I was informed that the dry leaves are sometimes cured with other chemicals. As a vegan, I do not put bullshiit into my body, so I believe before December this year, I should find someone to bring me the green leaves for examination..

Damn you are transitioning too? That's craazy, after i tried cannabis, my eyes truly opened to this world and I changed my diet overnight. I became fully vegan and had so much energy than I ever had in my life. Unfortunately, when i came back to naija, my parents were against my diet choices and I decided to become a pesquetarian instead to appease them. But once I relocate back abroad, I am returning to a vegan lifestyle again.

Honestly, the amount of change I had in my life through this plant is beyond words. The most important things were it revealed to me who I truly was, got me closer to the Supreme Consciousness within, saw the bigger picture of what life truly means and made me not be afraid of death but actually embrace it.

I love it! Even though I havent smoked since last year, I miss it. Sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by correctguy101(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

The last time I asked a certain gentleman to bring me the green marijuana leaves, he brought the dry ones. I do not think it was SK, although I can not even differentiate which is which. I asked for the natural organic plant as nature seeded it. But what he brought for me was totally dried out stuff in a black nylon. I was furious, but I had to do the do. My friend who took a shot of it, could not speak for some minutes. He was staring into space......hahahahaahahaha

But I will sure find how to get the green in Lekki, sounds like something that works excellent for you. And I do not see why it shouldnt work for me if I get the good strands.

It's a good plant and has been harmless to me since 2011 when I first tried it. So why not. I've tried several different ways of doing it for me and my brand is set and I can prepare it while sleeping walking even.

Me and officers dey sidon enjoy am, though some of them are Lily brained and misbehave after one or two swallows lols..

My advice is don't take it if you notice your body and mind can't handle it. Although it's medicinal, but the "moment" is the only problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guidette:

Damn you are transitioning too? That's craazy, after i tried cannabis, my eyes truly opened to this world and I changed my diet overnight. I became fully vegan and had so much energy than I ever had in my life. Unfortunately, when i came back to naija, my parents were against my diet choices and I decided to become a pesquetarian instead to appease them. But once I relocate back abroad, I am returning to a vegan lifestyle again.

Honestly, the amount of change I had in my life through this plant is beyond words. The most important things were it revealed to me who I truly was, got me closer to the Supreme Consciousness within, saw the bigger picture of what life truly means and made me not be afraid of death but actually embrace it.

I love it! Even though I havent smoked since last year, I miss it. Sigh

If you find time to follow my threads, you will understand that I have been a researcher about the Universe and God, so it wasnt cannabis that inspired my transitioning. It was the spiritual awakening process. As my Energy Signature Pyramid got squared and the corner stone of Source Consciousness flows through, I became constantly connected the matrix. So, in order to raise my vibration, I must forego eating all forms of animals and anything that has blood, flesh, heart and even eggs and dairies.

I tried cannabis after a great guy here recommended that I research on it and I think it is a marvelous plant. I finally found something that could replace alcohol in my life if not fully but now I do not miss alcohol and even if I want to indulge I buy the XOs, quite expensive but atleast I am sure of conc. above 40% which I believe has no yeast that could generate mucous.

You are the first Nigerian I read here that is Vegan, I hope to find ladies who are vegans as I can not longer associate with people who eat animals. My wife from time is big on vegs and fruits, so it was not tough for me to tell her transition my diet to vegan, although I get occasion reprimands from her. No worry, she go soon go back to her base abroad. I will be fully without any kind of dairy or egg. I wish people know the energy one has when not eating animals. I go for 3 hours walk every saturday and sundays at the beach and I am stronger than I ever was.

And above us, my connection to Source has been amplified as I get Number Sequences and synchronicities before any events in my life. I am 100% guided by the Spirit Guides and the Anscended Masters.

Marijuana is a mysterious plant. My research shows it was brought to Earth from Orion by the Annunakis and I also learnt that any plane that Humans are seeded, Marijuana is one of the first plants that is introduced by the ET Gods.

I will source for the green leaves and try that in its natural state.

Thanks for sharing and if you have other information that could be useful for me on my journey, please feel free to share.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
correctguy101:

It's a good plant and has been harmless to me since 2011 when I first tried it. So why not. I've tried several different ways of doing it for me and my brand is set and I can prepare it while sleeping walking even.

Me and officers dey sidon enjoy am, though some of them are Lily brained and misbehave after one or two swallows lols..

My advice is don't take it if you notice your body and mind can't handle it. Although it's medicinal, but the "moment" is the only problem.

Have you thought of producing Hemp Essential Oil ?

I am planning to buy Essential Oil distillery, then I will customize it to produce the hemp oil too. I think if one is to produce the marijuana oil as tiny as it might be per quantity of the feed, one can introduce it as 'spice' into our diets or green Tea. What ever form this hemp research will take me to, I am prepared to dive in deep cos I must NOT go back to alcohol as much as I used to. A shot of Tequila with two drops hemp Essential oil should be able to make life heaven on Earth, I guess. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by correctguy101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Have you thought of producing Hemp Essential Oil ?

I am planning to buy Essential Oil distillery, then I will customize it to produce the hemp oil too. I think if one is to produce the marijuana oil as tiny as it might be per quantity of the feed, one can introduce it as 'spice' into our diets or green Tea. What ever form this hemp research will take me to, I am prepared to dive in deep cos I must NOT go back to alcohol as much as I used to. A shot of Tequila with two drops hemp Essential oil should be able to make life heaven on Earth, I guess. grin grin grin

Lols, You this man cheesy

Good luck, know the environment we are in Africa, I'm sure you won't get the permit grin
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
correctguy101:

Lols, You this man cheesy

Good luck, know the environment we are in Africa, I'm sure you won't get the permit grin

I have looked up the smaller versions of the machine, though not available in Nigeria, it is actually an Essential Oil machine, and it can be used for just any leaves. Essential Oils are produced from leaves so I had already planned to buy the machine to produce Essential oil. Massage Oils are becoming very expensive so I planned producing them for personal use, but now I have found how wonderful it will be to use it for hemp oil too.

Life is wonderful my brov. I do not need any permit if I am not selling it.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

If you find time to follow my threads, you will understand that I have been a researcher about the Universe and God, so it wasnt cannabis that inspired my transitioning. It was the spiritual awakening process. As my Energy Signature Pyramid got squared and the corner stone of Source Consciousness flows through, I became constantly connected the matrix. So, in order to raise my vibration, I must forego eating all forms of animals and anything that has blood, flesh, heart and even eggs and dairies.

I tried cannabis after a great guy here recommended that I research on it and I think it is a marvelous plant. I finally found something that could replace alcohol in my life if not fully but now I do not miss alcohol and even if I want to indulge I buy the XOs, quite expensive but atleast I am sure of conc. above 40% which I believe has no yeast that could generate mucous.

You are the first Nigerian I read here that is Vegan, I hope to find ladies who are vegans as I can not longer associate with people who eat animals. My wife from time is big on vegs and fruits, so it was not tough for me to tell her transition my diet to vegan, although I get occasion reprimands from her. No worry, she go soon go back to her base abroad. I will be fully without any kind of dairy or egg. I wish people know the energy one has when not eating animals. I go for 3 hours walk every saturday and sundays at the beach and I am stronger than I ever was.

And above us, my connection to Source has been amplified as I get Number Sequences and synchronicities before any events in my life. I am 100% guided by the Spirit Guides and the Anscended Masters.

Marijuana is a mysterious plant. My research shows it was brought to Earth from Orion by the Annunakis and I also learnt that any plane that Humans are seeded, Marijuana is one of the first plants that is introduced by the ET Gods.

I will source for the green leaves and try that in its natural state.

Thanks for sharing and if you have other information that could be useful for me on my journey, please feel free to share.

Damn! Well I guess I have a brother who has had access to the same information I have. Very nice to meet you. I have read so many books and watched so many videos on youtube that i feel like my brain is over saturated with information. So Im just chilling now and enjoying life. I live every moment like my last. Once I realized that the matrix is just an illusion, I started to focus on my subconscious/unconscious reality and dream work more than anything now. I am also interested in contacting my ancestors, past/future lives, and unlocking superhuman powers. I am reading Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce and also CYCLOMANCY! Looking into more occult themed books and trying to use the Qabbalah tree of life to pass through Daath to get to to the Qlippoth. So I am more focused now on action more than reading stuff. Trying to practice the stuff I read now.
Have you ever had an astral projection before? Or at least lucid dreaming? Contacted spirits? Or automatic writing? Do you have a daily theurgic practice?

By the way do you live in Nigeria, Lagos precisely? Maybe we can see in person and exchange ideas.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
The most common dangers posed by marijuana arise from CHEMICALS that are used by unscrupulous commercial growers to eradicate fungal infections, mold, insects and caterpillars.

Some of those agro-chemicals are seriously toxic, and I speak with full authority on this subject. Not long ago, I was gifted some aromatic, sticky and truly beautiful nuggets of California-grown indica weed. I tried that chit later on that night, and would up undergoing one of the worst experiences imaginable, with the result that I NEARLY called 911 for paramedics to come and save me from what I thought was the early stages of a frigging heart attack, as my body temperature went haywire in a reaction clearly caused by chemicals of unknown origin.

I wound up escaping from that scary rabbit-hole by doing some slow yoga stretches whilst taking deep breaths, and when that ordeal was over, I swore NEVER to partake of ANY weed whose growing process I did not personally witness, which of course eliminates ALL commercially grown medical cannabis sold in the USA, Holland or Canada.

So for those of you residing in Nigeria, or indeed anyplace else where cannabis is sold either legally or illegally, please BEWARE of chemical contamination, and discard ANY weed that smells odd, so as to avoid ingesting any number of truly insidious chemicals used by profit-minded cannabis farmers the world over.

The most ideal situation for any practitioner of weed, is to grow your own, in a secret location deep in the forest, if you have access to such remote areas. If you have no means to grow your own weed, then my advice to you is to QUIT MARIJUANA forever, and from then on out, refrain from trying any cannabis grown by professional farmers who only care about profit, at the expense of consumers' health.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guidette:

Damn! Well I guess I have a brother who has had access to the same information I have. Very nice to meet you. I have read so many books and watched so many videos on youtube that i feel like my brain is over saturated with information. So Im just chilling now and enjoying life. I live every moment like my last. Once I realized that the matrix is just an illusion, I started to focus on my subconscious/unconscious reality and dream work more than anything now. I am also interested in contacting my ancestors, past/future lives, and unlocking superhuman powers. I am reading Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce and also CYCLOMANCY! Looking into more occult themed books and trying to use the Qabbalah tree of life to pass through Daath to get to to the Qlippoth. So I am more focused now on action more than reading stuff. Trying to practice the stuff I read now.
Have you ever had an astral projection before? Or at least lucid dreaming? Contacted spirits? Or automatic writing? Do you have a daily theurgic practice?

By the way do you live in Nigeria, Lagos precisely? Maybe we can see in person and exchange ideas.

Since you have read those books and gone through Youtube videos, may be what I am about to write will resonate with you and you can tell me if they make sense. Mine are mostly experiences and I go online for confirmation of what is going on with me since I had no mentor and I follow no religions or organizations.

Actually, I started my research while I was in the University, after I lost a couple of people in my family dear to me, I wanted to know where they went to, but I accelerate my research when I experienced 'accidental' bi-location. Where my inner body temporally separated from my physical body. The churches could not explain to me what was going on. And I went to over 10 churches asking same questions and even found myself in Jehovah's witness for 2 yrs, got baptized in a different church and became an ardent reader of the Bible. Completed reading all pages in the Bible twice and started evening preaching as an ordained Elder. Even though people shade tears of joy at my oratory I felt empty, cos things were not adding up.

I didnt give up on Religions then, but I studied a lot of advance sciences and since my discipline was Applied Chemistry I had affection for Quantum Physics and spent more time reading Physics than even my major. Then something happened one day. I experienced full blown Astral Projection and found myself outside this place we call Physical Reality. I was somewhere else I now know as the Lunar Operations Command on the moon. Since then, my journey began.

Before my Astral Projection or Soul Travel, I had met with Ascended Masters, at least a couple of them. So, Yes, I have met beings outside our current reality.

I do not think I can trade anything for this life style and I follow all rules as I know them and I have no intention of worshiping anything. That stubborness not to worship or join any organization brought me to the toughest angle, I would have probably sold my Soul to the 'Illuminati' crew if I was not the doubting type but I kept going on my search.

Regarding death, I think I died. I created a thread on my experience on the day. I basically came face to face with the end of my previous life and that day I finally came face to face with the kowledge of What Blue and Red Pills signify, and my left reptilian brain, alongside my right malian brain was re-calibrated with my frontal lobe, which is the primate part of the brain. I think my Amygdala was switched on and direction connection to the Infinite Source and the Matrix was enhance since then. At the moment I am aligned to Divinity and the psychic attacks have stopped. You should know that Religions are constructs of the matrix, which is powered by the Reptilians, I now harbour no hatred against the Reptilians and ther Iluminati ETs after I understand that I am a prime candidate, a Soul Player who have real inner powers, so everyone seem to want me on their side then, so the attacks was for me to join Religions for 'Deliverance', it is funny how every friend I complained to, recommended Mountain of Fire, I went there and fasted for a week without water and food and it calmed and I stopped and it started again.

Oh Yes, i refused to go back and waited for the worse. One night I came face to face at 3AM with a dragon-like energy being draining me of energy while I was on bed, I was totally on sleep paralysis. That day, when I woke up. I printed the picture of Lucifer, of Satan, of Jesus, of Mary or every Being religious or otherwise, I had a printer, make large A4 size sticker and I pasted them in my library, all of them, and I told them verbally that I am sovereign, NEVER AGAIN SHOULD THEY USE ME AS PUN ON THEIR GAMES. Then I tore away most of their pictures and I declared my Soveregnty.

Something happened, I earned my place in Divinity. I am neutral. And I know how this matrix works. I have seen the Grand Cosmic Computer that hosts me. Yes, DNA machine that powers our body, the Human Vehicle. We are not our bodies, we are Pure Conscious Source Energy. It is easy to read this, but when you finally experience it and live it and feel it. Then every other thing drops away.

I went through the Christ Consciousness, or what you can call the Cosmic Consciousness and I am guided by Number Sequences.

I have decided not to write about them anymore, because I do get a lot of insults from readers, some who are not qualified to be my cleaner so I stopped sharing.

But I will open a thread on my journey to Breatherianism, which will commence in the next 30yrs, I will stay with the Veganism for 15yrs, then I will transition to liquidarianism and I will give up water finally in the last years of my life on Earth and live on Air Alone.

I will begin documenting my experiences when I have completed a couple of Soul Missions and give my Life a Purpose other than making money for my selfish aims.

Enjoyment ? Oh Yes. I am not interested in anyone who does not take time out to enjoy the beauty of this world. There are much to write, which could make books in this lifetime, but there is no point to the books as I consider it my journey.

I am hoping that I can import Essential Oil Distillery and start producing my massage oils for oil massage, tantra and customize same for Hemp Oil, I believe it will be cleaner to use the oil in Green Tea or add a little to my Cognac, as I intend to give up on beer due to Yeast, but Ireland Guinness is no longer using Fish Bladder as their Filter, so I can at least enjoy their Stout, alongside hemp oil and if I can plant the cannabis, then I would prefer to grow them naturally, in flower pots.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jakumo:
The most common dangers posed by marijuana arise from CHEMICALS that are used by unscrupulous commercial growers to eradicate fungal infections, mold, insects and caterpillars.

Some of those agro-chemicals are seriously toxic, and I speak with full authority on this subject. Not long ago, I was gifted some aromatic, sticky and truly beautiful nuggets of California-grown indica weed. I tried that chit later on that night, and would up undergoing one of the worst experiences imaginable, with the result that I NEARLY called 911 for paramedics to come and save me from what I thought was the early stages of a frigging heart attack, as my body temperature went haywire in a reaction clearly caused by chemicals of unknown origin.

I wound up escaping from that scary rabbit-hole by doing some slow yoga stretches whilst taking deep breaths, and when that ordeal was over, I swore NEVER to partake of ANY weed whose growing process I did not personally witness, which of course eliminates ALL commercially grown medical cannabis sold in the USA, Holland or Canada.

So for those of you residing in Nigeria, or indeed anyplace else where cannabis is sold either legally or illegally, please BEWARE of chemical contamination, and discard ANY weed that smells odd, so as to avoid ingesting any number of truly insidious chemicals used by profit-minded cannabis farmers the world over.

The most ideal situation for any practitioner of weed, is to grow your own, in a secret location deep in the forest, if you have access to such remote areas. If you have no means to grow your own weed, then my advice to you is to QUIT MARIJUANA forever, and from then on out, refrain from trying any cannabis grown by professional farmers who only care about profit, at the expense of consumers' health.

My fear exactly. Which is why I have decided that the best approach is to distill it and get the oil. I have suspected that something that is not regulated in this country, with the rate of poverty, those guys might just grab some crazy leaves from the roadsides and dry them up and mix for people to smoke and go crazy, then the world will blame cannabis.

I am all pro-nature, but when it comes to Marijuana, one has to really be sure it is the real deal. If I can find where to get to seeds, I will order for some flower pots and some manure and grow them in beautiful for my experiments.

Thanks for the sterling advise, Jakumo.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

My fear exactly. Which is why I have decided that the best approach is to distill it and get the oil. I have suspected that something that is not regulated in this country, with the rate of poverty, those guys might just grab some crazy leaves from the roadsides and dry them up and mix for people to smoke and go crazy, then the world will blame cannabis.

I am all pro-nature, but when it comes to Marijuana, one has to really be sure it is the real deal. If I can find where to get to seeds, I will order for some flower pots and some manure and grow them in beautiful for my experiments.

Thanks for the sterling advise, Jakumo.

Seeds are very easy to acquire in Nigeria, because unlike Euro and US weed, all African weed is full of seeds, which readily sprout in a few days.

To produce your own connoisseur-grade seedless weed, you only need monitor your crop, and remove all males before they can shed pollen. The remaining female plants will produce nice seedless buds that are generally far more powerful than weed containing seeds. Full potency and maturity can take between 8 to 12 weeks from the time you sow the seeds.

Fly under the radar, and stay safe from da man, wherever you grow weed.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Seeds are very easy to acquire in Nigeria, because unlike Euro and US weed, all African weed is full of seeds, which readily sprout in a few days.

To produce your own connoisseur-grade seedless weed, you only need monitor your crop, and remove all males before they can shed pollen. The remaining female plants will produce nice seedless buds that are generally far more powerful than weed containing seeds. Full potency and maturity can take between 8 to 12 weeks from the time you sow the seeds.

Thanks for your input Jakumo, I will certainly go get my flower pots within the week and have the seeds sown. I am a full blooded-Nigerian, do not worry about the security abeg. I can actually ask the Police boys to help me buy the weed. I have a couple of them at my gate protecting me...lol. That one no be wahala at all.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Thanks for your input Jakumo, I will certainly go get my flower pots within the week and have the seeds sown. I am a full blooded-Nigerian, do not worry about the security abeg. I can actually ask the Police boys to help me buy the weed. I have a couple of them at my gate protecting me...lol. That one no be wahala at all.

Ha ha ha police is ya friend, and we all agree that a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha police is ya friend, and. we all agree that a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

You can say that again....hahahahaha
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
An Australian who once lived in Malawi, took time to learn the traditional curing process still used by Malawi's hillside farmers to enhance the psychoactive duration, calming effect, inspirational effect, and taste of their harvest. Toke or chew on some 3-month fermented weed, with its subtle sweet fragrance and long soaring, euphoric yet introspective effect, and you will become partial to that Malawian "Cob" curing process from that moment onward.

Like fine wine, weed needs to age over months or even years, whilst hermetically sealed from the air using a vacuum sealing machine to prevent mold from appearing whilst that very prolonged curing process is under way. The use of a vacuum food sealing machine is therefore a hugely beneficial innovation, for which the Always Mighty Mr. Tang can claim SOLE credit.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Foodsaver-FFS005-Vacuum-Sealing-Storage/dp/B01HRSEUWQ/ref=dp_ob_title_kitchen

Mr. Tang was kind enough to post this highly detailed tutorial covering the Malawian curing process, greatly improved with the use of a food-vacuum sealing machine, which makes possible truly anaerobic fermentation with zero mold concerns, yielding a compressed, delicious-scented product that looks very much like a piece of aged wood.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8147537&postcount=2118

If your gardening endeavors produce more quantity than you know how to store, THIS is the way to create a fermented product that just gets tastier, more pleasant and more potent as the months go by, whilst remaining extremely resistant to mold or decay during that long storage interval.

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
kestolove95:
make u know come kill us with smoke oo, na girls we be, I dey fear una science student
believe me I'm a gentleman. a shy one at dat. I won't indulge you in more than necessary smiley
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jakumo:

like seriously,we really need to hangout.i have a small piece of land behind my house. I can really use your help for personal consumption
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
billyonaire and jakumo.you guys have been having fun behind my back. lol
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Since you have read those books and gone through Youtube videos, may be what I am about to write will resonate with you and you can tell me if they make sense. Mine are mostly experiences and I go online for confirmation of what is going on with me since I had no mentor and I follow no religions or organizations.

Actually, I started my research while I was in the University, after I lost a couple of people in my family dear to me, I wanted to know where they went to, but I accelerate my research when I experienced 'accidental' bi-location. Where my inner body temporally separated from my physical body. The churches could not explain to me what was going on. And I went to over 10 churches asking same questions and even found myself in Jehovah's witness for 2 yrs, got baptized in a different church and became an ardent reader of the Bible. Completed reading all pages in the Bible twice and started evening preaching as an ordained Elder. Even though people shade tears of joy at my oratory I felt empty, cos things were not adding up.

I didnt give up on Religions then, but I studied a lot of advance sciences and since my discipline was Applied Chemistry I had affection for Quantum Physics and spent more time reading Physics than even my major. Then something happened one day. I experienced full blown Astral Projection and found myself outside this place we call Physical Reality. I was somewhere else I now know as the Lunar Operations Command on the moon. Since then, my journey began.

Before my Astral Projection or Soul Travel, I had met with Ascended Masters, at least a couple of them. So, Yes, I have met beings outside our current reality.

I do not think I can trade anything for this life style and I follow all rules as I know them and I have no intention of worshiping anything. That stubborness not to worship or join any organization brought me to the toughest angle, I would have probably sold my Soul to the 'Illuminati' crew if I was not the doubting type but I kept going on my search.

Regarding death, I think I died. I created a thread on my experience on the day. I basically came face to face with the end of my previous life and that day I finally came face to face with the kowledge of What Blue and Red Pills signify, and my left reptilian brain, alongside my right malian brain was re-calibrated with my frontal lobe, which is the primate part of the brain. I think my Amygdala was switched on and direction connection to the Infinite Source and the Matrix was enhance since then. At the moment I am aligned to Divinity and the psychic attacks have stopped. You should know that Religions are constructs of the matrix, which is powered by the Reptilians, I now harbour no hatred against the Reptilians and ther Iluminati ETs after I understand that I am a prime candidate, a Soul Player who have real inner powers, so everyone seem to want me on their side then, so the attacks was for me to join Religions for 'Deliverance', it is funny how every friend I complained to, recommended Mountain of Fire, I went there and fasted for a week without water and food and it calmed and I stopped and it started again.

Oh Yes, i refused to go back and waited for the worse. One night I came face to face at 3AM with a dragon-like energy being draining me of energy while I was on bed, I was totally on sleep paralysis. That day, when I woke up. I printed the picture of Lucifer, of Satan, of Jesus, of Mary or every Being religious or otherwise, I had a printer, make large A4 size sticker and I pasted them in my library, all of them, and I told them verbally that I am sovereign, NEVER AGAIN SHOULD THEY USE ME AS PUN ON THEIR GAMES. Then I tore away most of their pictures and I declared my Soveregnty.

Something happened, I earned my place in Divinity. I am neutral. And I know how this matrix works. I have seen the Grand Cosmic Computer that hosts me. Yes, DNA machine that powers our body, the Human Vehicle. We are not our bodies, we are Pure Conscious Source Energy. It is easy to read this, but when you finally experience it and live it and feel it. Then every other thing drops away.

I went through the Christ Consciousness, or what you can call the Cosmic Consciousness and I am guided by Number Sequences.

I have decided not to write about them anymore, because I do get a lot of insults from readers, some who are not qualified to be my cleaner so I stopped sharing.

But I will open a thread on my journey to Breatherianism, which will commence in the next 30yrs, I will stay with the Veganism for 15yrs, then I will transition to liquidarianism and I will give up water finally in the last years of my life on Earth and live on Air Alone.

I will begin documenting my experiences when I have completed a couple of Soul Missions and give my Life a Purpose other than making money for my selfish aims.

Enjoyment ? Oh Yes. I am not interested in anyone who does not take time out to enjoy the beauty of this world. There are much to write, which could make books in this lifetime, but there is no point to the books as I consider it my journey.

I am hoping that I can import Essential Oil Distillery and start producing my massage oils for oil massage, tantra and customize same for Hemp Oil, I believe it will be cleaner to use the oil in Green Tea or add a little to my Cognac, as I intend to give up on beer due to Yeast, but Ireland Guinness is no longer using Fish Bladder as their Filter, so I can at least enjoy their Stout, alongside hemp oil and if I can plant the cannabis, then I would prefer to grow them naturally, in flower pots.

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Freh(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Billyonaire:

Guy we should talk, if not meet. Bored out of my mind in this matrix. I'm new to nairaland and funny enough I came here to find out if there were Nigerians like this. Cause where I am it seems like I'm the only one who knows these things. But my knowledge is still intellectual from books, I'm yet to experience the realities of the astral plane and it's secrets for myself.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by James4424: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
eherbal:
kestolove95,jakumo,guidette,,kingreign,James4424. can we all just have a hangout just for a day if any of you lives in Lagos? wink
Nice one . but im in school, far north right now
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by eherbal(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
James4424:

Nice one . but im in school, far north right now
smiley ok bro.holla when you get back
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by thomosmary: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2018
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced / Outrage As Woman Physically Abuses A Child, Goes Viral (Pics) / Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.