Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man? (473 Views)

Any Unmarried Female Police Officer Who Gets Pregnant Will Be Sacked:police Rule / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man? by miracool946: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
imagine ur gf gets pregnant and she calls u DAT she is pregnant. your heart begins to pace only for her to tell u its for another man. Then u feel a sign of relief but wait a minute aw come ur boo that is loyal to u and the one u wanna spend the rest of your life with is suddenly pregnant for another man. You are not ready for a baby yet so u feel relief but again ur gf is pregnant for another man. So guys which one will u prefer to hear from ur gal when she is pregnant?
Re: Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
She getting ready for another man, makes her a shitty-hoe, so not a wife material in the first place!
Re: Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man? by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
i kill a hoe
Re: Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man? by Greene66: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Look at this....

I have nothing to say. Just enjoying my free time tongue

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are Lazy!they Are After Already Made Men / Sexual Sensation / Your "Village People" & Your Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.