Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Should Run-away Politicians Be Allowed To Come Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Run-away Politicians Be Allowed To Come Back? (1003 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / Dangote Should Run For Lagos State Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Run-away Politicians Be Allowed To Come Back? by Mamajama(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
The name is unlimited
Dariye, Fayose and co. with the political saga going on in the country now. should all this politicians that

were impeached and ran away before prosecution be allowed to come back and enjoy their privileged as the excellency?

When they ran away isn't that assumption of guilt? what do you guys think?

is it worth wasting Nigerian tax payers money on this prosecution and the verdict is been rejected by the court of appeal?
Re: Should Run-away Politicians Be Allowed To Come Back? by Sam432(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362

(1) (Reply)

2007 Election How People Would Vote If Election Is Called Today. / Oyo State! Who Is To Vote For The Next Governor. / Senate Strips Obasanjo Of The Control Of Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.