Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (49916 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by linearity: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is a learner...wetin be small phone that she can not insert inside her canal?

But what I want to know is; how did Oga Patrick Ukpen search her pant?

Na inside her canal she go use the phone, abi if the text msg with the answer arrive her canal go deliver the msg through her bloodstream to her brain or eyes?

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Johnrake69: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Pharaoh001(f): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dullard.....
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by bola565: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
bola565:
d picture of where she kept it or we don't believe

2 Likes

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by bola565: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
d picture of where she kept it or we don't believe

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
sorry for her but can any of d hypocrites dat condemned her up there cast d first stone of innocence of any exam fraud??

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by herlarho(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
lilytender:
What is Miss Udoh Akpabio doing with JAMB? Her mates are house-girls all over Lagos and Abuja taking care of the home, kids and servicing oga when madam is away. She should be punished for wanting to abandon her forefathers' profession.,
i fear u o......

2 Likes

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
When are they going to use CCTV to catch sinators sharing money in the house? Huh...
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by fredrickmaria6(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
dis jamb candidate won't allow sum1 to rest with deir mischievous ways
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by greatman247(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na folks like them dey come online dey type rubbish. Keyboard warriors Dem reach class Dem no fit write exam and pass without cheating. Good for her.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
BabyApple:
Na Dem
Na who?
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
kokakola:
Read she will not Read... She will be seen on every Romance topic and story here on Nairaland. She don go disgrace Nairaland Republic.
I Know she'll be blaming her Step mother now.
lol true. Slay Queens and u forgot to add Bb naija fanatics

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Just imagine....

That dumb, empty, nonsense nina of big brother comes to mind after reading this...Undergraduate of English language with spoken English that's worse than anything imaginable.

I'm sure she must av passed jamb through this same route.

Each time i think of how that dumb slut found her way into the big brother house, I totally lose respect for the organisers of the show.

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by klamba(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
i just thank God say i know write this computer base exam.....i for know go school at oooooooo
chaii

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by chiefojiji(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
AKPABIO sounds familiar.. Well, if you used the textbook called ABABIO , when you were in secondary school, please come in here let's have a get together motion picture.

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by iSpread(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
durasome:
you want to gain admission into a university but you don't want to study to get prepared for the exam,tomorrow you will graduate from a university without knowing how to write capital and small letter u.all you want to graduate for is just to be a graduate that's all.graduates without brain everywhere.
RIP English ��
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Iscoalarcon: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is a learner...wetin be small phone that she can not insert inside her canal?

But what I want to know is; how did Oga Patrick Ukpen search her pan?
grin this your question reminded me of an incident that happened during our first semester exams 200L
grin grin One day I will share with Nairalanders the funny incident

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
lilytender:
What is Miss Udoh Akpabio doing with JAMB? Her mates are house-girls all over Lagos and Abuja taking care of the home, kids and servicing oga when madam is away. She should be punished for wanting to abandon her forefathers' profession.,

Your right! wink

Though what she did is not encouraging...

Sabinus, which one come be ., for "profession.," undecided
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by hayzed1090: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sheuns:

Mr Adviser, please try to create sentences properly. Starting a sentence with small letters isn't a good sign to show you actually are better off the lady. And please space your words too, also punctate properly. Thank you.

Because he is applying for a job or writing NECO exam.. I too know....
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by netflicks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
how I wish the names of this political looters be published like this... names we see on news committing crimes are no body funny...

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by BabyApple(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
Na who?
you wan make dem ban me abi
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Slay queen! Your doubt don clear abi?
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by DanielsParker(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
lilytender:

lol can't she go to school again? not all of them are househelps.

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by THUGNIFICIENT90: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
lilytender:
this is the most stupid comment have ever read so far.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Augiiee(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na dem, criminality is part of their DNA
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by mighty2: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wetin concern me about this nonsense thread.why are they parading then gan self,those that still billions of naira what did they do for them.some nigerians and stupidity are 5 & ___.complete am yourself
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
MayhorE:
Don't know, why it's so hard for some to read and easy for them to cheat
shebi na ya girl friend
you wan deny am now abi God punish you
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by samdocdon: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
lilytender:
...there is God ooo
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Willexmania(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
lilytender:
You Are stupid for this comment angry Do You Think This Is The 20'th century? how can you generalize such epiphany? you are insinuating that efik/ibibio people are meant to be servants? jeez.... please upgrade your under-developed mentality.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Gkemz: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2018
She has automatically failed this year's exam making it the fifth failed attempt. Not only that she failed, she'd soon be facing the wrath of the law and if found guilty, she'd be cooling her heels behind bars. And even after serving her sentence, the trauma continues as an ex-convict. By the time she finish serving her sentence, her dream of studying business administration must have been shattered. She's just unfortunate to be a scape goat.
As for the hustling dude, let him pray that this news doesn't reach his school. Otherwise if it does, he may be expelled or suspended.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by nuttybyorigin(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2018
lilytender:
This is just wrong!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.