Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (49917 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by lordwizzy09(m): 1:53am On Mar 14, 2018
lilytender:
What is Miss Udoh Akpabio doing with JAMB? Her mates are house-girls all over Lagos and Abuja taking care of the home, kids and servicing oga when madam is away. She should be punished for wanting to abandon her forefathers' profession.,
May God forgive you.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by ohem007(m): 2:30am On Mar 14, 2018
contactmorak:
she had sat for JAMB for more than four times and had been unable to secure admission. “My last score was 179

1 word.....

"blockhead"

1 Like

Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by dayojohn25(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Good
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2018
visijo:
Jamb is very easy to pass na.

My thought exactly...

And it's objectives only!
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2018
bamidelee:

shebi na ya girl friend
you wan deny am now abi God punish you

Must be so disrespectful?
Must you tag?
Must you comment?

Discoursing a serious issues has become your problem since you also indulge in it
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by staen: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2018
While her mates was reading for jamb ..she was busy fucking efik preeqs upandan ...
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by Omobada(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2018
what a bad market...
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by omoelerin1: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2018
durasome:
you want to gain admission into a university but you don't want to study to get prepared for the exam,tomorrow you will graduate from a university without knowing how to write capital and small letter u.all you want to graduate for is just to be a graduate that's all.graduates without brain everywhere.
Mr. man, I hope you're only advising them not to make the same mistake you made?
Judging from how you wrote down your comment here, you're not in the best position to condemn them. Or are you sure you're a graduate with brain?

Always start every sentence with a capital letter. After a full stop, make sure you start another sentence with a capital letter, not a small letter.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by omoelerin1: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2018
lilytender:
What is Miss Udoh Akpabio doing with JAMB? Her mates are house-girls all over Lagos and Abuja taking care of the home, kids and servicing oga when madam is away. She should be punished for wanting to abandon her forefathers' profession.,
And your dad is a stark illiterate!
Tell me any of your forefathers that went to school and the school they attended.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by durasome(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
Mr. man, I hope you're only advising them not to make the same mistake you made?
Judging from how you wrote down your comment here, you're not in the best position to condemn them. Or are you sure you're a graduate with brain?

Always start every sentence with a capital letter. After a full stop, make sure you start another sentence with a capital letter, not a small letter.

.well,since the only mistake you noticed in my comments was that I didn't start a new sentence with a capital letter,i know the rules Mr but decided to ignore them since I found the writing to be so informal . But then,my point have been made and I believe folks like you got it very well.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by durasome(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
iSpread:
RIP English ��
. English professor,or may be I call you Mr. Okor .
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by durasome(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sheuns:

Mr Adviser, please try to create sentences properly. Starting a sentence with small letters isn't a good sign to show you actually are better off the lady. And please space your words too, also punctate properly. Thank you.
. thanks for your advice,but i think I decided not to pay much attention on the rules because i found the comments a very informal one.But then,i believed you got the message in it.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by MamaletASO: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Konji!! KONGi nah bastard...

That guy don enter wahala because of TOTO...
H,mmmmmm... wink wink wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by lilytender: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
omoelerin1:
And your dad is a stark illiterate!
Tell me any of your forefathers that went to school and the school they attended.

I am a Yoruba boy, Education is our pride unlike your forefathers who are drug pushers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by lilytender: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
lordwizzy09:

May God forgive you.

Amen. Thank you for the prayers, I know that I am a sinner.
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by omoelerin1: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
lilytender:

I am a Yoruba boy, Education is our pride unlike your forefathers who are drug pushers, kidnappers and armed robbers.
Oponu
Re: UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) by lilytender: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.