Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You (521 Views)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by vybzkartel: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
You send her a Whatsapp and she seems surprised and happy
Makes time to chat you on Whatsapp
Always replies

What's the success percentage for a proposal?
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Op how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by IamAirforce1: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is why I don't take comments from guys around here serious because some of them got a messed up life in reality .

After reading the OP write up, I weak.

Walks out of thread .
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by greatnaija01: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
PLS read books on relationship and dating before coming here to expose yourself as void of critical reasoning.

vybzkartel:
You send her a Whatsapp and she seems surprised and happy
Makes time to chat you on Whatsapp
Always replies

What's the success percentage for a proposal?
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by vybzkartel: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Op how old are you?

WHY such a stewpid questions

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by vybzkartel: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
This is why I don't take comments from guys around here serious because some of them got a messed up life in reality .

After reading the OP write up, I weak.

Walks out of thread .

Frog
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by vybzkartel: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
PLS read books on relationship and dating before coming here to expose yourself as void of critical reasoning.

I will read dictionary rather, fooooool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by xpressng(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
you are very funny..very very funny..
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by greatnaija01: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
lol... E DEY PAIN U.... y not ask your peers on your street... you have MB on your phone but no DATA in your brain. grin

vybzkartel:

I will read dictionary rather, fooooool
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by Preciousgirl(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Not necessarily
Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
10% chances : the girls who spend hours chatting with you on whatsapp will rarely have sex with you. i never talk with girls i wanna fvck on whatsapp. Never. i ignore. i call them.
80% chances : if she CALLS you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Chances That A Lady Will Say Yes You by sammytune(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin
greatnaija01:
lol... E DEY PAIN U.... y not ask your peers on your street... you have MB on your phone but no DATA in your brain. grin

savage

(1) (Reply)

Men Hate Feeling Emotional, While Women Hate Having An Orgasm / Having Multiple Sexual Partners Is Not One Of The Qualities Of A Real Man. / Avoid Kenya Romance -A Nigerian Man Has Been Drugged And Robbed In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.