Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (36369 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by chijokz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
eph12:

Buahahahahahahaha

E don happen..

I thought he was asking the people to go give to the poor directly, why is he asking them to donate to him first?

You nailed it with that very good question..I've always been a Freeze supporter and his movement but I'm disappointed with him calling it a church and willing to collect donations when his followers like me can give to the poor and less privileged on their own.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is very cool. The word of God must to spoken not sold.

Keep soaring high freeze God is behind you.

I pray the pastors turn away from their wicked ways and ask for forgiveness. God says he will hear from heaven and heal their land
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by bid4rich(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
When he started attacking churches and men of God I knew he was up to something. My simple advice for Freeze is this;

Don't call yourself else you curse yourself.

Don't send yourself else you stink on the way

A word is enough to him that has ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmm..you want to start your own business with style.....who and who will receive those smartphone, laptops, etc....who holds the donations. ..well make i dey watch...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Aragon: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
delpee:
This guy who used to sound reasonable while preaching on Cool FM! Interesting that he wants no tithes but will accept donations. What's the difference between six and half a dozen? Real wayo Church in the making. Anyway only God knows those who truly serve Him.

Why are people too quick to jump and find faults? Did u read the post? For close to a year he buys Data with his own money Connects 3 phones.. Facebook. Ig. YouTube and Teach at least 3 times every week... So what is wrong if somebody gifts him a phone ? Read and see if he ask anyone for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
All this bashing for "Bishop" Freeze
Where are all his online Disciples, supporters and followers?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

Did Jesus live with a woman.

You wrote this without thinking deeply obviously?

So living with a woman is the number one rule?

I believe Jesus talked about the ONE most important rule and it had nothing to do wth living with a woman.
Even Paul said in the bible

it is better for these men of God not to marry (at all) are you aware?

It is clear you are one of those who does not read or if you read do not understand the bible but rely on others to think for you.

There s no man that is blameless or sinless.

You have now defined tour own choiice of which particular "SIN" is unacceptable to you.

Following religion should not mean no thinking
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

so a priest cannot tell you about God??
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by BCISLTD: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Donations for specific purposes? pls what is the donations for when it's an online something and you and your followers cant actually see each other

Nobody should say donations for charity purposes and to the needy, anybody can do that in their own time, see the way he's quoting bible verses and interpreting it differently to suit his own purpose,

A church is a gathering of belivers, there is nothing like online church cos nobody is gathering anywhere, God cannot be mocked

Open your mind...make sure of all things....the world and technology are moving faster than your statement...online meetings happen everyday real time...why can't there be a online church...open ur mind...it's the only thing holding you back
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by bid4rich(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
chijokz:

You nailed it with that very good question..I've always been a Freeze supporter and his movement but I'm disappointed with him calling it a church and willing to collect donations when his followers like me can give to the poor and less privileged on their own.

It's now eyes begin to clear. He started doing what he criticize others for.

Freeze has nothing to offer but deceptions. Free yourself from man and focus on God alone and Jesus your role model.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by wildernessVoice: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wolf in sheep clothing.
I said it before that this man will get frozen some nairalanders nearly eat me raw.
His shame and disgrace has just began
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by pregnantMan: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehehe. You saw that grin
The guy is ready to receive financial support.....

Wow
as an assistant online pastor of daddy freeze...i will soon forward my account detail for donations grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Aragon: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
chijokz:

FREEZE does not have to call it CHURCH! We are more than 2 people discussing CHRIST that makes us CHURCH automatically... When 2 or 3 gathers in my name I am there... Freeze always backs his take with Scriptures... Again he uses his phone, money and data to Teach at least 3x a week. He has been doing it for almost a year now and never asked for a dime. He still did not ask anyone for money.. Yet if he gets a phone, data etc he will accept.. Pls let's not make this what it's not people have always been looking for what to thrash him about since the day he asked Pastors to back up Tithes with the Gospel and that has always been his Sin. Yet he backs every thing up with the Scriptures.. Last week together with his lady they cooked and went to feed the poor.. With their own money they never asked for a dime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Emaimo: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Can he do this? How many people can he send to school after criticizing men of God?
Daddy freeze is a curse to his family. I pity his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by lagdmark(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
emeijeh:
So, after all the criticism, he still ended up naming his group a church?

Mr. Freeze, go and sit-down!
A clear act of bad belle, he would have named his ..Satan ministry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why cant a church stand without contributions just like mosque.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by deebrain(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gebbson007:

so as we are online so ,God dey our mist....

SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH , I JUST WANNA TESTIFY TO WHAT GOD JUST DD IN MY LIFE .

THE LORD JUST ANSWERED ONE OF MY REQUEST . FOR YEARS NOW I HAVE BEING PRAYING FOR THIS N FINALLY HE ANSWERED ME , FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS NOW I'VE BEEN COMPETING INDIRECTLY FOR SOMETHING . I THANK THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORD FOR GIVING ME THIS VICTORY OVER MY ENEMIES HERE ..

FTC at last after a long time ... Jesu oshe ooo

Drink responsibly.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gebbson007:

so as we are online so ,God dey our mist....

SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH , I JUST WANNA TESTIFY TO WHAT GOD JUST DD IN MY LIFE .

THE LORD JUST ANSWERED ONE OF MY REQUEST . FOR YEARS NOW I HAVE BEING PRAYING FOR THIS N FINALLY HE ANSWERED ME , FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS NOW I'VE BEEN COMPETING INDIRECTLY FOR SOMETHING . I THANK THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORD FOR GIVING ME THIS VICTORY OVER MY ENEMIES HERE ..

FTC at last after a long time ... Jesu oshe ooo
Lolz...
Boss, what were u competing for?
Please give us the full details abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Gebbson007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
deebrain:

Drink responsibly.
bross lemme oooooo
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by netflicks(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
this guy really mean business... imagine first online church with no specific location...omo this one badt gan. daddy freeze go dey accept btc since Na global business he wan run....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by bionixs: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

na sense the freez no get. don't disturb yourself. just give him time and he will start shooting himself in the leg with automatic weapons. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Gebbson007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingkakaone:
Lolz... Boss, what were u competing for? Please give us the full details abeg.
f.c.t na .. lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by jamael(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

Did Jesus live with a woman.

You wrote this without thinking deeply obviously?

So living with a woman is the number one rule?

I believe Jesus talked about the ONE most important rule and it had nothing to do wth living with a woman.
Even Paul said in the bible

it is better for these men of God not to marry (at all) are you aware?

It is clear you are one of those who does not read or if you read do not understand the bible but rely on others to think for you.

There s no man that is blameless or sinless.

You have now defined tour own choiice of which particular "SIN" is unacceptable to you.

Following religion should not mean no thinking
It is either you did not understand want the guy said or you are pretending not to understand.

The question he raised was that Freeze couldn't live with A woman.

Simply put, he ought to be married to and live with ONE woman. The scripture you quoted is incomplete because Paul also advised the people to marry instead of burning with lust.

Finally, 1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of ONE wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by bionixs: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Big Church will soon file out for you...
if the church is big,no one would know freez is
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Lucas10(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
We should now fry semovita
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 0monnak0da: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
jamael:

It is either you did not understand want the guy said or you are pretending not to understand.

The question he raised was that Freeze couldn't live with A woman.

Simply put, he ought to be married to and live with ONE woman. The scripture you quoted is incomplete because Paul also advised the people to marry instead of burning with lust.

Finally, 1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of ONE wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach
Is any one blameless
Is a bshop the only person that can preah the word of God? Yes or No . No long storyy please
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Archbishop88: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]So because u wanted to create your own church? U were busy destroying yourself and not God's work.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by afiansel(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
The church has turned something else. Lord have mercy. I just hope his intentions are good not to mock the other churches.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Princewell2012(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehehe. You saw that grin
The guy is ready to receive financial support.....

Wow

Financial support is different from tithe. Or you don't know the difference? In tithing, it is a law and a must. You are a thieve if you don't comply, those who is bound under it. Just like a tax, or tax vader. you must pay it correctly and accordingly. But by supporting you give anything from your heart. No percentage is attached to it. You pay tithe but you give a support. One is a must, and compulsory. Why the later is just a mere gift. The woman that Jesus praised in the Bible gave everything. She gave every kobo she has.

Mind you the great man in the Bible who build the most expensive House of that time. Am talking about Solomon, that house was not build with tithe but a Freewill offering. The Bible recorded that they have to sop them from giving when it has getting too much.

Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by semyman: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Daddy Freeze, your courage is unprecedented, please deliver the sheeples before the end of PMB'S tenure. If the environment is ripe you could be their target for the unthinkable.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by introvertedsoul: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
LMAO. . . Always knew this guy was going to expose his true intentions soon.
I agree all these big thieving lying pastors are crooked, and I commend freeze for exposing them.
But like some people here ( Mrchippychappy, MyNewJackeT, Phreakabit, newbornmacho. . . Not those other brainwashed Christians) have always pointed out. This Freeze guy is a puppet on the strings of an anti-Christ puppeteer. Notice the rainbow coloured hands in his logo? Similar to the LGBT logo. However, our so called men of God led to this nonsense. I hope they feel happy now, that this anti-Christ agent would mislead a multitude of people.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by jamael(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
0monnak0da:

Is any one blameless
Is a bshop the only person that can preah the word of God? Yes or No . No long storyy please
Yes and No respectively. What's your point exactly sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him / The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.