Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (36370 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Juliusdking(m): 4:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Any mumu wey Follow dis mumu dat mumu don mumu for ever
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nwaohafia1: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2018
kokkubabboni421:
so a priest cannot tell you about God??

A different ball game.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by vertueptime: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Donations for specific purposes? pls what is the donations for when it's an online something and you and your followers cant actually see each other

Nobody should say donations for charity purposes and to the needy, anybody can do that in their own time, see the way he's quoting bible verses and interpreting it differently to suit his own purpose,

A church is a gathering of belivers, there is nothing like online church cos nobody is gathering anywhere, God cannot be mocked

Abi u forget say E-beggers de?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by vertueptime: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay for once,
I refuse to stand with Daddy Freeze..
Our mumu don do!!!

Do you know how much Daddy Freeze will generate from the traffic to his online church's site?
That alone will give LIB and NL a run for their money.

It simply means the money he'd realize from traffic will make the tithes received by conventional pastors look like biscuit change.

Freeze is truly a shrewd extorter with a keen foresight.

See beef
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by ikevictor: 6:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

So when did living with a woman become prerequisite to preaching the gospel, ma'am?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by sagasco: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Dis daddy freeze abi na daddy yo b Ya name I know blame you for all your stupid act if to say Ya mama listen to advice shebi postinol 2 of 200# for end all dis Ya nonsense tinkin since
[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Truflexunits(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Love you pastor
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by newoffer: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Ashiwerey, u can now become ur own G.O online n see how easy to coordinate people .
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by frankmoney(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2018
chijokz:

You nailed it with that very good question..I've always been a Freeze supporter and his movement but I'm disappointed with him calling it a church and willing to collect donations when his followers like me can give to the poor and less privileged on their own.
you must continue supporting freeze o , no double standards now for you , because when he was ranting your type was cheering him up , so you better start giving donations and gifts

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by princeso2020(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2018
I do not want to comment but I am force to do so. It is written in Roman 8:6-8, to be carnally minded is death. A carnal man that does not understand what it takes to set up a church is criticizing the churches in Nigeria and other churches abroad on the issue of tithe. This churches has stooded the test of time some over 40 years in existence; Daddy freezer really want to launch online church. Pls brethren what did God talked about fellowships with one another? what did God talked about being your brother's keeper? Pls people read Matthew 24, this Man is a false prophet.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by BruncleZuma: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
bionixs:
if the church is big,no one would know freez is
This one went went over your head pretty quick... grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Gebbson007(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2018
kingkakaone:
Hahahahaha... Na wa
lol , its a thing of joy . I'm celebrating joblessness.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by sidouone(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Hi everyone ....dont believe in anybody read ur bible n do according to wat the bible says......even ur pastor don bliv then..... Human being changes every two seconds ......
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2018
AN ONLINE CHURCH WITHOUT PHYSICAL CELL GROUPS IS A SMART MOVE OF SATAN TO DILUTE THE IMMINENT REVIVAL.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2018
It is actually narrow mindedness to obstruct the church from accessing online platform. Should church remain old fashioned all the time? Before rapture the church will not be old fashioned.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Winner2017: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Holy Spirit the best teacher. Am to here to judge.
Meanwhile get the best school Management Solution for your School.

UC-School Software.

UC-School is a cloud based Software that is easy to operate using PCs/Laptops/Tablets/Smart Phones.
UC-School improves efficiency by saving your institution time and money.
UC-School allows the school/College to maintain the information securely in the cloud and can be accessed at anytime from anywhere. This reduces the use of paper.
UC-School provides streamlined communication system so that parents, teachers and administrators can all work together.
UC-School supports lesson planning and tracking that allows the Parents to know the portions covered and yet to be covered at any point in time.

Features of UC-Schooll Software
• Dashboards • Internal Messaging
• Activity logging • Events & Calendar
• Events & Calendar
• Export module • Notify
• Student
• Examination • Fees • Attendance
• SMS • Complaint • Timetable
• Reports • Teachers • Courses
• Online Enrollment • Module Management
• Parents
• User role module • Import module
• Download
• Backup

Benefits of using uc-school:

Reducing Paper Costs:

1. Schools run on paper.
2. From student files to applications to report cards, paper is major expense that most educational institutions struggle with.
3. This gives the schools and colleges a great potential to save thousands on paper alone and makes them eco-friendly to boot.

Reducing Employee Hours:

1. Automation reduces working hours.
2. If you’re relying on hourly employees to do the tasks that have now been computerized, let uc-school do the heavy lifting that can save the Schools from spending money on overtime salary by switching to uc-school.

Reducing Meeting time:

1. No educational institution can function without regular meetings.
2. uc-school provides streamlined communication system so that parents, teachers and administrators can all work together – while saving the time spent for face-to-face meetings.
Please see a brief video about our uc-school at the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP2FqR1LAM4
We will be pleased to offer you a pilot run for your school so that you and your team can experience the ease and the benefit of using our software. We appreciate your confirmation for the same and look forward to hearing from you.

Should you require any further information, or wish to discuss any aspect of this letter of introduction, please contact Gbenga Oladimeji on telephone number 0907 733 0178; or by email: gbenga.oladimeji@counterhouseconsultants.com.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Princesscherry(f): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2018
The Greed Of Man Doesn't End, Even The Devil Paints Sin To Be A Righteous Act By Quoting The Bible
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

Luke 8:3 ►
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.

I guess u didn't read down

Where in that bible passage did Jesus ask anybody for donations? That's the question.

Why didn't freeze wait for people to donate freely and willingly without him cajoling them to contribute?

Freeze accused pastors of twisting the Bible meanwhile he is doing the same thing.

Let freeze show us where in the Bible Jesus Christ asked his members or followers to donate to him?

That's what we want.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Olayetan:

So generating traffic for a site is reaping you off from your hard earned money?

If all churches can ask for traffic as a tithe, I'd be willing to pay that all the times without any reluctance

Go and donate sharperly to freeze account without reluctance.

He needs the money to buy his jet. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

I might need to daze u b4 u can be rational. Tithe, offering and first fruit kicked against by Bible itself not freeze. He only read it to u. Now he didn't negate the fact that running a church requires money because I watched his video where he said he gives offering to church because the place needs to be maintained but don't give by force or under curse as purported by ur pastors.
He reminded u Matthew 25 which says the only to gv to God is by giving to the poor not to pastors.
The donations here in contest is like raising fund to help propagate the truth to free the sheeples. There is no curse or force.

Lol, is even a shame that you are defending a scammer who didn't tell his followers whether God called him or not.

Also there is no need to raise funds to free any sheeples because it is online. Freeze has been doing his online thing as an OAP to his numerous listeners and online followers without begging for funds or donations. So why is this one different.

Freeze has successfully converted some members of another church to his online church. Now he see it as time to reap from the magas.

I can't wait for dumb sheeples to start donating to freeze personal account. When freeze will buy his own jet, then the scales will fall from dumb followers.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
johnaruson:
That's good, how can I join as a member?

Should I pm you the account number for the donations? grin

Freeze must buy his jet.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, is even a shame that you are defending a scammer who didn't tell his followers whether God called him or not.

Also there is no need to raise funds to free any sheeples because it is online. Freeze has been doing his online thing as an OAP to his numerous listeners and online followers without begging for funds or donations. So why is this one different.

Freeze has successfully converted some members of another church to his online church. Now he see it as time to reap from the magas.

I can't wait for dumb sheeples to start donating to freeze personal account. When freeze will buy his own jet, then the scales will fall from dumb followers.

God did not call anybody in our time even alĺ ur pastors. Where is the evidence of calling. We are all called. Everyone is using his talent accordingly. None hears from God. U know u can't prove it. To hear from God just read his word in Bible and apply to ur daily life. Ur type will be deceived when ur pastors tell u they heard from God that ur uncle is planning to kill u. All na scam.
I am defending what he read from Bible which I read and confirmed so any spoken and known truth is worth standing for.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TheKingIsHere: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2018
Evince:

God did not call anybody in our time even alĺ ur pastors. Where is the evidence of calling. We are all called. Everyone is using his talent accordingly. None hears from God. U know u can't prove it. To hear from God just read his word in Bible and apply to ur daily life. Ur type will be deceived when ur pastors tell u they heard from God that ur uncle is planning to kill u. All na scam.
I am defending what he read from Bible which I read and confirmed so any spoken and known truth is worth standing for.

Oga, everyone is not called by God to preach the gospel. If so, everyone would have been a prophet in the Bible. So why did we have few prophets and priests in the Bible if everyone was called?

Na wa o, this freeze sheeples are getting worse than the real sheeples.

Your type is already being deceived that freeze wants to free sheeples which he has converted to his own.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by shugasofttouch: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
still the same thing said in different manners

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by shugasofttouch: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Donations for specific purposes? pls what is the donations for when it's an online something and you and your followers cant actually see each other

Nobody should say donations for charity purposes and to the needy, anybody can do that in their own time, see the way he's quoting bible verses and interpreting it differently to suit his own purpose,

A church is a gathering of belivers, there is nothing like online church cos nobody is gathering anywhere, God cannot be mocked
tithes and offerings which is in d bible won't be collected but donations for only God knows what is allowed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by ericmor: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
The man that doesn't know when to stop. Hope he doesn't disgrace himself in the end.

He’s doing that already
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by OpoIfe17: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by biggy26: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay for once,
I refuse to stand with Daddy Freeze..
Our mumu don do!!!

Do you know how much Daddy Freeze will generate from the traffic to his online church's site?
That alone will give LIB and NL a run for their money.

It simply means the money he'd realize from traffic will make the tithes received by conventional pastors look like biscuit change.

Freeze is truly a shrewd extorter with a keen foresight.
If his site is .org and not .com without ads, then he makes no money. Have u been to his site, does it have ads?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Evince(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oga, everyone is not called by God to preach the gospel. If so, everyone would have been a prophet in the Bible. So why did we have few prophets and priests in the Bible if everyone was called?

Na wa o, this freeze sheeples are getting worse than the real sheeples.

Your type is already being deceived that freeze wants to free sheeples which he has converted to his own.

The law and prophets were existing until John the Baptist. As Jesus came no other prophet exist sir.

U are using old testament to argue try a new thing man. No other priest exist after christ because christ is made priest forever. Hebrew 7 11 to end. We are already the preacher of God's word no one is called specially hebrew 8 and no church is even needed again gathering could be anywhere anytime. God does not again inhabit in a building made by man
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by stagger: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aragon:

Why are people too quick to jump and find faults? Did u read the post? For close to a year he buys Data with his own money Connects 3 phones.. Facebook. Ig. YouTube and Teach at least 3 times every week... So what is wrong if somebody gifts him a phone ? Read and see if he ask anyone for money

All hail "Bishop Freeze". From 7 up game show to cool FM to self-professed Bishop of the 1st Online Church in the world.

What a storied life!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by efegoodluck: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please let all the free sheeples buy Mr Freeze private Jet so that we can have some peace from jealousy and envy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.