Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt (33505 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Man's Fingers Cut Off Niger State During Failed Kidnap Attempt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Ansadex: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
cry
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by produce(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
undecided This is not beaten this is all dust i see let him try this in south every part of his body will spill blood
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by edubaba(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is exactly how some married women look without clothes.
Very repulsive.

Hahahahahahahah....Bia NwaAmaikpe Na ur mouth go kill u one day. I think say Na only me dey reason this, this one Na model to the women I dey see, pushing the gbolokos belle like wheel barrow. Nyama.....
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by brenister10: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why the adjective "married"?, this OP sef
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
sinaj:
See the way this old man brought shame nd disgrace to his famiy nd generation just because of moner angry
What is "moner"? grin grin
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
See as I come dey pity am
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by linearity: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is only when you are caught by a mob in the act of committing a crime, that you will realize that police is indeed your friend.

You will all of a sudden realize that, a police cell is heaven on earth and desire to be taken there with immediate effect.
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by chiefojiji(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na cow rope dem use tie am.... Without telling me the state wey แบน happen, I shall know. Mm grin.. Cow rope is a free range something.... Com lag and see wettin dey go use tie u..... Na Tyre... Cus it's a free range something.. Hope this doesn't sound like a hate speech something??
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by AlphaMajestic: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
i have noticed that most users on nairaland dont have any reasonable comments to make almost on every thread.....its a very bad thing o.....its a big shame inshort...if you dont have any sense to make comments...why not just read..instead of making the comment section long..its exhausting and tiring to scroll tru stupid statements all the time..it wasnt like this before

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Edu3Again: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very repulsive.
U don dey sample married women?
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by MTKbudapest(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
abi people wey beat am be panel beaters? cheesy grin grin
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
midolian:
See bele like snake wey don spend 50yrs for JAMB office own..

Na tuwo shinkafi and kunu zaiki full am

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by jaytime(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
His head reminds me of Rumelo Lukaku.
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very repulsive.

Lol, but why you despise naija women like this? No let them begin commit suicide o!!!
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Nigerians are not smiling,nice beating though.

He should thank his stars they didn't set him on fire.

Down North, they don't set people ablaze their minds never reach there.
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Teeboi56: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
johnmartus:
grin his body worth 50k cow.
Stop
Stop
Stop
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by godofuck231: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
dainformant:
A suspected kidnapper received jungle justice from an angry mob after he was apprehended following a foiled operation. The middle-aged man who is said to be married was caught by residents in Zamfara state while trying to allegedly kidnap a young victim.

He was stripped unclad and beaten to pulp by the mob as he was left bloodied before the arrival of security agents.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/married-man-beaten-pulp-mob-failed-kidnap-attempt-photo.html
lovely
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Biggers82(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
all this Riff-Raff should be killed no need living them in the hands of police I don't trust police because they will still set him free to continued his evil act
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by yeman1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yes!!!! That's very nice
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Coolgent(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
olatade:
it is very uncommon to strip criminals naked in the northern parts of the county. I'm surprised
You are right, infact i dont believe it!
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
dainformant:
A suspected kidnapper received jungle justice from an angry mob after he was apprehended following a foiled operation. The middle-aged man who is said to be married was caught by residents in Zamfara state while trying to allegedly kidnap a young victim.

He was stripped unclad and beaten to pulp by the mob as he was left bloodied before the arrival of security agents.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/married-man-beaten-pulp-mob-failed-kidnap-attempt-photo.html

There's a 99% change he's innocent.
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by mrintegrity30(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is exactly how some married women look without clothes. Very repulsive.
na wa ooo! ur comments sef dey tire me.
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by SirBunky85(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
goshen26:
When they were shouting ..... baba 3 years ago, we were telling them other tribe might not be affected, cos East will survive with business, west will survive with their education, but only will suffer, cos u depend on one saara Alhaji will put in tray, now Alhaji is broke he can't afford to spend any how.......

I just pray Lagos govt will one day stop the bringing in of motor cycle from the north, cos suffer don wire their head and the only hope is to come and ride bike in Lagos causing accident on daily basis. They come enmass without having where to fedecate except on median of the express road...
Very lame comments.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Turnedaround: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very repulsive.
You nor well [h[s][/s]r]
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Turnedaround: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very repulsive.
You nor well [h[s][/s]r][sub][/sub][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by 8stargeneral: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chai,but him no go make am to life again grin
Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by sinaj(f): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

What is "moner"? grin grin
money jore grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt by Harfisco(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2018
deserved

(1) (2) (Reply)

120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) / Adeola Adebayo Killed By Kidnappers After N3M Ransom Payment. Photo / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.