Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,278 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? (663 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys it's been a while ...I've been lurking but haven't seen any serious topic for a long time .

I was thinking the other day and I asked myself when it comes to marriage is there anyone without red flags . Well you see most people go to the internet with their problems in relationships and marriage . And you always see comments like didn't you see the signs ? Red flags .

Questions to think about and respond ?
1. What are major and minor red flags ? What can you cope with or what's your deal breaker .

2. Do you think that you don't have red flag trait or behaviour ?

3. If your partner can cope with that character trait ...does that mean it's not a red flag ?

4. What is your red flag ? And how do you expect your partner to cope with this .

5. What's the weirdest weird flag you have ever experienced or heard of ?

Thanks will be reading comments . Let's discuss .

Info on my state of mind - not married not really into the idea of it .

1 Like

Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by mumureloaded(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
what's red flag?
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
tobianthony:
Hi guys it's been a while ...I've been lurking but haven't seen any serious topic for a long time .

I was thinking the other day and I asked myself when it comes to marriage is there anyone without red flags . Well you see most people go to the internet with their problems in relationships and marriage . And you always see comments like didn't you see the signs ? Red flags .

Questions to think about and respond ?
1. What are major and minor red flags ? What can you cope with or what's your deal breaker .

2. Do you think that you don't have red flag trait or behaviour ?

3. If your partner can cope with that character trait ...does that mean it's not a red flag ?

4. What is your red flag ? And how do you expect your partner to cope with this .

5. What's the weirdest weird flag you have ever experienced or heard of ?

Thanks will be reading comments . Let's discuss .

Info on my state of mind - not married not really into the idea of it .

1. I don't know what is "minor red flags". I'm a very black & white person. Either I'm with something or I'm totally against it.
I cannot deal with the following:
a) Cheating
b) Lies
c) Inconsistency

2. Yes, of course I do.

3. That's completely up to him what he can or cannot
cope with. With me, what you see is what you get.
Take it or leave it.

4. To put it succinctly, I can be emotionally unstable tongue
Be patient. Or leave. I can't change this about
myself. It is what it is.

5. A cousin told me a story about a guy she dated for
3 months. In that 3 months they had sex only once
before she decided to end the relationship.
Reason: The guy suffered from premature
ejaculation, but he couldn't own up to it, instead he
blamed it on random things, like the position of the
bed! She said they spent almost half the night
pushing the bed around, just so the guy could be
satisfied with himself. Of course it never happened
because that was not the solution to his problem! I
found the story hilarious & odd.
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

1. I don't know what is "minor red flags". I'm a very black & white person. Either I'm with something or I'm totally against it.
a) Cheating
b) Lies
c) Inconsistency

2. Yes, of course I do.

Take it or leave it.

Position of the bed laughing my ass off ...wow poor dude .

But don't we all lie ? Well I guess some are in the hall of fame of liars .

Thanks for sharing .

When you say emotionally unstable ...care to give an example ? You can use a fictional character for reference if it will make you more comfortable .
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
tobianthony:

Position of the bed laughing my ass off ...wow poor dude .

But don't we all lie ? Well I guess some are in the hall of fame of liars .

Some people are pathological in their lying. Lying when it's not even necessary makes it difficult to build trust & put your guard at least mid-air grin
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by amakadihot87(f): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

a) Cheating
b) Lies
c) Inconsistency

2. Yes, of course I do.

Take it or leave it.

its this pre ejaculation that hits me like a hurricane........the worst of it is that the guy in question will never own up and work towards a better perfomance,rather he would claim its your fault

1 Like

Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:

its this pre ejaculation that hits me like a hurricane........the worst of it is that the guy in question will never own up and work towards a better perfomance,rather he would claim its your fault

LMAO. How will he even dare try to flip the script around? I'd simply tell him: Sorry I'm too hot for you to handle grin How is it a woman's fault you're a two pump chump? It wouldn't even bother me, I'd take it as a compliment tongue
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by Martin0(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. How will he even dare try to flip the script around? I'd simply tell him: Sorry I'm too hot for you to handle grin How is it a woman's fault you're a two pump chump? It wouldn't even bother me, I'd take it as a compliment tongue

banana fall on yougrin
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

banana fall on yougrin

Lol, I will duck & dive.
Re: Everyone Us Has Red Flags ...true Or False ? by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I will duck & dive.

hummm OK ooo banana girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking! Woman Who Has Been Barren For 14yrs, Dies During Child Birth(pics / Nollywood Actress Jojo Goes Naked On Her Birthday Shoot / 20 Types Of Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.