Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Help Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer (547 Views)

Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by dydx1759(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2018
My dear friends and well-wishers, my name is Folake Ojo and together with other members of my family and friends we are creating this awareness to enable us raise funds for my Mum. God bless you.
In December 2017, Mrs. Bola Ojo was diagnosed with Breast cancer in her left breast at the Isolo General hospital in Lagos.
She was scheduled for an immediate mastectomy but due to lack of funds the surgery was deferred to January. However, by the 2nd week in January the cancer had spread so fast that an immediate mastectomy had to be done by 3rd week of January
Despite commencing this treatment, the cancer has progressed to the liver by the last result after the surgery. The doctors says she will require at least 6 rounds of chemotherapy to prevent the spread of the cancer to other parts of her body.
The total cost of treatment and medical care is estimated at Seven Million two hundred and forty one thousand Naira ( N7,241,000)
Our family at the moment, cannot afford to raise the funds or sustain payment for the treatment of this disease.The collective monthly family income cannot cover the cost of payment for one round of chemotherapy. We have exhausted all other means of raising funds amongst relatives, friends and well-wishers for the treatment of this condition
I am appealing you to come to our family's aid and help us raise the required funds for the treatment of Mrs. Bola Ojo's condition. Asides the fact that the condition is painful and physically exerting on her, it is taking a toll on her ability to work and earn a living, not to mention the immense financial and emotional strain it is putting on the whole family.
I sincerely appeal to you as we cannot afford to loose her to the cold hands of cancer especially as she lost her 19 year old son, less than 2 years ago.
As you pray please donate to this worthy cause of helping Mrs Bola Ojo get her health back and fight against cancer.
Thank you.
gofundme link: http://www.gofundme.com/bolaojo
You can also send your donations to:
Ojo Afolakemi Emiola 0003656076 GTBank
Thank you.
Re: Help Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer by tamzy123(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm sorry but ask more for the mercy of God. Most times it's not about money. I can tell better. Lord show your mum mercy

(1) (Reply)

'legendary Ashawo'- Nigerians Blast Lady For Saying This Cucumber Is Better Than / Groom Dies On His Way To Prepare For His Wedding, This Coming Saturday / Things You Shouldn't Do When You're In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.