Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms (15117 Views)

No Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kano – INEC / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Until concrete steps are taken to wholistically sanitize the electoral process across all spectrums, I'm afraid so.

Is investigating the incidence of underage voting in the north not a good place to start the "wholistic sanitization"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2018
SnowJay92:

Is investigating the incidence of underage voting in the north not a good place to start the "wholistic sanitization"?

It can only be wholistic if the span of the investigation is widened to cover the gross malpractices in the south.

It's a good place to start, and that's why an investigative panel was set up.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It can only be wholistic if the span of the investigation is widened to cover the gross malpractices in the south.

It's a good place to start, and that's why an investigative panel was set up.

This is why some people want their own country, so that everyone can do as they so wish, please don't bother replying me anymore, when people lose touch of the commonest things because of tribal and religious affiliation, their whole education and life experience is utterly useless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by python1: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2018
[s]
SnowJay92:

This is why some people want their own country, so that everyone can do as they so wish, please don't bother replying me anymore, when people lose touch of the commonest things because of tribal and religious affiliation, their whole education and life experience is utterly useless!
[/s]
You want underage voting (a malpractice) to be stopped while ballot box snatching, multiple thumbprinting, a higher scale malpractice in your places should be allowed. Wetin do una like this? Pls, go and have your country. Who is even stopping you from having your country?

4 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by ConAir(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I am not trying to justify under aged voting, but which professional expatriate will supervise elections to prevent ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence in the south (e.g Rivers of blood)?

Who will take care of rigging in the south?
The expatriates primary duty is to prevent underage voting and, multiple thumbprint.

As for snatching of ballot boxes, if there is a strong security presence in strategic areas of the state, all these touts will not dare to disrupt the election.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by ConAir(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Let's be sincere these ballot box snatching of a thing can be easily be dealt with, if security agencies like SARS and the Nigerian ARMY are heavily armed.

Since the northerners prefer violence in their elections our security operatives should give them back to back.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
ConAir:
The expatriates primary duty is to prevent underage voting and, multiple thumbprint.

As for snatching of ballot boxes, if there is a strong security presence in strategic areas of the state, all these touts will not dare to disrupt the election.

We are not talking about common touts here, we are talking about sponsored killer cultists like late Don Waney and his likes that go about chopping off the heads of innocent people, intimidating and scaring willing voters away to create an atmosphere of chaos that would allow them perpetrate their mass rigging.

Over 50 people died in Rivers State alone during the last general elections, a state that for the first time in history recorded over 90% turnout and a ridiculous margin of victory for the ruling party, reflecting the gross electoral fraud. How is that not of a greater concern than some naughty little kids and their mischievous handlers?

Who will take care of this much bigger rigging problem in the south? He who seeks equity must come with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by CodeTemplar: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I am not trying to justify under aged voting, but which professional expatriate will supervise elections to prevent ballot box snatching, mass thumbprinting and cultism-related electoral violence in the south (e.g Rivers of blood)?

Who will take care of rigging in the south?
With electronic registration, the south can't exceed their number unlike the north who already have underaged voters with multiple PVC.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by ConAir(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

We are not talking about common touts here, we are talking about sponsored killer cultists like late Don Waney and his likes that go about chopping off the heads of innocent people, intimidating and scaring willing voters away to create an atmosphere of chaos that would allow them perpetrate their mass rigging.

Over 50 people died in Rivers State alone during the last general elections, a state that for the first time in history recorded over 90% turnout and a ridiculous margin of victory for the ruling party, reflecting the gross electoral fraud. How is that not of a greater concern than some naughty little kids and their mischievous handlers?

Who will take care of this much bigger rigging problem in the south? He who seeks equity must come with clean hands.
All these things are experienced because of one factor, and which is insecurity.

Election violence are experienced in other regions but, the north leads the pace in terms of electoral vices.

I strongly believe that, heavy security presence will reduce electoral vices.

We all are duly aware of what transpired between GEJ and PMB. The former handed power over peacefully, while the later threatened causing mayhem and unleashing terror on innocent citizens, if he loses the election. That my friend is a typical northerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
With electronic registration, the south can't exceed their number unlike the north who already have underaged voters with multiple PVC.

Your argument would have been valid if we had 100% voter turnout.

The fact that turnout is still averagely between 45-60% allows for significant electoral rigging since there would be unused ballot papers.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
ConAir:
All these things are experienced because of one factor, and which is insecurity.

Election violence are experienced in other regions but, the north leads the pace in terms of electoral vices.

I strongly believe that, heavy security presence will reduce electoral vices.

The bolded is just your opinion and far from the fact.

Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are the most notorious for electoral fraud and violence nationwide, particularly in recent elections.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by MTKbudapest(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari did this to win 2015 election and then came out to say he is fighting corruption. Hmm there is god o.. Maybe I should travel abroad to rest in peace... Pls what do you say my fellow widows? grin

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by ConAir(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are the most notorious for electoral fraud and violence nationwide, particularly in recent elections.
Not just my opinion but the fact. The north are wired to cause mayhem to achieve their selfish interests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
ConAir:
Not just my opinion but the fact.

The north are wired to cause mayhem to achieve their selfish interests.

Like I told your brother, remove the log in your eye first before pointing out the speck in others.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and they say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by jobbers: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
oh
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by ConAir(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Like I told your brother, remove the log in your eye first before pointing out the speck in others.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and they say otherwise.
In as much as the pictures are true but, that can't justify the amount of blood that has been spilled in the north and are still spilling.

Remember the slain corpers killed in kaduna during the election period?

Even your PMB threatened to spill blood if he loses the election.

Dude the north are blood thirsty demons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by CodeTemplar: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Your argument would have been valid if we had 100% voter turnout.

The fact that turnout is still averagely between 45-60% allows for significant electoral rigging since there would be unused ballot papers.
That low turnout gives a greater room for illegal thumbprinting in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by Kestolovee95(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It would only be fair if cultism and electoral head chopping to allow mass rigging were also to be allowed in the North, so it would be truly 50/50.

Unfortunately cultism is alien to the North and will forever remain so.

Is there any cult more dangerous than Islam in the history of mankind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Emboldened NOT Bolded

QuotaSystem education

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by bamoski(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Answer the question, trolls bore me.

Who is taking care of the rigging in the south?

You sound like someone really depressed seeing the end of an evil era of fulani dominance in nigeria.

I very sure you are aware that after this terrible buhari regime, the political arrangment of this country will change forever.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by bamoski(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bizibi:
what about nc?

Be guided.

There's nothing like NC. It is MB
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
0monnak0da:

[s]Emboldened NOT Bolded

QuotaSystem education[/s]

Olodo Rabata undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
bamoski:

You sound like someone really depressed seeing the end of an evil era of fulani dominance in nigeria.

I very sure you are aware that after this terrible buhari regime, the political arrangment of this country will change forever.

Says the person that is desperate to vote Atiku/Dankwambo to rule for the next 8 years. I'm sure they're from Mars grin

Trust me if anyone is in a depressing situation it is you. Buhari/Atiku/Dankwambo is a win-win as far as the North is concerned.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Olodo Rabata undecided

Wikitionary ko Abokitionary ni

Guy stop this foolish obstinacy, learn with humility and move on .

Of all the dictionariies in the World it is Wikitionary you can find to make your case.

What you have posted is a thread discussion. Do you realize you are not only disgracing yourself but making the case against other Aboki,s, by posting that as " evidence". Is that what you learnt in your "British" university?

Bold is not a verb

The recognized adjectival form is emboldened

The verb form is embolden : emboldens,emboldening emboldened

Words like Bolded may exist in places like Malumfashi and Birnin Kebbi.

Collins
Chambers
Oxford
Webster
are the World recognized dictionaries, for more exotic forms check out Scrabble dictionariers like SOWPODs the arbiter of alll arguments not Wiktionary.

The fact that you can post Wiktionary is a mark of desperation and shamelessness.
.You picked the wrong person to "lecture" my dear Aboki. You are completely out of your depth.

Anyway English is not my language so I wlll let you off.

Go and sin no more
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by bamoski(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Says the person that is desperate to vote Atiku/Dankwambo to rule for the next 8 years. I'm sure they're from Mars grin

Trust me if anyone is in a depressing situation it is you. Buhari/Atiku/Dankwambo is a win-win as far as the North is concerned.

Who gives a Bleep about those individuals you mentioned up there?

The alliance between the north and the MB is broken and so shall it be forever all thanks to your blood thirsty brothers.

Come to otukpo and see for yourself, your hausa fulani brothers can no longer move around freely and go to interior villages for their daily hustle because of the apprehension from the locals, and that is the reality in most parts of the middle belt.

Stay here and be running your mouth like a broken tap while the tide is changing fast. Na una go hear am last last

Igbos hate you

Yorubas despise you

SS hate you

MB abhors you

Please tell me the future of your kind in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

How is it a win-win situation?

There is no win situation for the North.

You only win when you stop marrying off 11 year old girls ,eliminate polio and VVF and reduce all your outstanding indices of human misery.

Even if an Aboki rules Nigeria for ever what does it change.Certainly for us in Yorubaland it makes no difference wh rules Nigeria we will alway be ahead of you in everything? Ask yourself why ?
In fact development in the North cannot happen with a Northerner in charge? Your approach is
Development will happen if Allah wills it and so that will not ever happen

Your attitude in Nigeria is to take not to contribute. Your region is essentially parasitic. Bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
My goodness even when I try to ignore your ignorance, I feel I have to correct you for the sake of humanity.

Do you realise new words and their usage are added to the English vocabulary on the fly and hence the need for Wikitionary?

Kai Olodo wey get strong-head cheesy. The screenshot I posted was not a reference from Wikitionary, but made reference to Wikitionary with the assertion that it was considered more reliable than OED (Oxford English Dictionary) because it is far more up to date with new words and their usage. Can you see why I called you a half baked graduate? Not that I expected more from you as I blame the system really, but stop being arrogant with your ignorance. You're a living argument against free education.

Do a simple Google search for "bolded" and stop disgracing yourself all over the place. Your free lectures end here.
0monnak0da:

Wikitionary ko Abokitionary ni

Guy stop this foolish obstinacy, learn with humility and move on .

Of all the dictionariies in the World it is Wikitionary you can find to make your case.

What you have posted is a thread discussion. Do you realize you are not only disgracing yourself but making the case against other Aboki,s, by posting that as " evidence". Is that what you learnt in your "British" university?

Bold is not a verb

The recognized adjectival form is emboldened

The verb form is embolden : emboldens,emboldening emboldened

Words like Bolded may exist in places like Malumfashi and Birnin Kebbi.

Collins
Chambers
Oxford
Webster
are the World recognized dictionaries, for more exotic forms check out Scrabble dictionariers like SOWPODs the arbiter of alll arguments not Wiktionary.

The fact that you can post Wiktionary is a mark of desperation and shamelessness.
.You picked the wrong person to "lecture" my dear Aboki. You are completely out of your depth.

Anyway English is not my language so I wlll let you off.

Go and sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by 0monnak0da: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:
My goodness even when I try to ignore your ignorance, I feel I have to correct you for the sake of humanity.

Do you realise new words and their usage are added to the English vocabulary on the fly and hence the need for Wikitionary?

Kai Olodo wey get strong-head cheesy. The screenshot I posted was not a reference from Wikitionary, but made reference to Wikitionary with the assertion that it was considered more reliable than OED (Oxford English Dictionary) because it is far more up to date with new words and their usage. Can you see why I called you a half baked graduate? Not that I expected more from you as I blame the system really, but stop being arrogant with your ignorance. You're a living argument against free education.

Do a simple Google search for "bolded" and stop disgracing yourself all over the place. Your free lectures end here.

Considered by whom?

The screenshot was from a chat room just like this. I said so already . You can read? And that is your evidence?

Give it up already and stop disgracing yourself and other abokkis like you.

There is no word like bolded .

The only evidence you have to counter that is one opinion on a chat thread where there were several other( DIFFERING OPINIONS) it is just as ridiculous as someone posting a screen shot of your ejaculations on this thread.

Who paid your school fees at this British Universty you claim to have attended? You better go back to the institution and demand a refund

So you are telling us that bolded is a NEW WORD only to be found in UP TO DATE publications? OK can you name one such publication

You don't know how absurd you sound? Have you no shame?

Please stop this nonsense. Admit you were wrong and LEARN. There is no such word .

The correct thing is emboldened and not bolded

According to your level of reasoning if you can search and find soething on the internet anyhow anywhere then it is genuine?

What you have posted can be found by searching

IS BOLDED A WORD

and you have posted a chat thread where this was discussed. We don't know who the speakers are or ther pedigree. Different people expressed different opinion and you captured a screenshot of an OPINION that validates your position and that is evidence?

Do you think you are dealing with abokkis like you? You are a total disgrace

Bolded is what is know as a Nonword

1 Like

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by seniwellsFX: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
ConAir:
As usual KANSIEC denied the allegations,

The north has always been practicing underage voting

For a free and fair election, Nigeria should invite some professional expatriate to supervise election in the north specifically.
. Even during the 2015 presidential election. None of the foreign observers went to the north they all were in the south...that is the same thing that will happen in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by inosend: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
See what i'm talking about. Just two weeks ago, JS 2 and 3 students were asked to go home and change into personal clothings to go and register for INEC PVCs in one of the communities in the north-east. None of the students was above 15. This I saw with my own eyes.
Re: Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms by QuotaSystem: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
bamoski:

Who gives a Bleep about those individuals you mentioned up there?

The alliance between the north and the MB is broken and so shall it be forever all thanks to your blood thirsty brothers.

Come to otukpo and see for yourself, your hausa fulani brothers can no longer move around freely and go to interior villages for their daily hustle because of the apprehension from the locals, and that is the reality in most parts of the middle belt.

Stay here and be running your mouth like a broken tap while the tide is changing fast. Na una go hear am last last

Igbos hate you

Yorubas despise you

SS hate you

MB abhors you

Please tell me the future of your kind in nigeria

0monnak0da:

How is it a win-win situation?

There is no win situation for the North.

You only win when you stop marrying off 11 year old girls ,eliminate polio and VVF and reduce all your outstanding indices of human misery.

Even if an Aboki rules Nigeria for ever what does it change.Certainly for us in Yorubaland it makes no difference wh rules Nigeria we will alway be ahead of you in everything? Ask yourself why ?
In fact development in the North cannot happen with a Northerner in charge? Your approach is
Development will happen if Allah wills it and so that will not ever happen

Your attitude in Nigeria is to take not to contribute. Your region is essentially parasitic. Bitter truth
0monnak0da:

Considered by whom?

The screenshot was from a chat room just like this. I said so already . You can read? And that is your evidence?

Give it up already and stop disgracing yourself and other abokkis like you.

There is no word like bolded .

The only evidence you have to counter that is one opinion on a chat thread where there were several other( DIFFERING OPINIONS) it is just as ridiculous as someone posting a screen shot of your ejaculations on this thread.

Who paid your school fees at this British Universty you claim to have attended? You better go back to the institution and demand a refund

So you are telling us that bolded is a NEW WORD only to be found in UP TO DATE publications? OK can you name one such publication

You don't know how absurd you sound? Have you no shame?

Please stop this nonsense. Admit you were wrong and LEARN. There is no such word .

The correct thing is emboldened and not bolded

According to your level of reasoning if you can search and find soething on the internet anyhow anywhere then it is genuine?

What you have posted can be found by searching

IS BOLDED A WORD

and you have posted a chat thread where this was discussed. We don't know who the speakers are or ther pedigree. Different people expressed different opinion and you captured a screenshot of an OPINION that validates your position and that is evidence?

Do you think you are dealing with abokkis like you? You are a total disgrace

Bolded is what is know as a Nonword

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Immigration To release Peter Odili's Passport & apologise to him / Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure / N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.