Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (3761 Views)

Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by liquidlove2018: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Dear Admin,

Some say that I am wicked,some say I should forgive and move on. Hell has no fury like a scorned woman! I have lost the most precious thing in my life, life is not worth living without Jamil. Jamil and I were high school sweethearts. We grew up in the city of Kaduna. We always knew we were meant to be. I loved him with all my heart and he too loved me. Ours was like a fairy tale love story. Even when I went to polytechnic,Jamil and I remained close. We became engaged to be married after my OND.

Aisha my cousin,for reasons best known to her,decided to drug Jamil one day and set him up with a friend of hers. They planned the set up so good that I didnt know. Aisha was the one who told me Jamil was cheating on me. She dragged me to Jamil’s house that day for me to see a naked Jamil in the arms of another lady whom I didnt know was Aisha’s friend.

I was so heartbroken at what I saw and I took off. I left town that day to Abuja. And since since then,I never returned. I just couldnt deal with the fact that the love of my life betrayed me. I changed my phone number so Jamil could not reach me and I made my mother swear not to say where I was. I was hurt for several months. I tried to move on.

One day,I was in the market when someone from Kaduna recognized me. She is a distant relative. We hugged and we were happy to see each other. We tried to catch up and she wanted to know why I ran away from kaduna. I told her about that I found out Jamil was cheating on me. She was very sympathetic but she then told me that ..

https://livelystones.com.ng/revenge-best-devilish-cousin-will-never-enjoy-marria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by HSfoundation(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Looks like this gonna be Super Dope
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by HallaDaTruth: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Wow, this will make a good movie script .

3 Likes

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Nice story line. Keep fucking Jamil

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by liquidlove2018: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Pray it doesn't happen to you coz if it does , we will call it tales by moon light. You know stories being told on NTA network?

HallaDaTruth:
Wow, this will make a good movie script .

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by MrOreo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Come Op, u better finish the story here if u don't want to end up like ur cousin angry

3 Likes

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by liquidlove2018: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
loooool.

iv heard Sir.

MrOreo:
Come Op, u better finish the story here if u don't want to end up like ur cousin angry
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Radiants: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
The writer was too hasty in her decision. she should have given Jamil sometime to defend himself.

The advise I will give her is that she should move on...

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by liquidlove2018: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
That was the mistake she made.

She would have waited but out of anger or will i say arrogance ,she messed up

Radiants:
The writer was too hasty in her decision. she should have given Jamil sometime to defend himself.

The advise I will give her is that she should move on...

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Radiants: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
liquidlove2018:

That was the mistake she made.

She would have waited but out of anger or will i say arrogance ,she messed up

she really messed up.... just wondering what revenge she is revenging...
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Beke2020: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Anger is one word short of "DANGER" Learn to control it
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by preciousluv2018: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's stupidity

Radiants:

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Beke2020: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
you are right, stupid indeed! that why some we go as far as committing suicide. Nothing like giving people fair hearing
preciousluv2018:

That's stupidity

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Beke2020: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Radiants:

shocked shocked shocked, I wonder
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Vikkie14: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2018
La Click La Bend
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by JONSYN7154: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Vikkie14:
La Click La Bend
LA bend LA crayfish
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by konkonbilo(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2018
JONSYN7154:
LA bend LA crayfish
LA click LA eat crayfish

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Vikkie14: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2018
JONSYN7154:
LA bend LA crayfish

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by JONSYN7154: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Vikkie14 post=65852929][/quote]I see you too. you bend like crayfish. Lol
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Beke2020: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Not funny at all
JONSYN7154:
I see you too. you bend like crayfish. Lol
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by z11111: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Loooool

Una no go kill person ohhh

Which one be ,la click ,la bend la crafish ?
konkonbilo:
LA click LA eat crayfish
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by JONSYN7154: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beke2020:
Not funny at all
I'm sorry. mean to hurt you. once from the bottom of my heart I'm sincerely SORRY
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Beke2020: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
You're welcome
JONSYN7154:
I'm sorry. mean to hurt you. once from the bottom of my heart I'm sincerely SORRY

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by preciousluv2018: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nice one.

JONSYN7154:

1 Like

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by z11111: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2018
My dear ,

Revenge will hurt you more.

let it be and move on with your life.

liquidlove2018:
Dear Admin,

Some say that I am wicked,some say I should forgive and move on. Hell has no fury like a scorned woman! I have lost the most precious thing in my life, life is not worth living without Jamil. Jamil and I were high school sweethearts. We grew up in the city of Kaduna. We always knew we were meant to be. I loved him with all my heart and he too loved me. Ours was like a fairy tale love story. Even when I went to polytechnic,Jamil and I remained close. We became engaged to be married after my OND.

Aisha my cousin,for reasons best known to her,decided to drug Jamil one day and set him up with a friend of hers. They planned the set up so good that I didnt know. Aisha was the one who told me Jamil was cheating on me. She dragged me to Jamil’s house that day for me to see a naked Jamil in the arms of another lady whom I didnt know was Aisha’s friend.

I was so heartbroken at what I saw and I took off. I left town that day to Abuja. And since since then,I never returned. I just couldnt deal with the fact that the love of my life betrayed me. I changed my phone number so Jamil could not reach me and I made my mother swear not to say where I was. I was hurt for several months. I tried to move on.

One day,I was in the market when someone from Kaduna recognized me. She is a distant relative. We hugged and we were happy to see each other. We tried to catch up and she wanted to know why I ran away from kaduna. I told her about that I found out Jamil was cheating on me. She was very sympathetic but she then told me that ..

https://livelystones.com.ng/revenge-best-devilish-cousin-will-never-enjoy-marria
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Beke2020: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Like she will win a medal revenging. I agree wit u sir
z11111:
My dear ,

Revenge will hurt you more.

let it be and move on with your life.

Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by Diseye29(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why is it u guys always repeat this cookd storry .i think I av read something like this before
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by z11111: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Since ,you think ,that means you are not sure or you saw it in a vision.
.but if at all you have read it ,you must not comment nah. It's not all story that you are meant to comment.

Diseye29:
Why is it u guys always repeat this cookd storry .i think I av read something like this before

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Stuck With Another Man During Sex, Caught Red-handed. She Cries / I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship / Update On The Girl That Claimed She Got Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.