Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 (1045 Views)

What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by seunmsg(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose

Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Wednesday declared that no pupil was abducted by Boko Haram from Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State.

Over 200 pupils of the school were reportedly abducted in 2014 by the terror group.

The governor said the report was politically motivated to influence public opinion against the Goodluck Jonathan administration ahead of the 2015 general elections.

Fayose spoke while declaring open a two-day workshop on “Political Aspirants Capacity Enhancement” organised by Women Arise for Change Initiative. It was organised for women from Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states.

He said, “Today, many opposition leaders are underground. I don’t think any of these girls is missing; it is a political strategy. Who is fooling who? If you wanted to use it to remove some people, you have succeeded already.

“I don’t know if there are missing girls but no indication has shown that. It is a political strategy, because I don’t think any girl is missing. If they are missing, let them find them.”

The governor also took a swipe at #BringBackOurGirls campaigners, saying some of them are using it to look for appointments.

He lamented that human rights groups had decided to keep quite since President Muhammadu Buhari came on board.

Fayose said, “I’m concerned about the activities of human rights groups. Today the government of the day is obeying court order of their choice, while human rights are not respected.

“We must talk about government providing cover for criminals. You are now using that person to harass innocent person. You will never have peace when you hide justice.”

He added, “Police came into town yesterday (Tuesday) to arrest political opponents. If you like, demonise me, I will demonise you. I don’t need the police and the SSS (Department of State Services) to walk in my state. It is when you are not popular that you walk with police.

“Any government that rises against me, that government will come down. I’m Peter the rock. By engaging me, you make me more popular and relevant and then court sympathy. I’m one person that is going places. That is why all these challenges are against me.”

The governor urged women seeking elective offices to be loyal to their husbands.

The President of the initiative, Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin, said the objective of the workshop was to enhance women political participation and their inclusion in decision making process by promoting female political aspirants and appointees. She said it was to encourage a more massive political mobilisation of women.

She lamented that Nigerian women had not fully involved themselves in politics, despite the constitutional provisions giving them rights to political participation.

http://punchng.com/chibok-girls-not-missing-fayose/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by seunmsg(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2018
I don’t think any of these girls is missing; it is a political strategy. Who is fooling who? If you wanted to use it to remove some people, you have succeeded already.

“I don’t know if there are missing girls but no indication has shown that. It is a political strategy, because I don’t think any girl is missing. If they are missing, let them find them.”

The governor also took a swipe at #BringBackOurGirls campaigners, saying some of them are using it to look for appointments.

To characters like Fayose, everything is politics. He vehemently denied the kidnapping of chibok girls and called the kidnapping "a political strategy to remove Jonathan". He went further by abusing the bring back our girls campaigners as people looking for appointments. Now, he is shedding crocodile tears over the Dapchi girls.

The Dapchi girls kidnapping is real and i support any effort that can lead to their safe return. However, we should not allow crass politicians like Fayose who have absolutely no feelings for the kidnapped girls and their family members to politicise the problem. The kidnapping is a humanitarian crisis and should be handled as such. Hypocrites like Fayose should never be allowed to make political gains out of the crisis.

1 Like

Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by zakim(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by Built2last: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2018
The heart of men is inherently evil.

Playing politics with the Life of people.

There is no vacuum in nature. Whatever we sow. We reap

1 Like

Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by aolawale025: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2018
seunmsg:
I don’t think any of these girls is missing; it is a political strategy. Who is fooling who? If you wanted to use it to remove some people, you have succeeded already.

To characters like Fayose, everything is politics. He vehemently denied the kidnapping of chibok girls and called the kidnapping "a political strategy to remove Jonathan". He went further by abusing the bring back our girls campaigners as people looking for appointments. Now, he is shedding crocodile tears over the Dapchi girls.

The Dapchi girls kidnapping is real and i support any effort that can lead to their safe return. However, we should not allow crass politicians like Fayose who have absolute no feelings for the kidnapped girls and their family members to politicise the problem. The kidnapping is a humanitarian crisis and should be handled as such.

The chibok and dapchi kidnaps were real(girls were taken) however they were both conspiracies. Some folks are using it to make money.
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by seunmsg(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
aolawale025:

The chibok and dapchi kidnaps were real
(girls were taken) however they were both conspiracies. Some folks are using it to make money.

Tell that to Fayose and other cretins that supported Jonathan who shouted at the top of their voices that Chibok kidnapping was faked for political gains.
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by Obinwenite(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Stop wasting your time trying to kill the messenger!... In fayose's voice "APC,BRING BACK OUR DAPCHI GIIRLS".

1 Like

Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by koladebrainiac(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2018
He should appologize to Ezekweseli n co
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by seunmsg(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Obinwenite:
Stop wasting your time trying to kill the messenger!... In fayose's voice "APC,BRING BACK OUR DAPCHI GIIRLS".

Negotiations are currently ongoing to ensure the release of the kidnapped girls. The government doesn't need the hypocritical intervention of Fayose to swing into action.

1 Like

Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
seunmsg:

To characters like Fayose, everything is politics. He kissvehemently denied the kidnapping of chibok girls and called the kidnapping "a political strategy to remove Jonathan". He went further by abusing the bring back our girls campaigners as people looking for appointments. Now, he is shedding crocodile tears over the Dapchi girls.

The Dapchi girls kidnapping is real and i support any effort that can lead to their safe return. However, we should not allow crass politicians like Fayose who have absolutely no feelings for the kidnapped girls and their family members to politicise the problem. The kidnapping is a humanitarian crisis and should be handled as such. Hypocrites like Fayose should never be allowed to make political gains out of the crisis.
same thing I told that slowpoke that said fayoshe is the man of the people.
I wonder why anyone still thinks Nigerian politician care about them when all what they all want is to be in power and still as much as they can.

The same bastard fayoshe that told us chibok is a scam, which the same set of halfwit hailed as the truth is now championing bring back dapchi girls in which the same set of brainless dolt still haling him.

Its a curse to be brainless.
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lalacasticlala seun mynd44 this needs to be on front page cos it seems some Nigeria have 2kb brains that they need to delete a set of information to process another.
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by anibirelawal(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
People Deceiving People.
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Lalacasticlala seun mynd44 this needs to be on front page cos it seems some Nigeria have 2kb brains that they need to delete a set of information to process another.

grin grin grin
Re: Throwbak:what Fayose Said About Chibok Girls And BBOG Campaigners In 2016 by kabrudrapist: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
The hero of the yorubas.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s Shekau Critically Ill / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At APC, Insists On Removal Of Saraki’s Loyalists / Sexism In The Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.