Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie (12042 Views)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2018
barallanee:
Is my bf nt supposed to b my bestie Why wuld I have a bf and claim to have a bestie... It means I Dnt like his company.. Cut d bestie crap.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2018
secondincommand:
op
#true talk
just 'f'. one the other night
she says we just fwend
BT nw she got another fwend the worst part is m starting to develop feelings for her, BT nw she with ma gee

Lmao grin. I don't know why some girls do this kinda ish.

I was also in this situation months back; I just jejely dey my own, she came to me, we became friends, she told me she got a guy, I didn't even care, because i wasn't even interested though she's kinda pretty and hot, then she started throwing herself at me, always in my place 24/7, she even made the move on me, I let my guard down, and "it" happened, now I don dey catch feelings while babe is now rolling with another G

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Lmao grin. I don't know why some girls do this kinda ish.

I was also in this situation months back; I just jejely dey my own, she came to me, we became friends, she told me she got a guy, I didn't even care, because i wasn't even interested though she's kinda pretty and hot, then she started throwing herself at me, always in my place 24/7, she even made the move on me, I let my guard down, and "it" happened, now I don dey catch feelings while babe is now rolling with another G
Hahahahahahahahaha

It's like falling victim to #One_Chance

grin
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
barallanee:
Is my bf nt supposed to b my bestie Why wuld I have a bf and claim to have a bestie... It means I Dnt like his company.. Cut d bestie crap
On point!!!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
I don't really get the hate in all this..

I have a Female Bestie

we've been bestfriends for over four years and I'm hoping its gon last forever

Yes..she tells me everything

but we've never had sex or anything related to that..

No I'm not impotent

yes! we both are sexually active

Yes she do sleep at my place.. and I sleep at hers

but we've never and will never go down...

why?

cos we've discussed about issues like these ones and I've decided never to b carried away because it will be fruitless...

All I'm trying to say is that not all Besties are side lovers... Atimes we are just Besties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
ILLICITblood:
I don't really get the hate in all this..

I have a Female Bestie

we've been bestfriends for over four years and I'm hoping its gon last forever

Yes..she tells me everything

but we've never had sex or anything related to that..

No I'm not impotent

yes! we both are sexually active

Yes she do sleep at my place.. and I sleep at hers

but we've never and will never go down...

why?

cos we've discussed about issues like these ones and I've decided never to b carried away because it will be fruitless...

All I'm trying to say is that not all Besties are side lovers... Atimes we are just Besties
I bet she's not this close to/free with the guy she calls her boyfriend. Can you Confirm?
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Amarabae(f): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bestie is a fraud,
Your boyfriend /girlfriend should be your bestie,
You can't figure out one person and call him or her bestie without any attachments except for some few cases.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
jezuzboi:

I bet she's not this close to/free with the guy she calls her boyfriend. Can you Confirm?

I don't really know... but they are fine... Everything going smoothly

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
ILLICITblood:

I don't really know... but they are fine... Everything going smoothly
TRUST me bro, that girl shares more intimacy with you than she does with her boyfriend. If you want to sleep with her now, she won't object.
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Bestie is a fraud,
Your boyfriend /girlfriend should be your bestie,
You can't figure out one person and call him or her bestie without any attachments except for some few cases.
You're damn right!!! FRAUD!!!
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
jezuzboi:

TRUST me bro, that girl shares more intimacy with you than she does with her boyfriend. If you want to sleep with her now, she won't object.

It won't get to that

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
ILLICITblood:

It won't get to that
I just want to put it to you that if it gets to that, she won't say no cuz she's built too much intimacy with you (more than with her bf).

As a matter if fact, if you want that girl to dump her current bf, she will. See, besties stand a better chance with a girl than Boyfriends.

What that girl has told you about herself, I can arguably assure you that she's not told her bf those same things. You can ask her to be sure.

Besties own the day.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by CHAVINCI: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
barallanee:
Is my bf nt supposed to b my bestie Why wuld I have a bf and claim to have a bestie... It means I Dnt like his company.. Cut d bestie crap.
you will not understand my dear,i also have a female bestie and we Bleep regularly,infact we bleeped today.
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
OP Abeg no come spoil this Bestie package o.

I have two"BESTIES"for the past two years now,believe me I don't even want or need a girlfriend,because these girls supply all my needs.I just relax and enjoy perks of the office.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
jezuzboi:

I just want to put it to you that if it gets to that, she won't say no cuz she's built too much intimacy with you (more than with her bf).

As a matter if fact, if you want that girl to dump her current bf, she will. See, besties stand a better chance with a girl than Boyfriends.

What that girl has told you about herself, I can arguably assure you that she's not told her bf those same things. You can ask her to be sure.

Besties own the day.
If you think so
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2018
youngbelieve what have u to share?
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
CHAVINCI:
you will not understand my dear,i also have a female bestie and we Bleep regularly,infact we bleeped today.
This is just about all that happens between besties...
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pepsi101:
OP Abeg no come spoil this Bestie package o.

I have two"BESTIES"for the past two years now,believe me I don't even want or need a girlfriend,because these girls supply all my needs.I just relax and enjoy perks of the office.

Lol...

Ever imagined yourself in the shoes of an OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND??

Just remember that what goes around comes around...
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
jezuzboi:

Lol...

Ever imagined yourself in the shoes of an OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND??

Just remember that what goes around comes around...

Bros,some Niggahs no sabi game barneys. Before you decide to date any girl,make sure that girl na your friend before becoming your girlfriend. Until she becomes your friend,she is just a girl you hang out with.
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by youngbelieve(f): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2018
obadizena:
youngbelieve what have u to share?

Hmmmmmm me am jus observing oooo...this bestie of a thing tho!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2018
youngbelieve:

Lol...

Do you by any chance think Lalasticlacla 's attention should be called to this??
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2018
Pepsi101:

Bros,some Niggahs no sabi game barneys. Before you decide to date any girl,make sure that girl na your friend before becoming your girlfriend. Until she becomes your friend,she is just a girl you hang out with.
Your head dey game bro...

Wish every niggah adopts this pattern
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2018
youngbelieve:

grin grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List / How Many Round Is Your Highest So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.