Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? (12044 Views)

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
How many ladies on NL dress up or would dress up in the presence of their brother, cousin etc.?

No hard feelings.. cool

As for me, I usually dress up in the presence of my brother and even cousin brothers(the ones I grew up together with) cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming guys.. cool

Lalasticlala happy weekend.. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by SUPERPACK: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
dont come back here to complain of brotherly rape o.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 247Potential: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Don't know how they manage but I have four sisters and none of them seem to mind that. I think it's awkward though.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin me and my sisters are so guilty of this... Well, we're still running around like kids buttnaked even our father is around... I really don't mind it... He's my father after all.. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
SUPERPACK:
dont come back to complain of brotherly rape o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's not gonna happen! tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
i don't see anything wrong with such act..
Am not even moved when my sis dresses in my presence.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
247Potential:
Don't know how they manage but I have four sisters and none of them seem to mind that. I think it's awkward though.
When I start like this, my brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Niggas will be wishing to be that your brother right now.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Luckymay(f): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nothing bad In that. Though my brothers knw when to excuse themselves when I want to have a lady's time like after having my bath and other things. It depends on family principles.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 247Potential: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

When I start like this, my brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room. grin grin grin

Me, I just face whatever was keeping me busy in their rooms at that moment. Leaving would give much meaning to their free act, I seem to believe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's not necessary...

Please have some sense of respect for your body.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Vendoor(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't do it.... Cos it Trigger thoughts that maybe gratified in some other avenue.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
247Potential:

Me, I just face whatever was keeping me busy in their rooms at that moment. Leaving would give much meaning to their free act, I seem to believe.
They leave when they've got nothing to do in the room at that moment buh if they were busy, they wouldn't look at my side! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 247Potential: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

They leave when they've got nothing to do in the room at that moment buh if they were busy, they wouldn't look at my side! grin grin grin

You seem to find it funny actually putting him in such situation. A mischievous one you are.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016

lol...All the time! grin

They don't seem to mind...smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol...All the time! grin

They don't seem to mind...smiley
I just dey look u with one kyn eye. Hmmm Esther. Continue eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
247Potential:

You seem to find it funny actually putting him in such situation. A mischievous one you are.
Lol cheesy cheesy
Its nothing jare, they're used to it already! cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by curvysola(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
normal thing! grin if he becomes uncomfortable he leaves my room
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by curvysola(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vendoor:
I don't do it.... Cos it Trigger thoughts that maybe gratified in some other avenue.

wonderful

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I just dey look u with one kyn eye. Hmmm Esther. Continue eh.

Worappen? tongue

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
How many ladies on NL dress up or would dress up in the presence of their brother, cousin etc.?

No hard feelings.. cool

As for me, I usually dress up in the presence of my brother and even cousin brothers(the ones I grew up together with) cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming guys.. cool

Lalasticlala
by default we re not supposed to b moved by an unclad body of our blood brothers or sisters..
l personally believe dat there is an unexplained mystery in d cases of those dat sleep or rape their blood relations.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:

wonderful
Babe, ya "vary vary" funny! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by foolinlove(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't give a hoot who sees me naked.

A lot of people have seen it anyway in magazine anyway. I don't care.

I'm nothing special to look at, but whatever.

I like wearing clothes, but I don't care if anyone sees me naked by accident.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lisaflex(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kini big deal? I do not even like putting on clothes wen at home,so do d math...
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by kingphilip(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some people be here forming if they are not comfortable they'll leave my room as if no be the room both of una de share

Nairalanders forming botty since methuselah turn 900years

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Seriously bruh embarassed

grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
I don't give a hoot who sees me naked.

A lot of people have seen it anyway in magazine anyway. I don't care.

I'm nothing special to look at, but whatever.

I like wearing clothes, but I don't care if anyone sees me naked by accident.

Are you furking kidding me?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by jubrealguy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not just cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by foolinlove(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Are you furking kidding me?

No. Why?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Seriously bruh embarassed

grin
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List / Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.