Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (15689 Views)

Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by adegunwa4real(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wow....that's all I have to type
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by dkronicle(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A fish with blue meat.
i go like chop this sweet fish
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Donald3d(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by AyamConfidence(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I desire to spend my life from 50 years travelling to every single nation on the planet just for sight seeing
marry early....born your children early....work hard....retire at 50 after setting your children up so they can be paying you pension......carry your lovely wife along.....go anywhere in the world you wanna go

my personal masterplan......you can tap

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Newpride(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Truly na as the world be na him the mod take show us these pinshures

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by orlabass(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cool
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by AyamConfidence(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
“This is what a ‘split lobster’ looks like. This coloring occurs in one of every 50 million lobsters.”
beautiful creatures like this ain't meant to be eaten...... you build an aquarium and put them in..... they continue to look beautiful forever

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by AyamConfidence(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
These black opals.
let me just lay my hands on these beauties..... my life go just better in a flash
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Toks2008(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jehovah you are great,you are mighty,you are awesome,you are mysterious...

The world tried to understand you but they failed...the more we try to reason you the more senseless it becomes cos you are far beyond human comprehension.

ALL GLORY HONOUR POWER AND MAJESTY TO YOU FOREVER AND EVER
..AMEN.

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by free2ryhme: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The world around us never ceases to amaze. But with today’s access to the Internet, it’s hard to believe there are still things we don’t know about the world! But have you ever seen what a skull of a whale looks like or what what the flying animals from the era of the dinosaurs looked like?

https://brightside.me/creativity-photography/24-photos-that-will-reveal-more-truth-about-the-surrounding-world-466610/

This fish deserves its name, Black Swallower because they can swallow fish up to 10 times heavier than they are.
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by rentAcock(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
“Mom bought an egg off eBay... Now we have an emu.”

Nice
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Bonaventura(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
rentAcock:

Nice
They are not extinct. They are endemic to Australia
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by adecz: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The jaws of a Crabeater seal.

The teeth get teeth shocked shocked

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by rentAcock(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Bonaventura post=65833271]
They are not extinct. They are endemic to Australia [/quote
Yes, I used to think they were.]
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Gangster1ms: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The skull of a whale.
We get this for unilag faculty of science... exactly but older

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by mohnarch144: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Scarry...
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by SamoaJoe: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toks2008:

The world tried to understand you but they failed...the more we try to reason you the more senseless it becomes cos you are far beyond human comprehension.

ALL GLORY HONOUR POWER AND MAJESTY TO YOU FOREVER AND EVER
..AMEN.

Typical annoying response of a retardded black man! Am not saying you are retardedd.

But this is exactly how uselessly useless black African men will respond and there it ends.

A white man will study this and try to know why things behave the way they do. A white man will try to discover why the fish has blue meat instead of the conventional meat we know off. Maybe along he line, he will discover that a Volcanic eruption from mount Siberia that occurred millions of years back emptied into the Ocean and changed the fish internal colour. A retardded Muslim will see it and shout Allahu Akbar. A retardded Christian will see it and shout.... God is great!
There it ends.

That is why a mighty legendary fellow like Stephen Hawkins will die and retarrd like NwaAmaikpe will call him a vegetable. Whereas the man has made more impact in he universe than his whole generation in Abia can ever reach 0.0000000000000001 % of in a billion years.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toks2008:

ALL GLORY HONOUR POWER AND MAJESTY TO YOU FOREVER AND EVERh
..AMEN.
Pastor d Pastor
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by thedondada(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Typical annoying response of a retardded black man! Am not saying you are retardedd.

But this is exactly how uselessly useless black African men will respond and there it ends.

A white man will study this and try to know why things behave the way they do. A white man will try to discover why the fish has blue meat instead of the conventional meat we know off. Maybe along he line, he will discover that a Volcanic eruption from mount Siberia that occurred millions of years back and changed the fish internal colour. A retarded Muslim will see it and shout Allahu Akbar. A retarded Christian will see it and shout.... God is great!

That is why a mighty legendary fellow like Stephen Hawkins will die and retarrd like NwaAmaikpe will call him a vegetable. Whereas the man has made more impact in he universe than his whole generation in Abia can ever reach 0.0000000000000001 % of in a billion years.

Savage.
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by olatunjithomas(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A train that goes through an occupied house in Chongqing, China.
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by olatunjithomas(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
This cobra cub.
Catch them young
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Neddyogu(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SILLY HOAX.

HOW DO YOU BUY AN EGG OFF THE INTERNET, AND IT GETS HATCHED INTO A BIRD AFTER SOME TIME WITH NO INCUBATOR OR ITS MOTHER. undecided

I Wonder
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by EmmyDJourno: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
“This is what a ‘split lobster’ looks like. This coloring occurs in one of every 50 million lobsters.”

How do you know it's one in 50million, did you see and count 50million Lobsters, Oyinbo can lie ehhhen, that's how they said they discovered River Niger, like say it dey Moon until that fake life Mungo Park show

Abeggi, make I lie down wait for another Buhari fuckup story cheesy
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by hysteriabox(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:

A white man will study this and try to know why things behave the way they do. A white man will try to discover why the fish has blue meat instead of the conventional meat we know off. Maybe along he line, he will discover that a Volcanic eruption from mount Siberia that occurred millions of years back emptied into the Ocean and changed the fish internal colour. A retardded Muslim will see it and shout Allahu Akbar. A retardded Christian will see it and shout.... God is great!
There it ends.

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SILLY HOAX.

HOW DO YOU BUY AN EGG OFF THE INTERNET, AND IT GETS HATCHED INTO A BIRD AFTER SOME TIME WITH NO INCUBATOR OR ITS MOTHER. undecided

Such an egg might find its way n get sold. I mean an egg that has been incubated for several weeks.
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:

There it ends.

Allah Akbhar, God is indeed great, all these and many more undiscovered things are only possible due to his infinite wisdom & Omnipotence.

Oyah, come & beat me if you disagree, I dey my hut enjoying chilled fura da nono grin
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Toks2008(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:

There it ends.

All these vexation because I gave honour to whom is due.

See dude I understand your angle and I'm more intelligent than you can ever imagine but trust me, there is a supreme power somewhere that controls everything and since it costs me nothing to believe this postulation and indeed I call that power Jehovah.

If I die today and realize there is no GOD, I have nothing to lose buy if I live as an athiest and find out that indeed there is GOD after I die then I have everything to lose.

Think about this.

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by SamoaJoe: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Toks2008:

All these vexation because I gave honour to whom is due.

See dude I understand your angle and I'm more intelligent than you can ever imagine but trust me, there is a supreme power somewhere that controls everything and since it costs me nothing to believe this postulation and indeed I call that power Jehovah.

If I die today and realize there is no GOD, I have nothing to lose buy if I live as an athiest and find out that indeed there is GOD after I die then I have everything to lose.

Think about this.

My concern is not even about the existence or non existence of God. Granted everything must have started somehow and someplace, it is my opinion that certain assertions should be left to some environments and situations..

This thread is purely academical and we are here to learn. Shouting certain stuffs will stunt the growth of knowledge. Just imagine somebody seeing this informations here for the first time. A curious mind may what to know how they all came to be and the causative factors behind their etymology. Someone then comes along and shouts "God is great"! The small mind cowed by religion will then conclude that it was indeed "God" that caused it and refuse to research further.

Let me give you an instance. I have seen a place people were arguing whether earthquakes is caused by God or Devil. I was just laughing. Funny enough both of them can be right or wrong depending on the perspective you see it.

Earthquakes are generally birthed due to the movement of the tectonic plates beyond the earth's crust. Ironically, those plates are moving because the earth is tilting and rotating fast as it orbits the Sun. This rotation of the earth generates a heat wave that forms a "Magnetosphere" over the earth. This magnetosphere protects the earth from Solar flares because if its not there, Solar flares from the Sun will penetrate our atmosphere and vaporize all the Oceans and waters away. That is why Mars has no atmosphere today. Millions of years ago, Mars had oceans and waters like the earth. The evidence is there.

Without the Oceans, Man cannot survive and life will seize. Because the Magnetosphere is protecting the atmosphere, those dangerous solar flares will bounce off it and head farther out into the Solar system. At the asteroid belt, it will jam pack there and form the Heliosphere. This heliosphere protects our solar system from Galactic and Cosmic rays. If one of these cosmic rays which looks like a laser jet should ever penetrate our solar system, thats the end of us! It will vaporise the earth in a second divided into a million times... That is Planck time.

I wouldn't want to go further. Go within you now and ask yourself, who among those two men is correct in the origin of earthquakes.

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by kachi19: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SILLY HOAX.

Well you don't know if they actually took care of it, yk these whites they value animal lives same as humans
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Abee79(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Awesome!
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Pharrel22(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The colorfully bearded agama.
the agamas wey dey our country differ from this

Does The Nigerian Law School Accept The University Of London Llb (external)? / Some Yoruba Idioms And Its English Meaning / Suspected Cultists Attack 200 Level OAU Student

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75