Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (15688 Views)

Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Baldg: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The colorfully bearded agama.
Reminds me of Game Of Thrones..
The Dragons.
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by MrHighSea: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The colorfully bearded agama.
No racism
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Hardebaryor(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Paradigm777:

That BLACK SWALLOWER fish better not be found anywhere around Nigeria ooo
Yes oo especially for jamb office

1 Like

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Paradigm777: 1:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Yes oo especially for jamb office

grin grin grin
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by TheNazarene: 3:32am On Mar 15, 2018
SamoaJoe:

My concern is not even about the existence or non existence of God. Granted everything must have started somehow and someplace, it is my opinion that certain assertions should be left to some environments and situations..

This thread is purely academical and we are here to learn. Shouting certain stuffs will stunt the growth of knowledge. Just imagine somebody seeing this informations here for the first time. A curious mind may what to know how they all came to be and the causative factors behind their etymology. Someone then comes along and shouts "God is great"! The small mind cowed by religion will then conclude that it was indeed "God" that caused it and refuse to research further.

Let me give you an instance. I have seen a place people were arguing whether earthquakes is caused by God or Devil. I was just laughing. Funny enough both of them can be right or wrong depending on the perspective you see it.

Earthquakes are generally birthed due to the movement of the tectonic plates beyond the earth's crust. Ironically, those plates are moving because the earth is tilting and rotating fast as it orbits the Sun. This rotation of the earth generates a heat wave that forms a "Magnetosphere" over the earth. This magnetosphere protects the earth from Solar flares because if its not there, Solar flares from the Sun will penetrate our atmosphere and vaporize all the Oceans and waters away. That is why Mars has no atmosphere today. Millions of years ago, Mars had oceans and waters like the earth. The evidence is there.

Without the Oceans, Man cannot survive and life will seize. Because the Magnetosphere is protecting the atmosphere, those dangerous solar flares will bounce off it and head farther out into the Solar system. At the asteroid belt, it will jam pack there and form the Heliosphere. This heliosphere protects our solar system from Galactic and Cosmic rays. If one of these cosmic rays which looks like a laser jet should ever penetrate our solar system, thats the end of us! It will vaporise the earth in a second divided into a million times... That is Planck time.

I wouldn't want to go further. Go within you now and ask yourself, who among those two men is correct in the origin of earthquakes.

I am not trying to hinder your pursuit of knowledge ooo...

But all what you wrote are the scientific details of an event that was set in motion by God. In our bid to look knowledgeable without admitting to a higher power, this is what we get, unnecessary complexity.

Take for instance, when a man wants to take a step, they tell you the crap of your brain sending signals to the sensory neurone, from the to the intermediate then effector neurone, which then activates the muscles needed to make such step, story, all those happen because God gives strength and ensures you stand on your feet.
Psalm 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalm 18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Because there are a many who receive the signals from the brain to the muscles and cant take a step,nothing happens, why?
There are many who receive the signals from the brain to the muscles, takes a step or more but can't stand why?

Because science is insufficient and will never be!

Yes, the earth is spinning fast and tectonic plates moves resulting to an earthquake, are there no tectonic plates in Africa? Why don't we experience terrible earthquakes as some other parts of the world? Abi the resultant of the spins are not evenly distributed to all parts of the earth? Why is it that not all plates move evenly?

See, I better thank God for no unfortunate occurrence of earthquakes than to pray for one so as to further my alleged knowledge. angry

Many things happen according to the laws of science but don't give the same results postulated by science and vice versa.

Yes we know the cause of earthquakes but how does it help us to stop destruction? Our earthquake signal detectors/systems in place might be blaring and there can be no earthquake, sometimes our reaction time can be so short we can't brace ourselves.
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 15, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Typical annoying response of a retardded black man! Am not saying you are retardedd.

But this is exactly how uselessly useless black African men will respond and there it ends.

A white man will study this and try to know why things behave the way they do. A white man will try to discover why the fish has blue meat instead of the conventional meat we know off. Maybe along he line, he will discover that a Volcanic eruption from mount Siberia that occurred millions of years back emptied into the Ocean and changed the fish internal colour. A retardded Muslim will see it and shout Allahu Akbar. A retardded Christian will see it and shout.... God is great!
There it ends.

That is why a mighty legendary fellow like Stephen Hawkins will die and retarrd like NwaAmaikpe will call him a vegetable. Whereas the man has made more impact in he universe than his whole generation in Abia can ever reach 0.0000000000000001 % of in a billion years.
I would have passed but someone has to put you in order because your writing depicts that you are becoming untamed.

Are those creatures created by man? If no, then the young man has the right to marvel and give glory to nature and, in extension, the creator God. You would have been right if this was a technology thread. Pea
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Ballydicson(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Great...
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by eTECTIVe(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Pharrel22:
the agamas wey dey our country differ from this
D Agama in our country is busy falling from high places nd nodding its head

2 Likes

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by olasaad(f): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I desire to spend my life from 50 years travelling to every single nation on the planet just for sight seeing

Pls let me follow you :I love sight seeing too
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Cherez: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Paradigm777:
Lol! This one got me. So true though, the fish go swallow PMB himself sef
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by SamoaJoe: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
TheNazarene:

I am not trying to hinder your pursuit of knowledge ooo...

But all what you wrote are the scientific details of an event that was set in motion by God. In our bid to look knowledgeable without admitting to a higher power, this is what we get, unnecessary complexity.

Take for instance, when a man wants to take a step, they tell you the crap of your brain sending signals to the sensory neurone, from the to the intermediate then effector neurone, which then activates the muscles needed to make such step, story, all those happen because God gives strength and ensures you stand on your feet.
Psalm 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalm 18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Because there are a many who receive the signals from the brain to the muscles and cant take a step,nothing happens, why?
There are many who receive the signals from the brain to the muscles, takes a step or more but can't stand why?

Because science is insufficient and will never be!

Yes, the earth is spinning fast and tectonic plates moves resulting to an earthquake, are there no tectonic plates in Africa? Why don't we experience terrible earthquakes as some other parts of the world? Abi the resultant of the spins are not evenly distributed to all parts of the earth? Why is it that not all plates move evenly?

See, I better thank God for no unfortunate occurrence of earthquakes than to pray for one so as to further my alleged knowledge. angry

Many things happen according to the laws of science but don't give the same results postulated by science and vice versa.

Yes we know the cause of earthquakes but how does it help us to stop destruction? Our earthquake signal detectors/systems in place might be blaring and there can be no earthquake, sometimes our reaction time can be so short we can't brace ourselves.

Psalm 104:5
He set the earth on its foundations;
it can never be moved.

Does the earth move or not? Are u aware its because of this very reason that Galileo was imprisoned 400 years ago because contrary to the opinion of the Bible, he told the world that the earth was moving? Then the Roman Catholic church imprisoned him for life.

400 years later, not only has it been discovered that the earth moves but also the moon and the stars! It has even be proven beyond doubt that our planet is one of the 100 billion planets found in our galaxy while our Sun is one of the 300 billion stars found in our galaxy too.

Meanwhile, our galaxy is one of the over 300 billion galaxies you have in the universe. Mind you, all these galaxies have nothin less than a 100 billion planets and 300 billion planets each! If you do the math, you will go crazy.

I can bet that there is nothing special about human life because there is a billion chances better life exists else where.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Goldaccumulator: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2018
rentAcock:

Nice
Bro please can you send me 0.0025btc, I can pay back in in 1 week. Please
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by TheNazarene: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Psalm 104:5
He set the earth on its foundations;
it can never be moved.

Does the earth move or not? Are u aware its because of this very reason that Galileo was imprisoned 400 years ago because contrary to the opinion of the Bible, he told the world that the earth was moving? Then the Roman Catholic church imprisoned him for life.

400 years later, not only has it been discovered that the earth moves but also the moon and the stars! It has even be proven beyond doubt that our planet is one of the 100 billion planets found in our galaxy while our Sun is one of the 300 billion stars found in our galaxy too.

Meanwhile, our galaxy is one of the over 300 billion galaxies you have in the universe. Mind you, all these galaxies have nothin less than a 100 billion planets and 300 billion planets each! If you do the math, you will go crazy.

I can bet that there is nothing special about human life because there is a billion chances better life exists else where.

You're so myopic.

What is the meaning of foundation?

According to Google, there are two definitions:

1. the lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level.

2. an underlying basis or principle.

Don't limit yourself, be educated, not to your peril sha...because from what Google says and from what I understand a foundation doesn't only mean "an immovable below", you get me?

Psalm 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

Therefore, what this Bible verse is saying is that God has created a foundation an put the earth on it to move in a direction at a slant and that no person, man or satan can alter it by the slightest percentage. So please don't be an ignoramus nor act like one.

Taking into consideration the grammar used those days, its just like saying the chassis of a mercedes is so well built it can't be moved, does it mean the car doesn't have four moving wheels?

And forget all those billion galaxies crap, that is why He is Omnipotent, He can choose to create a tree, give only a branch the ability to bear fruits and chose a particular flower to bear all the fruits.

So, according to science, there might be a billion galaxies that supports better life but in God's creation, there is only one planet that has life and that's reality, deal with it!
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by SamoaJoe: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
TheNazarene:

You're so myopic.

What is the meaning of foundation?

According to Google, there are two definitions:

1. the lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level.

2. an underlying basis or principle.

Don't limit yourself, be educated, not to your peril sha...because from what Google says and from what I understand a foundation doesn't only mean "an immovable below", you get me?

Psalm 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

Therefore, what this Bible verse is saying is that God has created a foundation an put the earth on it to move in a direction at a slant and that no person, man or satan can alter it by the slightest percentage. So please don't be an ignoramus nor act like one.

Taking into consideration the grammar used those days, its just like saying the chassis of a mercedes is so well built it can't be moved, does it mean the car doesn't have four moving wheels?

And forget all those billion galaxies crap, that is why He is Omnipotent, He can choose to create a tree, give only a branch the ability to bear fruits and chose a particular flower to bear all the fruits.

So, according to science, there might be a billion galaxies that supports better life but in God's creation, there is only one planet that has life and that's reality, deal with it!

You are the myopic and dumb ass mothafucka.

I don't even want to start responding to you on all the bull crap you typed here.

But am going to respond only to one which shows crass stupidity and ignorance on your side.

FYI, the earth has an end as it has a beginning! Same white people that brought the bull crap you profess are same people that have abandoned it and been on their way to greater things.
They successfully predict earthquakes and tornadoes which has saved millions of lives. No need discussing this further.

Why am not trying to relegate the role of the "Source" in the universe, am just trying to broaden your mind to a whole new spectrum on the level the world has gone to. Release your black mind!
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by TheNazarene: 3:18am On Mar 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You are the myopic and dumb ass mothafucka.

I don't even want to start responding to you on all the bull crap you typed here.

But am going to respond only to one which shows crass stupidity and ignorance on your side.

FYI, the earth has an end as it has a beginning! Same white people that brought the bull crap you profess are same people that have abandoned it and been on their way to greater things.
They successfully predict earthquakes and tornadoes which has saved millions of lives. No need discussing this further.

Why am not trying to relegate the role of the "Source" in the universe, am just trying to broaden your mind to a whole new spectrum on the level the world has gone to. Release your black mind!

Someone put you in your place for quoting a Bible verse out of context and you say he is a mother what?

who said the earth never had an end? I know i didn't say that...

You guys always say the whites abandoned Christianity? I don't know why you guys like lying like this? Wasn't it Billy Graham who died and so many people stood for him?

If its not Christianity, what are they then practicing? Abi is their Holy Bible different from ours?

Yea...yeah they successfully predicted disasters and they released an album for Haiti victims?

And it seems you don't get why I graced you with a mention previously, I hope I didn't waste my time?

What I was trying to say is that is it not better to thank God who can deliver me and my assets from natural disasters than glorify unworthy science and scientists who can predict them to a very limited extent and I might still be a victim because despite how technologically advanced they're, they are still prone to errors and my survivability is not certain if I put my trust in them?
Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by maisauki: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Paradigm777:

it can so that it would swallow ur mb

1 Like

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by maisauki: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I desire to spend my life from 50 years travelling to every single nation on the planet just for sight seeing
lemme assist you

Re: 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World by Ayobami7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Yoruba Idioms And Its English Meaning / Does The Nigerian Law School Accept The University Of London Llb (external)? / Suspected Cultists Attack 200 Level OAU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.