Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Lagos Will Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Will Fail (1074 Views)

Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Will Fail by Yoshy: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
My simple opinion:

With this outrageous anti people law newly enacted in Lagos State, people are going to move and move for good this time.

Already in the East for instance there are massive development of real estates going on. If Akwa Ibom seaport and other recent infrastructure projects are finished, Lagos will have a lot to loose for good. Already, smart business men are seeing Akwa Ibom as the future.

Ambode and co should be aware of the damage they are about to do to Lagos State. Between, I think it's time Lagosians give another party a chance.
Re: Lagos Will Fail by countryfive: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
op ,they are coming for your head.
Re: Lagos Will Fail by ODVanguard: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yoshy:
My simple opinion:

With this outrageous anti people law newly enacted in Lagos State, people are going to move and move for good this time.

Already in the East for instance there are massive development of real estates going on. If Akwa Ibom seaport and other recent infrastructure projects are finished, Lagos will have a lot to loose for good. Already, smart business men are seeing Akwa Ibom as the future.

Ambode and co should be aware of the damage they are about to do to Lagos State. Between, I think it's time Lagosians give another party a chance.

You people and your empty threats. Why not kukuma move already and allow the same Lagos y'all love to hate 'fail'? See this as a perfect opportunity. Enough of the threats abeg. The state needs decongesting anyway. Walk the talk, or stfu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Preshy561(f): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
smh..
Re: Lagos Will Fail by jneutron4000: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yoshy:
My simple opinion:

It only God that can make any place to fail. If that by man's activities, Lagos can never fail if not Lagos would have failed immediately the Hausa-Fulanis with the help from the East shift the Capital of Nigeria to Abuja, instead Lagos keep growing. Lagos is located in a strategic place that will continue to make it Economically viable. Trust me, while some are running away from an expensive location, others are dying and striving to move there.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Throwback: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
It is indeed wise that Lagos tries another party that is not PDP.

We know there is corruption, but we would not know how colossal it is, just like how PDP was unraveled after it was dislodged from the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
I can't wait for the mass exodus of the poor from Lagos. Kudos Ambode.

All them tribalistic Nairalanders will be writing from Osogbo, Ondo, Abia, Niger etc.

All them ugly structures, shanties, that are an eyesore will be demolished, while Mega structures for The Middle Class/ Rich will be erected.

No more ugly yellow buses, agberos, etc.

The Lagos of our dreams. A Mega city fit for only Kings and Queens. Eko ni baje.

The LUC at 0.76% is still too lenient. Should be further increased. #IStandwithAmbode. Time to dust my PVC to vote for him.
Re: Lagos Will Fail by Stingman: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
jneutron4000:
It only God that can make any place to fail. If that by man's activities, Lagos can never fail if not Lagos would have failed immediately the Hausa-Fulanis with the help from the East shift the Capital of Nigeria to Abuja, instead Lagos keep growing. Lagos is located in a strategic place that will continue to make it Economically viable. Trust me, while some are running away from an expensive location, others are dying and striving to move there.

I bet you are typing this from your hidden location in Oshogbo.... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Stingman: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:

All them tribalistic Nairalanders will be writing from Osogbo, Ondo, Abia, Niger etc.

All them ugly structures, shanties, that are an eyesore will be demolished, while Mega structures for The Middle Class/ Rich will be erected.

The Lagos of our dreams. A Mega city fit for only Kings and Queens. Eko ni baje.

The LUC at 0.76% is still too lenient. Should be further increased. #IStandwithAmbode. Time to dust my PVC to vote for him.

You are not human...

When the poor leave Lagos, who will repair your car? Who will pump your tires? Who will sell Yam, tomatoes, beans, fish, etc... to you as Ketu and Oyinbo markets would have closed.

You think say you de do others...you de do your self...

...by the way how do you like Lagos during the christmas period?
Re: Lagos Will Fail by jneutron4000: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stingman:

I bet you are typing this from your hidden location in Oshogbo.... cool cool cool
hahaha very funny
Re: Lagos Will Fail by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:

A standing ovation for this rich girl. undecided

Kiss my black azz. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fail by anibirelawal(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
ODVanguard:

You people and your empty threats. Why not kukuma move already and allow the same Lagos y'all love to hate 'fail'? See this as a perfect opportunity. Enough of the threats abeg. The state needs decongesting anyway. Walk the talk, or stfu.

Tell them bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stingman:

You are not human...

When the poor leave Lagos, who will repair your car? Who will pump your tires? Who will sell Yam, tomatoes, beans, fish, etc... to you as Ketu and Oyinbo markets would have closed.

You think say you de do others...you de do your self...

...by the way how do you like Lagos during the christmas period?

Are you kidding me? There is shoprite , repair companies for your cars etc, not all these useless roadside mechanics littering the environment. Travel out of Nigeria to other mega cities to see how things are run. Eko ni baje.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
A standing ovation for this rich girl. :-

Kiss my black azz. angry

See the dusty azz sef.
Re: Lagos Will Fail by planetzoom: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
The northern hegemony in collusion with the east plotted in 1979 to weaken Lagos by shifting the Capital of the country to a local bush closer to the core north and the eastern Nigeria ,interestingly ,a Yoruba man in person of Justice Akinola Aguda was appointed as chairman of the committee that Located Abuja as suitable for the FCT,Babangida perfected that plan in 1991 when he moved the FCT to Abuja and moved all government MDA's to Abuja in order to render Lagos useless. But to the utter dismay of this ''patriots'' Lagos has continued to grow in leaps and bounds,defiling all odds and has risen to become the third largest economy in Africa.
Therefore its no surprise if some elements wants Lagos to fail ,though that will continue to be a daydream.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fail by Stingman: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:

Are you kidding me? There is shoprite , repair companies for your cars etc, not all these useless roadside mechanics littering the environment. Travel out of Nigeria to other mega cities to see how things are run. Eko ni baje.

You are huge Joke...Lagos with a population of about 12 million people will squeeze into Shoprite tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lagos Will Fail by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Some people are happy to be oppressed. They worship their oppressors. Too bad!
Re: Lagos Will Fail by Herdsmen: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ome...

Anyhow dey wan do they matter we're okay with Ambode and his tribalistic government.

The truth is ...both strangers and foreigners everyone in Lagos will suffer the same fate

From ajao to agege ojo ajah awoyaya to ikorodu..iju to Maryland etc..

We all go do am together

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Second Term Is Guaranteed win / Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites / Presidency Outlines How Buhari Has Lifted Nigerian Economy, Blasts Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.