Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only (449 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven Your Spouse For Cheating? If Yes, How Was The Life After? / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only by Martinez19(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ladies, If you have a marijuana smoking spouse, abegi run for your life. Truth is regardless of what people might say, marijuana is addictive and it is detrimental to one's mental health. Most marijuana smokers are unproductive and live in denial (living in denial is one of their hallmark) where as their lives revolves around smoking marijuana to get high. Don't listen to them if they tell you "it's nothing", "it's just a plant", " it doesn't affect me and it helps me relax and be creative".......... na lie. Most of them are in denial and battling issues brought about by marijuana. Worse, they try to treat these issues with marijuana. grin marijuana is addictive, negatively impacts cognition and IQ, leads to lack of motivation and depression, anxiety and panic attacks. All these makes a person unproductive whether in academics or job. These people usually spend all their money on pot and if care is not taken, they will start stealing your money to fund their habit. Sometimes they will borrow money from you to fund their habit and won't pay back. If you check their life, they are broke, lazy, their academics is nothing to write home about, etc. They just can't live joint alone.

I won't deny that marijuana has medicinal properties but can you use paracetamol recreationally because it has medicinal properties? Even paracetamol is safer than pot. So ladies, run o. I don talk my own.

If you don't agree with me or I struck a nerve, just swerve and don't comment grin
Re: Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only by AntiWailer: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Person wey no take Marijuana self, hin head no correct.

Not to talk of person wey dey weed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only by Gettreadyy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
your argument is preposterous!
Re: Marijuana Smoking Spouse. For Ladies Only by Martinez19(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gettreadyy:
your argument is preposterous!
kindly state how. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If Money Is All You Need In A Relationship, Then See What You Need / Read The Story Of Terry Gobanga Who Was Gang-raped On Her Wedding Day / The Frogs That Keep Coming!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.