Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Afrocandy, Say She Need Fire Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afrocandy, Say She Need Fire Service (565 Views)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy, Say She Need Fire Service by def111(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Somebody call the FireService cos I’m in Flames....Hold on let me Fix my Dress first.

This old mama. What age will she stop all this

Re: Afrocandy, Say She Need Fire Service by YomiTee123(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
chaiii.....
[/code]old cargo[code]

(1) (Reply)

Work Hard And Dream Big / Cute Couple Get Plastic Surgery Together (photos) / 5 Ways To Help Your Partner Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.