Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now (1163 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Guys: Go On Sex Strike, Let The Ladies Know U Can Live Without Sex !!! / What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Segzee1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Help! My husband has refused to have sex with me for 2 years now, what should I do?

Hello house, below is a touching story of Jumoke, a mother of three. She currently needs your useful advice for her marriage is currently heading to a destruction.

My husband has not touched me for almost two (2) years now. Is it wrong for me to look for someone else because of this?

Our marriage is fifteen (15) years now and we are blessed with three (3) boys.

About five (5) years ago, Benji, my husband, asked if I minded if he had a second wife.

I quickly replied him that I did mind because I hate polygamous marriage settings but he had the second wife anyway and has had several affairs after.

He hasn't touched me for almost two (2) years. Now, we now live as flat-mates.

He won't let me leave with my children because he wanted me to stay in the house with his new wife who is pregnant and who is the centre of his attention.

Meanwhile, there is this man who has shown interest in me, though I love my husband you know "Bodi no be firewood".

I haven't had any affairs with any man for 2years but I'm tired of masturbating and dying to be touched by my husband but he never looks at me!!

I won't mind having sex with my husband but begging him for it is not an option!!

I'm only in this marriage because of my children, otherwise, I will have left him!!

My question now is, is there anything wrong with me having a secret affair, at least to enjoy what my husband has been denying me for years?

Please, I need advice.

Jumoke, Ibadan

https://dailyfamily.ng/my-husband-has-refused-to-have-sex-with-me-for-2-years-now/

Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Segzee1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by greatnaija01: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
well... HE CAN NOT TOUCH WHAT IS NOT INSPIRING OR ALLURING.... how did she allow herself to go stale? MARRIED WOMEN SHOULD ALWAYS KNOW THAT THE CHASE MUST NEVER STOP.... the man must never feel he has gotten everything out of her.
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Solidkay(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Obviously, your husband is getting laid steadily elsewhere. he doesn't just wanna file for divorce "yet"
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by carzola(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
how much is cucumba?
buy one!!!!
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Olabode09: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
what concern me
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Waffarianman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
And some are saying my husband wants to kill me with sex.... Women are full with �������

1 Like

Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Waffarianman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
And some are saying my husband wants to kill me with sex.... Women are full with �������surprises
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buy a good soap and bath three times a day. undecided
Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Ayoemrys(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Uhn

Re: Sex Strike: My Husband Has Refused To Have Sex With Me For 2 Years Now by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

Should I Walk Away Or Not / The Official Symbol Of The Friendzone / I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.