Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn (999 Views)

Video: Soldier Rains Curses On Buratai As They Are Bused By Bokoharam / Last Words Of The Gallant Soldier Killed By Bokoharam Few Days Ago / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Mcking11(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
The family and friends of the soldiers killed last week by Boko Haram mourn.

Last week it was reported that the deadly terrorist group Boko Haram launched fresh attacks on Nigerian soldiers [troops] in Borno and Yobe states, killing some and pilfering their equipment and supplies.

However, the families, friends and well-wishers of the deceased soldiers have taken twitter and Facebook to express their grief.

One of the deceased soldiers, Nnamdi Gordians was my friend and friend of others during our NYSC orientation camp at Ede, Osun State.

Mazi Mwonwu:

”My cousin Nnamdi Gordians was killed by Boko Haram insurgents during the Bama ambush. I don’t know how to internalise this or what to say. Hoped it would turn out to be an error, that he is MIA and not dead, that he will walk into his base and call to say all is well. Hope doesn’t always pan out. Now, another family is left without a father.…Another died so we can be safe.Rest well hero!!!

Liz Gordians:

Rip Nnamdi Gordians my bro, the devil has dealt us another big blow , you lost your life saving others along side some other military men days ago and the military did not deemed it wise to contact your family until we noticed you have not called in days as usual and when we demanded to talk to you,we were informed that you were one of those ambushed by boko haram. you promised me to retire once you have served the Nigerian Army for 20 years,this is the 17th year since you joined the Nigerian military. This was not our agreement but God knows best.

Dr. Dípò Awojide‏@OgbeniDipo 3

”Captain Samson Ezeh was our classmate at Command Day Secondary School, Gado Nasko Barracks Abuja. He did what we all wanted to do, he joined the Nigerian Army after several attempts. He has died fighting bastard Boko Haram. May his soul rest in peace. May God console his family.”

��‏ @adeyanjudeji 22

”RIP Lt Dashe and Captain Emeka and the 100 other soldiers killed by Boko Haram 6days ago. This government is beyond evil for denying the killing of our soldiers.”

Another Twitter account mourns:
”Just received the sad news that one of my university friends, Captain Felix George was among the soldiers killed in the recent Boko Haram ambush in Borno. Rest well, Okadigbo! This country has a penchant of taking the best from us. Gosh!”

READ MORE HERE:

http://www.naijxclusive.com/families-of-the-murdered-soldiers-mourn/

Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
I taught they said no causuality..lost during the ambush of bokoharam. cool rest in peace to the dead
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Paperwhite(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
So sorry Nigeria is not worth dying for. undecided undecided undecided Meanwhile here is the authority under which they were serving the country.

The Nigerian military on Monday denied that about 23 soldiers and eight trucks went missing last week after the troops suffered an ambush attack by Boko Haram gunmen in Bama local government area of Borno State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/276616-nigerian-military-denies-bama-attack-on-soldiers.html
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Shelumiel: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
These troops deserved better. RIP
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Olatunji1929: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
We didnt suffer any casualties! case close

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Ojiofor: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olatunji1929:
We didnt suffer any casualties! case close

Are you for real?
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Mcking11(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
May they find rest. Amen.
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by gaetano: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Christians and Southerners are sent to fight terrorists while northern Islamic soldiers are sent to NYSC camps to go catch fun and enjoy themselves. And when it's time for promotion, guess whose gonna be promoted? Your guess is as good as mine. wink
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Mcking11(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
gaetano:
Christians and Southerners are sent to fight terrorists while northern Islamic soldiers are sent to NYSC camps to go catch fun and enjoy themselves. And when it's time for promotion, guess whose gonna be promoted? Your guess is as good as mine. wink

You may not be far from the truth.
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by tit(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
kill them all
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
One of the pictures is not a recent attack tho
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by Mcking11(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
One of the pictures is not a recent attack tho

Which one is not recent?
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by CaptainStephen(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
gaetano:
please stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by markokocha: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I taught they said no causuality..lost during the ambush of bokoharam. cool rest in peace to the dead
This government has made matter worst, the bitter part of it is that heroes who dead while guiding the nation are no longer honored. The are buried secretly like ordinary criminals.
Re: Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn by TimFisher2: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
markokocha:

This government has made matter worst, the bitter part of it is that heroes who dead while guiding the nation are no longer honored. The are buried secretly like ordinary criminals.

grin grin grin

what do you expect from shithole country!

(1) (Reply)

Impeached Imo Deputy Governor Regains Control Of His Office From Police / Bukola Saraki Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Imo State (photos) / Why Are Yeroba Muslims Supporting Tinubu Against Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.