Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) (20870 Views)

Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
If only we can channel this kind of energy on our bad leaders and their wicked policies, Nigeria will not be in this mess we are in right now ..

Sadly misplaced priority is our trade mark ..

Just look at that confused MURIC man!!!

Shame !!!

5 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by joe02(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
They won't ever do the right thing and follow the lay down due process,always believe they have the support of there fellow troublesome terrorist all over the world ....this lady just shot herself in the pussy by doing this silly thing in the name of religion

6 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Omololu2121: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why is this akintola just so stupid,why are Muslims like this sef

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
muhammed50:
Yes! You bared one Hijab; you bared all! #justice_for_firdaus
is your head paining you??

6 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Omololu2121: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
lustychima:
Nonsense

Muslims know how to marginalize christians in the north
Come to adamawa state with predominately christians but few Muslims as leaders and see the way and manner they treat people whose names don't start with
Abdul
Umar
Yusuf
Musa
Mohammed
Jibril
Etc

But here they are screaming marginalization
Hippocrates
Adamawa Christians are the problem, if they are the majority then let them vote in a Christian

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by samsono30: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abeg sharia court no dey? must she be a lawyer? she can as well enroll into a sharia court in zanfara if she is a real Islamic fanatic. stupid hypocrates. hijab my ass, look at them, they will wear bra and pant and use wraper and hijab to cover up because of their sexual atrocities. Even the married ones among them sleep around most especially with their Islamic scholars. How many have we fxck, then some one will claim to be holly, holly my balls.

8 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Is that their problem?

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by cescky(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
penta:

From your lamentation...am sure you're jobless young man and lazy. I don't know why you are born human. You ought to a goat or hippo so that you won't be complaining bitterly like this.

From your wailing I can see your a frustrated head banger...do us a favour kill your self and go to your demonic virgins awaiting you in your paradise...and leave us to stay in peace

6 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
paulchineduN:
Why did we as a nation enjoy dwelling on frivolous issues? It seems Muslims are so obsessed about religion that they can't define the constraints as regards secular issues. With due respect to the Muslim community, I can't remember when last Christian issues dominated the headlines on issues of little concern as this.

The earlier we as a nation stop giving relevance to things like this hijab issue, the better we will become. Time is of essence in our individual and national life. Hence, let's devote much of our time to restructuring our mindsets to conform to best approaches that will give a positive outlook of us to the world.

Thank u.

Hmmm I get yor point brother. But we must know that that's how turkey started and became a Muslim nation eventually

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mtcheww!
We are talking election sequence and peace Corp bill and these cover heads are coming with this religious propaganda to disturb the NA.

Abeg make them clear road.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by kurus: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
muhammed50:
Yes! You bared one Hijab; you bared all!
#justice_for_firdaus

Your brain has exited the building surely....

4 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by judges: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
am tired of this country, we put religion in everything while God didn't recognise many of them. many of them are borne into a religion they practice and No personal convinction

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
muhammed50:
Yes! You bared one Hijab; you bared all!
#justice_for_firdaus
grin
stupidity is when you throw ur culture inside the gutter because of religion.
Please o. Putting on Hijab is it this people's traditional attire
The way this folks go about this Saudi Arabia attire is disgusting.
I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by mattbass(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
I believe there are Sharia Courts, why didn't she attend or read islamic law in most legal schools in Kano, they operate within the jurisdiction of Sharia nd not a secular course like Law.
She deserves what she got period.

4 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by rasco2000me: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
If it's where d house members will get money they will say court can not interfere with house rule stupid people

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerian Muslims demand an end to intimidation of muslim sisters by intolerant Christian fanatics who pick on muslim sisters at any given opportunity for no just cause.
These christian extremists who cannot bear to see sisters proudly in hijab want to intimidate them and discourage others from this style of dressing.

The Nigeria constitution, which is superior to every other law in the country guarantees freedom of dressing for all, is very clear on this issue.

Similar provocation from these intolerant fanatics led to litigations which were decided in favor of muslims.
These unnecessary provocations from intolerant christians are already on records.
When muslims start now, dont come crying all over the place o
#Justiceforfirdaus

My problem is that Sharia law, the religious law of those of you people making noise will never allow that lady go to school at all, talkless of practise law. So your argument is hypocritical.

6 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by motherfucker: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
penta:

From your lamentation...am sure you're jobless young man and lazy. I don't know why you are born human. You ought to a goat or hippo so that you won't be complaining bitterly like this.
do you think you make sense with this your post?

You should pity your unborn children because I wonder what you their father will be proud to boast as your contribution to this nations image that will make their life better than now.

If Nigeria is not frustrating enough then you are like those up North that don't even know what a better life is and are comfortable with being a mediocre.

Your mates in bette4 country can boast of handful of achievements at earlier ages but here you will grow old before you even become a millionaire.

If not for internet that has made younger ages hitting millionaire mark, tell me what this country can offer you.

Be ashamed of yourself and feel pity for your unborn children.

How does HIJAB contribute to betterment of Nigeria? Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
tete7000:

My problem is that Sharia law, the religious law of those of you people making noise will never allow that lady go to school at all, talkless of practise law. So your argument is hypocritical.
Urs is another sad case of Illiteracy, so no point arguing with u

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Dsov2016: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
this young lady must be cautioned. She studied as a lawyer and should know that the constitution trumps religious law. A religion is a personal and not a national choice, hence when your religion comes in conflict with the law personal choices have to be forgone. You young lady are not the first female Muslim lawyer and you will certainly not be the last so why then do you think that you should be given special choice over all others who came before you. That reeks of Arrogance, self centeredness and more worrying lawlessness this points are especially true as we have had eminent female lawyers and justices. this lady should be monitored carefully because if care is not taken she can become a rallying point for ne'er do well and mischievous politicians and terrorist. This brings to mind when former IGP okiro was warning about boko haram after they had chased and injured immunisation workers who came to immunise the children of sect members.

6 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
These people and their religion are always looking for trouble. No wonder their is no peace in most Arab countries

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerian Muslims demand an end to intimidation of muslim sisters by intolerant Christian fanatics who pick on muslim sisters at any given opportunity for no just cause.
These christian extremists who cannot bear to see sisters proudly in hijab want to intimidate them and discourage others from this style of dressing.

The Nigeria constitution, which is superior to every other law in the country guarantees freedom of dressing for all, is very clear on this issue.

Similar provocation from these intolerant fanatics led to litigations which were decided in favor of muslims.
These unnecessary provocations from intolerant christians are already on records.
when muslims start now, dont come crying all over the place o
#Justiceforfirdaus
@the bold.
Have you heard what happened in Egypt
Don't be surprise the day that Christians will rise with arms.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dsov2016:
this young lady must be cautioned. She studied as a lawyer and should know that the constitution trumps religious law. A religion is a personal and not a national choice, hence when your religion comes in conflict with the law personal choices have to be forgone. You young lady are not the first female Muslim lawyer and you will certainly not be the last so why then do you think that you should be given special choice over all others who came before you. That reeks of Arrogance, self centeredness and more worrying lawlessness this points are especially true as we have had eminent female lawyers and justices. this lady should be monitored carefully because if care is not taken she can become a rallying point for ne'er do well and mischievous politicians and terrorist. This brings to mind when former IGP okiro was warning about boko haram after they had chased and injured immunisation workers who came to immunise the children of sect members.
she is already a tool in the hands of the extremists

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
I often wonder why Christians, in particular Nigerian Christians are most intolerant and hell bent on depriving Muslims their God given rights?
Why are they offended by the modest act of covering the female body in a Hijab?
How does the Hijab worn by somebody infringe upon or otherwise negatively affect their own rights?

What of reverend fathers and nuns who dress similarly - if not sheer hypocrisy and hatred?

Here are some images for Christians opposed to the Hijab to ponder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Lukgaf(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Walai, with all these injustices Nigeria will never grow! Come to south Africa here,with less than 5% Muslims, Sisters are using Hijab and even veil in University and public offices. God will judge everyone accordingly, u tell our sisters not to use hijab, na your head dey put am

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Lukgaf(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
chuksjuve:
If only we can channel this kind of energy on our bad leaders and their wicked policies, Nigeria will not be in this mess we are in right now ..

Sadly misplaced priority is our trade mark ..

Just look at that confused MURIC man!!!

Shame !!!

Let us talk with sense. Don't you see these people were deprive thier right?

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by oluxy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shithole fellas.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by tete7000(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Urs is another sad case of Illiteracy, so no point arguing with u

You know deep in the recess of your heart I made valid point, but your hypocrisy won't allow you accept. You really have nothing to argue with me. None! What is the position of Sharia on women? Can someone expected to remain covered from head to toe go to school? Can that lady causing problem up and down be allowed defend you in a Sharia court? Be honest with your answer. Stop resorting to abuse because you have no defence against what I said.

5 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
THE POLICE AND ARMY SHOULD BE ON STAND BY. ANY MISCREANT PROTESTER THAT TRIES TO CAUSE ANY SENSELESS TROUBLE OUT OF A DAFT PROTEST SHOULD BE MERCILESSLY DEALT WITH. I AM WAITING FOR THIS MURIC MAN TO BE ARRESTED AND LOCKED UP JUST LIKE ZASZAKY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE POLICE IS WAITING FOR. HOW CAN SOMEONE JUST DECIDE TO ALWAYS CONSTITUTE PUBLIC NUISANCE BECAUSE OF SOME SENSELESS ISSUE.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
obainojazz:
This religion tire me, imagine this type of girl defending a Christian...the person don lose be that, because it's obvious the girl's heart is full of hate. Law is not for religion, she should have studied Islamic religious studies.
This is the best point so far. It kills the secular state expectations. I think the house of rep worsened a closed issue. The NJC hovering body already rejected the request. The end.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

When muslims start now, dont come crying all over the place o
#Justiceforfirdaus
You well so? Which Christian are you talking about here? The very Justice Alfa Belgore or the Secretary of Benchers Board who ordered her out (who happened to be moslems) or the NBA headed by another Muslim?
BTW, are you learned at all or you are some charlattan? Where in the constitution of the FRN "is it clear" that you have 'freedom of dressing'? Ok, if so, why do you now clamor for a particular dressing code?

My advice; see a psychiatrist asap!

5 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
See the ugly fuckingggg afonja idiot that is causing this wahala. God go punish u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC House Of Assembly Candidates To South-East Leaders: ‘You Betrayed Our Trust’ / Tinubu Attends Maulud Nabiyy Celebration In Minna (Video, Pictures) / APC Bot Member, Benjamin Apugo Dumps Party, Drums Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.