Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (30654 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by DankemzI(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Udom is working should I give him the benefit of doubt and vote him second term
On a second thought too many abandoned projects from the previous government which must be completed ASAP.....
So I give UoE a Bleep off thumb.
Bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by DankemzI(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Udom is working should I give him the benefit of doubt and vote him second term
On a second thought too many abandoned projects from the previous government which must be completed ASAP.....
So I give UoE a Bleep off thumb.
Bullshit ....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by freeze001(f): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Haba Akwa Ibom! So u people cannot release small 10,000 hectares as grazing reserve for cattle and fulani herdsmen, while u manage the remaining 1,000ha for coconut? Do coconuts move about and graze? U people have not learnt to live in peace and accomodate ur neighbours? This is most uncharitable! grin cheesy

Ride on Udom...I hope u stay diligent and see this project through...it'd be a veritable money spinner.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Caustics: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
angry
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Nackzy: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Why am i still job hunting
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
hmm..fro the headline, i thought it was an oil refinery. .....so n.a. coconut oil....n.a. wa o
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Very laudable project.....
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by zanebaddo(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2018
impressive, massive, i 'd like to visit.
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by oladayo63(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Atouke:
Price comparison: As at today. 3/14/18
5 gallons of coconut oil(38lb) = $57.99
42 gallons of crude oil (1 barrel) =$64.64.

Coconut oil capable of generating more revenue per gallon than crude oil. The minders of Akwa Ibom State Government are thinking right. Excellent project.

We no they see for this country, even Africa at large. I once read a report about cocoa farming in Africa. The big companies in Netherlands turnover billions of dollars per annum from cocoa processing while the African farmers producing the cocoa they use live in poverty (in comparison to what is earned in the NL factories).

We don't seem to see the bigger picture in this corner of the globe.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by devindevin2000: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2018
sanandreas:
I am impressed. Sooner or later akwa ibom would compete with lagos.

Afonjas will be looking at you like this...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by earthcrust: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2018
AkwaIbom isongo! iya! AkwaIbom no due carry Last
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by EnkayDezign4: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Impressive! Why is it called St Gabriel? and is it a PPP or a state govt. project?...I'm just hoping all the revenue stays home.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Amhappy(f): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Way to go. Akwaibom walking the line of productivity

1 Like

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Atouke:

Coconut oil capable of generating more revenue per gallon than crude oil. The minders of Akwa Ibom State Government are thinking right. Excellent project.

Wow! You don't mean it.

Until we go back to regional govt. we will not discover our abundant resources.

Is the demand for coconut oil as high as crude?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by myproperty(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Atouke:

Good work by the state government but price comparison is not same as profit comparison. Crude oil sales by volume is far higher than coconut oil sale. How many barrels of coconut oil would be produce daily compare to crude. It is a wonderful and good project, other states should also think right

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by bendike: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Atouke:

I beg to differ with you price analysis. Coconut oil is processed out of coconut, petrol is refined out of crude oil.
Therefore compare the price of coconut oil to that of petrol and not crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Wetin lagos dey do with the coconuts wey dey badagry? undecided
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by prospero15(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2018
A very nice development...at least it will go a long way in providing employment and more revenue. If all state governors can do this.....
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Innovative means of revenue generation... But somewhere, some Ambode resorted to tasking citizens to death.
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Robisky001:
This is a laudable project. Where is Okowa self.
abeg nor make me vex this morning with that name, make we focus on akwa ibom..
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by matrixme(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2018
nice development. What stands Mkpat Enin LGA out is its abundant coconut. I still remember fond memories of drinking coconut water with it's white tender flesh (like a vampire grin) during my NYSC days at 42 junction. Those swamps though, will harbor a lot of snakes.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by myproperty(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Wetin lagos dey do with the coconuts wey dey badagry? undecided
They would be selling to the coconut refinery in akwaibom. Coconut merchants awaiting completion of the refinery

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by UDIOK: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2018
EnkayDezign4:
Impressive! Why is it called St Gabriel? and is it a PPP or a state govt. project?...I'm just hoping all the revenue stays home.
Sir, if i may ask , all the companies in Lagos that are growing Lagos economy are they own by Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by UDIOK: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
matrixme:
nice development. What stands Mkpat Enin LGA out is its abundant coconut. I still remember fond memories of drinking coconut water with it's white tender flesh (like a vampire grin) during my NYSC days at 42 junction. Those swamps though, will harbor a lot of snakes.
Guy you no forget 4 2 Junction i believe you o, just like Ipetu Ijesa junction in my days at Osun State will not forget so soon...thats one thing about NYSC it makes people to integrate......

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Willexmania(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2018
bendike:

I beg to differ with you price analysis. Coconut oil is processed out of coconut, petrol is refined out of crude oil.
Therefore compare the price of coconut oil to that of petrol and not crude oil.
Do We Export Crude Oil Or Petrol?
Crude Oil Of Course!
So why should he compare Petrol With Coconut Oil When We Are Exporting Refined Coconut Oil And Not Refined Crude Oil (petrol) ?

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Ademat7(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2018
i tire o,but he fit be say na loan things just like Chinese construction stuff
Trendy247:
Na wa.. So comon to plant coconut, na Filipino dey in charge. Isoryt!
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Conceptman: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Trendy247:
Na wa.. So comon to plant coconut, na Filipino dey in charge. Isoryt!
you spoke my mind , must everything revolve around a white man in Nigeria?
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2018
I hope this project is completed as planned...
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Godwin978(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Akwa Ibom adey Idung abasi akemma adiong adiong, Keep moving we ve overtaken Cross River state far far

1 Like

Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by IdJack(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2018
This is lovely.. I wish the State more innovative leaders.

Thumb up.

Long Live Akwa Ibom State
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Espada10: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Akwa ibom the state to be in..it has everything to be everything it wants to be
Re: Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Charly68: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2018
This is the type of economic diversification we need in the land ,kudos to the vision of the state Govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives / PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.