Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger (5166 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? / Is It Wrong To Use A Golddigger For Ritual??... Asking For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Wikipedia defines a prostitute as anybody that have sex in return for money or gifts.

Urban Dictionary defines SlayQueen as people from poor homes who pretend to be affluent by imitating rich people.

difference between SlayQueen, GoldDigger and Prostitute

A prostiture sleeps with many men in exchange money, NB; she requires money not gifts,

While

A Golddigger have sex with only one man but extorts money from him exorbitantly in a manner she can't extort her parents ,

While

A SlayQueen Is someone from a poor or middle class family who wants to live an affluent lifestyle but can't afford it thereby resorts to sleeping with many men in exchange for money and gifts.

cc; lalasticalla

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger by jacyhelen(f): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Lmoa...Best definition ever
Re: The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 15, 2018
The look on your face when someone calls you a gold digger and you have not gold digged anything from the said guy cheesy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger by femi4: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Wikipedia defines a prostitute as anybody that have sex in return for money or gifts.

Urban Dictionary defines SlayQueen as people from poor homes who pretend to be affluent by imitating rich people.

difference between SlayQueen, GoldDigger and Prostitute

A prostiture sleeps with many men in exchange money, NB; she requires money not gifts,

While

A Golddigger have sex with only one man but extorts money from him exorbitantly in a manner she can't extort her parents ,

While

A SlayQueen Is someone from a poor or middle class family who wants to live an affluent lifestyle but can't afford it thereby resorts to sleeping with many men in exchange for money and gifts.

cc; lalasticalla
Your definition of slay queen is rusty......Both rich and poor can slay, it has nothing to do with the background

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Love Men With Pointed Nose? / See What My Girl got for Me, As My Val Gift (photo) / Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.