Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Give Your Woman Oral S*x 9 Times A Week. She Will Be The Happiest Woman- Joro Ol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Give Your Woman Oral S*x 9 Times A Week. She Will Be The Happiest Woman- Joro Ol (331 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Woman Oral S*x 9 Times A Week. She Will Be The Happiest Woman- Joro Ol by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Give your woman oral s*x 9 times a week. She will be the happiest woman- Joro Olumofin

One of the popular online celeb. Joro Olumofin said if you are giving your wife a oral s*x like 9 times per week, and you continue doing this 2 or 3 days after her period, Your woman will be will be the happiest woman forever��

Read his full post through below link:
Source: https://9jaameboonline.com.ng/2018/03/14/give-your-woman-oral-sx-9-times-a-week-she-will-be-the-happiest-woman-joro-olumofin/
Re: Give Your Woman Oral S*x 9 Times A Week. She Will Be The Happiest Woman- Joro Ol by IdeyFindWife: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Joro who?

SuperStory still never claim that guy. They're just wasting good scripts leaving that guy unchained like that undecided

9 times per week, 52 weeks a year, digging into your lady's va.ginal flora continuously ingesting an unimaginably high quantity of bacterial lifeforms not meant for your gastrointestinal tract? If you don't come down with cancer of the throat in a few short years, come back and quote me as a liar!

This Joro na confirmed NAFDAC-accredited butcher! grin 9timed kó, 900&99 times ni!

(1) (Reply)

Lose As Much As 20 Kg In A Month, Burn Your Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / This Is What Some Of Our Teachers Deserve For Being Bias / “I Just F**cked Wizkid” – Lady Announces On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.