Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? (1123 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by klassykute(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning ladies, had a silly question this morning and I decided to share with the house.

What Will You Do If You Wake Up only To See You Now Have Male Organs? The Bobby disappeared, no big ass, just a hairy chest and a long thing between your legs.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
I'll go back to sleep
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by highqueen(f): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2018
God forbid..
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
I'd go pee. I've always wondered how it feels like to pee standing up. After peeing, I'd play with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I'd go pee. I've always wondered how it feels like to pee standing up. After peeing, I'd play with it.
You wouldn’t dare grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

You wouldn’t dare grin

I sure would! grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by klassykute(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
is it a toy

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by bizzy500: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
God forbid..
undecided
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2018
klassykute:
is it a toy

It's mine, I can do whatever I want with it. Not my fault you're not creative with yours. I'd even use it to press the TV remote grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by bonifieldstun(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's mine, I can do whatever I want with it. Not my fault you're not creative with yours. I'd even use it to press the TV remote grin
lol you dare not take the sacred magic stick for granted or else........

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by jidxin(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
u re just so realistic unlike our fake Nigerian girls above

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2018
She might just start poking all holes around lolzzz
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I sure would! grin
I find you wherever you are and cut it off.Im not kidding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

I find you wherever you are and cut it off.Im not kidding grin grin

LMAO. Why evils now bros? tongue Can't a "man" play with him thing in peace? grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Why evils now bros? tongue Can't a "man" play with him thing in peace? grin
I swear I dunno why I’m triggered grin

I just think it’s so wrong . Nor dey talk dah kind thing again

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

I swear I dunno why I’m triggered grin

I just think it’s so wrong . Nor dey talk dah kind thing again

LMFAO. Ok, boss kiss
Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by Divay22(f): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Press the remote.. You can't be serious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Ok, boss kiss
Better grin
You with a dick messes with the beautiful image I have of you in my head

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? by daddycee91(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

transgendered

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Goals! Cute Couple Get Plastic Surgery Together (photos) / Dangers Of Masturbation Aka Self Service .. / Who Is The Most Handsome Man In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.