Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah (12798 Views)

I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by bidemi1190: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Very useless scheme. My people if you know your way, go look for something to start with your life. Remember when I served I swore that my two younger ones wont serve dis shitthole. My younger sis did only 3 weeks went back to america, signed her pv for 12months, collecting full salary in her bank account ,Came back after 6 months collected her kpali based on powers from abuja. Dem buy malt give am sef.hail am join.buhari children never reach to serve. Rubbish.
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by mastar111: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leosmart855:

Bro is it possible to stop serving during service year and travel abroad considering the fact that you may need the nysc certificate.
if u are sure u need it, then u have no choice than to finish serving. BT I don't think u need it, depending on ur reason of travelling.
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by soleexx(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
bidemi1190:
Very useless scheme. My people if you know your way, go look for something to start with your life. Remember when I served I swore that my two younger ones wont serve dis shitthole. My younger sis did only 3 weeks went back to america, signed her pv for 12months, collecting full salary in her bank account ,Came back after 6 months collected her kpali based on powers from abuja. Dem buy malt give am sef.hail am join.buhari children never reach to serve. Rubbish.

Chairman i Hail Oooo
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
missterious:

Lol. Wash plate ke? Thank God for my PPA oh
I swear. Some people see corpers as God-sent maids. You will be shocked what manner of errands corpers run in these offices. Some PPAs send corpers to buy diesel (This one happened to one of my mates). Imagine coming to work corporately dressed with polished shoes and you are told to carry jerrycan to go and buy fuel for generator.
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by Gerrard59(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Leosmart855:

Bro is it possible to stop serving during service year and travel abroad considering the fact that you may need the nysc certificate.

The bolded indicates you desire coming back. If so, it's not possible unless you are highly connected.
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by chimuma(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
in camp we were told alot of lies, accommodation etc, but nothing to show for it, u rent house with 19800, u feed with 19800, u transport with 19800, u are expected to learn one skill or the other with 19800 and do all professional course with 19800, most expectedly u are ask to save with 19800, WHO DOSE DAT?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
mastar111:
Its worse in Lagos here. 19800 is an insult to a Lagos corper. only transport is hell. if nt dt my ppa has staff bus, I would have stopped serving this country long ago. Thank God its getting over. I don't want to talk about feeding and accommodation.
Oga in my PPA is worse. Mine is a Research Center under FMOH and they don’t pay in as much as University students come to do projects and also pay o(the projects are being conducted by we corpers while the staffs relax) and we don’t get State allowee o. They expect you to work from 8-4. Me I refuse to die I’ve stopped work sef maka Terminal Leave.
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by Yhemit(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
hmmmm
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
hmmmm....it is a serious case
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
if you in JOS and still looking for PPA, quote me, . we pay well. 10K excluding other allowance. must be accounting or B/F Graduate and Gud with MS Office preferably Ms Excel.
Thank you
Re: NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah by Leosmart855: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
mastar111:

if u are sure u need it, then u have no choice than to finish serving. BT I don't think u need it, depending on ur reason of travelling.
Thanks so much bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation / Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp / NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.