Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos (67868 Views)

Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by siraj1402(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Katakata no dey pay ooooo Katakata no dey pay ooooo.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
If only the security agencies and the Nigerian army could do the same to boko and fulani guys. At least dis one we see im picture. Boko boys we go dey hear 200 dead but no picture.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by conehead2018: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
BoneBlogger:
In Follow up to the kidnapping of Mrs Tina Bob-Manuel, on 21/2/2018, IRT Operatives traced the kingpin, one Prosper David a "Militant General who embraced the federal Government Amnesty program but later formed a kidnapping gang in Bayelsa State.

IRT Operatives have been on his trail for a long time after he masterminded the kidnap of Mrs Tina Bob-Manuel on 22/11/2017 in her shop located at No.107 Nvuigwe Road Woji Port-Harcourt and several other kidnappings.

The suspect went underground after the collection of ransom in two installments and when he sensed that the Police were closing in on him, he changed his contact number known to his personal driver that was earlier arrested by the Police and relocated his family from Victory Estate Azikoro Yenagoa in December 2017 to the Creek all in a bid to avoid arrest.

After about 90 days of painstaking intelligence gathering with Technical assistance Support from TIU, the suspect was tracked to Asiri area of Yenagoa Bayelsa state to his new rented apartment and on sighting the operatives, he ran into his apartment ceiling from where he engaged the Operatives but was neutralized and fatally injured which led to his death.

Suspects arrested for the kidnappings are Johnson Denis driver to the kidnap kingpin and the Militant General, Prosper David (deceased) kidnap and "Militant General". Benjamin Johnson and Anthony Joshua are 2 more Gang members of the kidnap Kingpin who were also arrested between 21/2/18 and 14/3/18.

Exhibit recovered includes: One AK47 Riffle, one magazine twenty Six rounds of live ammunition, 4 expended Ammunitions and a Nokia phone belonging to his kidnap victim with which Ransom Negotiation was done.

Serious efforts are in top gear to arrest other gang members and recovery of more arms.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/death-of-port-harcourt-kidnap-and-sea-piracy-kingpin-militant-general.html
show me the corpse of a heardsmen general before I take buhari and his sidekick buratai serious.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Jabioro: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xda59:

Yes that 3310 phone has no gps so their location cannot be tracked. Those criminals are smart but when the game is up, it is up.
lt does nt matter whether gps or not a good tracker work on call iniated mask and terminated mask,the IME gves permanent tracking,irrespective any SIM you inserted.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by gidgiddy: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
This is another extrer-judicial killing which some brainless Nigerians will celebrate.

Whenever a dead body is paraded with marks all over the body and items of clothing missing such as shirt and trouser, just realise that the suspect was captured alive, tortured and killed. After that, the only story you will hear is that of the authorities while the suspect is too dead to speak for themselves.

Many innocent people have been eliminated this way. Any of us could be innocently arrested by the Army, tortured, gunned down, and a gun put by our body. Even your own parents will believe you were a criminal when you were innocent.

People should learn to first look at the body of the suspect and ask why they have signs of torture and what happend to their cloths, instead of cheering the authorities like a zombie.

Extrer-judicial killing is a crime and it could easily happen to anyone!

2 Likes

Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
pweshboi:

Did you read the post atall?

No I didn’t, I carefully read your stwpid post.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anthony joshua follow lol...all the money wey him get grin grin.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD! DIE BY THE SWORD!

This is the end result of those who live by violence.

ALL THESE ARE THE DON WANEY GROUP OF FRIENDS.

He died the way Don Waney died.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by osusuallstars: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
zoo army and police, always quick to arrest,kill and display southerners, but for shekau, BH and FULANI HERDSMEN terrorists ,there are always stories stories stories.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by QuotaSystem: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
What about his lady victim
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by pweshboi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

No I didn’t, I carefully read your stwpid post.
I know your type...

Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Themandator: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The second picture is that of the arrested driver.. for those who are confused

E be like say una baff am after the neutral things because I no c ceiling dust as per guy wry use speed enter ceiling.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by kunletexs: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
the nigerian police should grow up in the criminal and weapon exhibits. By the placement of gun on a dead man. To show say na him own the gun. Abi na after death, he positioned the gun that way.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Firefire(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Goong:
Do u need d holy spirit to tell that those are two different pics?

Blasphemy embarassed
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by njvictor451(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
I will never do crimes until I can use this weapons like this F2000 only used by the american secret service those guiding Mr Trump and Ak -12 only used by the Russian Army commandos. Ak47 is old and archiac I guess they shot the militant with a Tavor 21 rifle. You are a better criminal with the most superior weapon

1 Like

Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Evans pipu.... Da one stil dey v gut dey sue police undecided
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by njvictor451(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
They won't tell you how many soldiers he shot as if he was shooting a toy gun from the ceiling
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
The guy dey even shave him armpits unlike lala and ajepako wey their own na forest
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Iamoriginalben(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Really may God protect his Children, all this kidnappings and killings are worrisome. And may God help the Nigerian Police, honestly am confused. The story and picture of dead do not corroborate. Haba! U said he climbed into d ceiling yet no dust on him. He engaged u in a gun fire yet ur bullet only caught him by d hips. And then finally u had to naked him and place a gun on him as what, ur TROPHY? GOD HELP US.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
MayhorE:
AND A NOKIA PHONE?

He wanted a phone without gps
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by johnmartus(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
shocked I pray your inability to read and comprehend will not kill you .lazy guy.
taylor89:
Am not understanding

Does the bullet come with chicken and protein?

Y is he fat on death
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Moffyman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ben Johnson and Anthony Joshua were also involved. The useless ones though.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by uba1991: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is another extrer-judicial killing which some brainless Nigerians will celebrate.

Whenever a dead body is paraded with marks all over the body and items of clothing missing such as shirt and trouser, just realise that the suspect was captured alive, tortured and killed. After that, the only story you will hear is that of the authorities while the suspect is too dead to speak for themselves.

Many innocent people have been eliminated this way. Any of us could be innocently arrested by the Army, tortured, gunned down, and a gun put by our body. Even your own parents will believe you were a criminal when you were innocent.

People should learn to first look at the body of the suspect and ask why they have signs of torture and what happend to their cloths, instead of cheering the authorities like a zombie.

when a criminal is analysing
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Fortunehunter(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Police Naija, l dey hail o !

So, una don't go kill another Innocent lbo man, come carry una gun put for him body like say na him get am ?

A beg, make una enter sambisa forest, Shecow dey wait for una.

After that, make una go Benue & Plateau state, where other Boko Haram members dey wait for una.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
pweshboi:

Did you read the post atall?

I weak for that weed smoker oooo. I guess he was on the run

1 Like

Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
pweshboi:

I know your type...

I am not doing myself, I am doing you.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
taylor89:
Am not understanding

Does the bullet come with chicken and protein?

Y is he fat on death
Buhari is to blame for this
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
I don't just believe dis.....another innocent person js one cartridge hmmm
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by wilfrednanyo: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Mr man don't say what you have no knowledge of david is a know criminal.
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by thundafire: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Super bullets data always remove clothes from dey animals body
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by Charly68: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Live by gun and die by gun
Re: Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos by kuntash: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Security operatives always successful in the southern part of the country lately..

Well done to them..

I trust same would be replicated in all parts of the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.