Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

We Only Met Once – CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, Apologize To Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Only Met Once – CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, Apologize To Ladies (410 Views)

CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Only Met Once – CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, Apologize To Ladies by ogochukwu247(f): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2018

While she was still on the show before her eviction, former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada had mentioned that singer, CDQ used and dumped her. She claimed she pent her money on him and he decided to get rid of her after he found fame.
The rapper in his response, said they met but it was just for a one night stand and he even went further to say he was going to take legal actions against the then contestant.

After her eviction, Ifu Ennada during her interviews said that CDQ is an asshole and prayed for Ogun to kill him.

According to Ifu, she usually got him VIP tickets to different shows and ensured that he was always okay at those shows.

However, CDQ has apologized for responding harshly to her accusations. He insisted that he only met her once and he is so shocked that he is hearing everything Ifu Ennada has been saying about their meeting.

Read what he posted on Instagram below:

To all the beautiful ladies out there I understand how hurtful my clap-back to Ifu Enanda of Big brother Naija was.
I was just shocked by the fabricated stories she was telling the world while she was on the Big Brother Show.

Mam, God knows we only met once. You did not even know my house neither do I know yours or any of ur family.
So I don’t understand where your drama is coming from.

You don’t take advantage of an artiste with any opportunity u have by fabricating lies because you want to get the world’s attention or pity… We human too and we got feelings.
My reply was to let u understand “You don’t play around fire expecting not to sweat” #Tunechi � So biko Ifu-Enada Mabinu mami SayMama �� Love reigns � Woss ✌

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/15/we-only-met-once-cdq-replies-ifu-ennada-apologise-to-ladies/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: We Only Met Once – CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, Apologize To Ladies by sirusX(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Why didn’t you say the right words when it was called for

Na wah for some people oh

All you needed to do was put her in her place if all she said were lies in the first place...but if true undecided
Re: We Only Met Once – CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, Apologize To Ladies by hadduni(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
ode Abi oniranu there is an element of ur Truth in what ifu said.
Re: We Only Met Once – CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, Apologize To Ladies by Homeboiy: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Prettier Than You Think / Teddy A’s Fans Are Donating 5,000 Each To Make Up The 45 Million Prize Money / Olamide Set To Drop New Shit With His Bro Teddy A (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.