Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

A Wify Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wify Needed (379 Views)

Dear Future Wify / HOT SEXY: Igbere TV Boss Kissing Wify On The Street In Broad Day Light (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wify Needed by covenantchildd: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello ndlers,
Am on here in search of my soul mate, that is ready to settle down for real both mentally nd otherwise..she must b a graduate and a working class..am easily attracted to not too slim but average sized ladies with height,and cute legs to match grin,.with also a gud dress sense(i like dem simple but classy cool)preferrably someone based in lagos..
Am a graduate and presently running my own biz and doing well by Gods grace..pyhsically speaking,am 5,9" tall,well built,and gudluking(beauty dey say lies in d eyes of d beholder grin),fun to b with,and a caring dude..like to keep things simple..others things abt me u shall find out if u is d one for me grin...inbox me and lets tk it to da nxt level
Nb,only serious minded nd mature ladies r allowed angry

(1) (Reply)

'ladies Think Marriage Is An Achievement Thats Why, Men Manipulate Them'- Joro / Men Are Now Aware That Most Ladies Need Them To Feel Accomplished- Joro Olumofin / Romantic Regrets Of Singles!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.