Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo (38038 Views)

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by eluquenson(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2018
let him sleep there nah grin
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by santricedupas(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Try this nonsense with ogoni people.
If dem use shovel throw you sand 2 times, na fly you go fly komot dia.
okenya
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by Claireshan1(f): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

If na u work and ur boss no pay u. U go happy?
you should know that was only a joke
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by highchief1: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:
hahaha....some people no get joy.
why did you copy my moniker

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by highchief1: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Amarabae:
A worker deserves his or her wage.
So they should pay him
shut up
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by highqueen(f): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
why did you copy my moniker
it can only be copied if it had highking..grin

you are just a chief..you are still below the chain.cheesygrin
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by Jimbadly: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Claireshan1:
Just bury him with the corpse nah grin grin

No be person go tell am to run come out cheesy
Wicked woman!
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by Claireshan1(f): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Jimbadly:

Wicked woman!

lol I am not grin
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by justy15: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2018
He should be paid. What is the essence of the tiling if they can't pay? Did they buy tiles on credit or because he is a poor artisan they want to ride on him. We should fear God oooh
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by Jimbadly: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Claireshan1:
lol I am not grin
Okay, I believe you. grin
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by alklas(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Serious matter !
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by oxaxcool(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2018
oxaxcool:
u cute baby
joy was mah EX name
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by highchief1: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

it can only be copied if it had highking..grin

you are just a chief..you are still below the chain.cheesygrin
lol no wahala o high queen wheee are you
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by Anyifancy: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Try this nonsense with ogoni people.
If dem use shovel throw you sand 2 times, na fly you go fly komot dia.
if you are the one will be happy.
Re: Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo by kenoz(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2018
lol

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.