Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters (20027 Views)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by EdifiedCEO: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye is known for mocking his ”haters” . In this new photo shared with Senate president Bukola Saraki, Dino captioned it

”No mind them jare”.

This comes as the embattled senators are both facing legal battles.

Saraki is facing a false asset declaration lawsuit while Dino is facing a lawsuit by the FG accusing him of a false assassination attempt claim.

http://newshelm.ng/dino-melaye-shares-photo-with-saraki-blasts-their-haters/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Samusu(m): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Two yan iska.

Dino needs dis one

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2018
The only fool is see here is the Nigerian youth...

One goat would come now and insult Dino and sarrrki.

Another cow would come here and insult Buhari....

....and it only ends there...rant, rant and rant...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by OpanachiOzohve: 6:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Oya food is ready: Lovers vs Haters.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by KendrickAyomide: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
The only fool is see here is the Nigerian youth...

One goat would come now and insult Dino and sarrrki.

Another cow would come here and insult Buhari....

....and it only ends there...rant, rant and rant...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2018
I am still wondering how this guy made his money before going into politics

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by peterswagg(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Idiot...this is funny asf

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Homeboiy: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2018
My senators of the year tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Partnerbiz2: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2018
See that guy shoe..

Chai.

Ego rie nsi!

See below shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by livinus009(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Who even see the two of una before undecided undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by OnyeOGA(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Birds of same feather.
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
I too like this dino melaye. Baba doesn't give a fvck grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by yeyeboi(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
two foolish looters .....ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by driveiwe(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I am still wondering how this guy made his money before going into politics
Your village people are making you wonder over someone's life,whereas your life is just there.

PS; spend time to worry about those people gathering on your matter

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by datola: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
SINator Dino, perfect definition of money miss road.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by alphaconde(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
apologies for derailing

someone was saying something recently

he said robbers came to his house to rob, he thought if he called SARS to report the robbery they would not come, so he called them and told them some yahoo boys were in his compound sharing money and having a party, in less than 5 minutes a hilux load of SARS officers were in the compound. however they found the truth out by themselves.

grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Bodylover: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Dino My Man. smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by dafeyankee: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
I met an Hausa guy yesterday from Kogi.

I did not even know Kogi had Hausa's.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Jesusworks(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
OK give your life to Christ before its too late
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by HoodBillionaire: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2018
when wud looters be beheaded in public
when
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by blackpanda: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
dafeyankee:

Kogi is north central. Duh!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Queenserah26(f): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Mcteeeew undecidednext please
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Queenserah26(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Mcteeeew undecided next please
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by dafeyankee: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2018
blackpanda:

Kogi is north central. Duh!

A State with Ebira and Yoruba?how did Hausa get there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Blakjewelry(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2018
driveiwe:

Your village people are making you wonder over someone's life,whereas your life is just there.

PS; spend time to worry about those people gathering on your matter
I know it fools like you that voted buhari and later start complaining, btw na your brain dem dey deliberate on, in that picture you posted

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by maestroferddi: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Dino Melaye, the enfante terible.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2018
kabalpcracy.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by shehuAO: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
I wonder how these people find their way into APC. Are they really APC members?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by debosalau(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Senator Dino Melaye is known for mocking his ”haters” . In this new photo shared with Senate president Bukola Saraki, Dino captioned it

This comes as the embattled senators are both facing legal battles.

Saraki is facing a false asset declaration lawsuit while Dino is facing a lawsuit by the FG accusing him of a false assassination attempt claim.

http://newshelm.ng/dino-melaye-shares-photo-with-saraki-blasts-their-haters/

How's this News?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by Drsheddy(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2018
dafeyankee:

Kogi my state is a multilingual state, but we don't have Hausa as an indigen maybe he's a settler.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters by funlord(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2018
alphaconde:
[s]apologies for derailing

someone was saying something recently

he said robbers came to his house to rob, he thought if he called SARS to report the robbery they would not come, so he called them and told them some yahoo boys were in his compound sharing money and having a party, in less than 5 minutes a hilux load of SARS officers were in the compound. however they found the truth out by themselves.
[/s]
grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari / Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.