Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) (33253 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Bigii:

The major problem here is trust undecided
15k is lil change
oloun
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Make she go give CDQ make e help her keep am well. No wonder he tendered the watery apology the other day

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by ukejejohnson(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Maybe it's about time we allow those celebs buy their products alone

Bros talk wetin you fit do

Na you wey be say if Iya-Ibeji bring Amala and Ewedu now, you go run go meet Iya-kafaya for Orobo pepsi

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2018
brunobaba:

futbol24.com
so somebody can't ask question in peace again?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2018
ricktnum:
I need 15k loan to payback 30k after a month. Anyone?
You wey neva get 15k
How you won take pay 30k back?
I smell lies
Na so MMM take duped Nigerians oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
shobroy10:
ABeg see that idiot in black.
Ladies sha
ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
so somebody can't ask question in peace again?
well,i just answered your question...oya they won 3-1
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2018
ricktnum:
I need 15k loan to payback 30k after a month. Anyone?

Download Paylater or branch on Google Playstore and fill your details and thank me later
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Bros talk wetin you fit do

Na you wey be say if Iya-Ibeji bring Amala and Ewedu now, you go run go meet Iya-kafaya for Orobo pepsi
Lol I don't have the kind of stomach that will take in a bottle Pepsi instantly except I take gradually, seriously I know we can't do without their products but at least we can bycut it for one day. Btw I try to eat natural food at all times except when it is necessary
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Sometimes I wonder why these big coy will be giving cash to celeb when we the customers that buy their products gets nothing

I stopped drinking thier product! join me and become a Water gang member grin
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by mercytripletz: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2018
iamtardey:

bros are you expecting them to sponsor school inter house sport or quiz?

Are you still in secondary school?
Awarding Uni best graduating students is even better than all these
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
iamtardey:

you think you will see here?
with the way sm of us are fraudulent to take the last frm even a struggling person u wonder.... See me now for nothing lost the little security job I bin de manage while waiting for npower...for a little error nobe say I steal or company property lost...yet sm yeye person go de share on whatsapp say dem get data to sell to me which is scam nearly fell for one...nawa
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
brunobaba:

It's Aquafina water
Bros grin
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Amagite:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Leo and Ifu Ennada who were evicted last week, have received their N2.5 million each from Pepsi for winning the Pepsi “Roc da mat” challenge.

They also won an all expense paid trip to London for the One Africa Music Festival and one year supply of Pepsi and Aquadana water.

In the challenge, housemates after finding a mat must dance to the song played by biggie, after which rewards would be awarded to the housemates with the highest point.

See photos of them receiving their prize yesterday…

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-leo-ifu-ennada-receive-n5million-win-pepsi-photos.html

I no be bad belle ooo but thunder fire dis pepsi ooo.
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
AuroraB:
Bros grin
I'm right now,innit?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by visionex: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
shobroy10:
ABeg see that idiot in black.
Ladies sha

PRICK DIGGER
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
brunobaba:

well,i just answered your question...oya they won 3-1
grin ok, thanks for the info..
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
brunobaba:

I'm right now,innit?
Abeg, I dey Mosque cheesy

Aquafina is synonymous with Pepsi just as Eva is with Coca-Cola. You get?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by iamtardey: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
mercytripletz:

Are you still in secondary school? Awarding Uni best graduating students is even better than all these
this best graduating shit will bring nothing for them
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Wait, I want to get something. The other evicted housemates, will they pay them for participating in the show?
It depends on when they were evicted.
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bigii:

15k is lil change
you can message me, would present all necessary documents
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nedfed:

You wey neva get 15k
How you won take pay 30k back?
I smell lies
Na so MMM take duped Nigerians oooooo
if you can not be nice, just be mute. It is for bizness
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
fashrola:

Download Paylater or branch on Google Playstore and fill your details and thank me later
they keep rejecting my applications
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by darlingnuel(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
So Faith Ikeme is Ifu Enada's real name.
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by nerdfrost(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=peterswagg post=65877885]Good for them ...meanwhile airforce 1 has been disgracing himself on Twitter [/quote cheesy] cheesy I wan laugh die
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Tuchman01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bigii:

15k is lil change
change
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by nonix22(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
this show is a pure waste of valuable time
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by andre99(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Newgal:
any sure game help abeg
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Loool very savage, monitoring spirits everywhere
peterswagg:
Good for them ...meanwhile airforce 1 has been disgracing himself on Twitter
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
mercytripletz:

Are you still in secondary school?
Awarding Uni best graduating students is even better than all these
And after that what happens?
The said student or graduate will gather small money, add on the price money and abscond from the country.
To even show up periodically to promote the company's product will be nigh impossible.
After burning their hands repeatedly, companies have learnt that it is better to invest on these "yeyebrities " or is it celebrities.
These characters have no market outside Nigeria.
So it's easier to get hold of them for emergency photo shoots.
Or were you expecting the companies to throw money away without getting returns?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa / Miss Teen United Nations Nigeria Reality TV Show Hosts 2019 Edition In Delta / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.