Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) (33003 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
bakayokoko the monitoring spirit better focus on your M.Sc programme in Information Technology you are running at FUTO. We will meet offline soon enough

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Samuel600: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
bakayokoko the monitoring spirit better focus on your M.Sc programme in Information Technology you are running at FUTO. We will meet offline soon enough

Will u shut up u slowpoke...ass licking every Nairalander with the f moniker up n down, shows how jobless u r
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy
Samuel600:

Will u shut up u slowpoke...ass licking every Nairalander with the f moniker up n down, shows how jobless u r

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Casper23(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
am even confused here....
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
peterswagg:
Good for them ...meanwhile airforce 1 has been disgracing himself on Twitter

Airforce1 oh

Make our nigga no start dey trend

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by nani667: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Faith Iheme...
So she has been washing us with fake name
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
nani667:
Faith Iheme...

So she has been washing us with fake name

You actually still have time to watch this crap?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Wait, I want to get something. The other evicted housemates, will they pay them for participating in the show?

This is Gulder Ultimate Search grin
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by nani667: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You actually still have time to watch this crap?
Did I ever mention to you that I watch it ...??
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
nani667:

Did I ever mention to you that I watch it ...??

Does that answer the question you were asked?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by bakayokoko: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
DonPiiko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

KU MAHAUKACI NE
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by nani667: 3:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Does that answer the question you were asked?

Sorry sir.... I shouldn't have even responded in the first place... That was my bad... I forgot that Silence is always the best answer to Idiocy
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:49am On Mar 21, 2018
nani667:

Sorry sir.... I shouldn't have even responded in the first place... That was my bad... I forgot that Silence is always the best answer to Idiocy

Just shut up already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings? / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.