Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) (1735 Views)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2018
A Facebook user shared these photos of the latest couple in Delta State and he wrote..

I want to Marry, I want to Marry, Husband done Come.....man na man......pls join me to congratulate them ...
God morning Deltans,.... Let me introduce to you the latest Couple in the State. They are Mr/Mrs. Ufuoma Asigri (a.k.a HOD)..
Is this the TRUE LOVE my mummy told me about? For Singles Ladies who has been praying and Fasting disturbing God for Husband, if like of HOD come to marry you what will you say?

This is truel love, May God bless their Union.

See Photos below

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-photos-of-the-latest-couple-in-delta-state-that-every-one-is-talking-about/

Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Gistforme(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2018
No matter how tall a woman is, she can never be taller Dan d d..k man
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Na d money my fellow lady dey try to concentrate on
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2018
more comments

Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
cc: lalastciclala,mynd44,seun
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Love is beauriful grin
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Papiikush: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2018
That dwarf is rich... Trust me, I know
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by highqueen(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
mmmm....
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2018
grin

Look how damn serious he was while signing the contract as if he's giving away 100million naira cheesy

The man wearing a red shirt eehnn..in the back of his mind he be like: "sign it...sign it...." grin

Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Philistine(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
The man na sharpshooter sef, the woman don carry belle,but why hiding it?
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
I can't.
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Espada10: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I can't.
who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Espada10:
who asked you?
Who asked you to ask me
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Espada10: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who asked you to ask me
NwanyiAwkaetiti
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by donstan18: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by ayodeyjie(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
FP lowo kan
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Akpevwoghene!

This is the definition of true love! I like their traditional apparel.
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
The hustle is realcheesy
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Senior man we hope your peniis is big o I no want hear say your child resemble your landlord
Re: Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Which is better? Get married and be happy or remain single and be searching? At least, this one better pass say man marry man or woman marry woman.

(1) (Reply)

After Sex All Women Should Do These 5 Things / True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Trying To Go Sleep With Another Man For Iphone Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.