Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (92925 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Chochovini: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
TO OVERCOME This menace takes just one weapon, UNITY.
If the rest of the tribes in Nigeria can just come together under one umbrella of unity AGAINST the Fulani tribes, the outcome would be awesome. Even the so called president buhari would be forced on his febble knees pleading earnestly with nigerians to embrace peace and harmony. We take things for granted too much in this country and the World is currently laughing at us. Just a tribe cannot be greater and stronger than the whole nation. Very simple!

I take a stroll...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oracle16:
Our leaders in the south and Middle belt should come together and ask for help of other countries. This government is evil.

You don't need nobody else help. Just help yourself first. The whole south is made up of timid, gullible and useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Daddyboy101(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Why am I seeing only the farmers Wot about the herdsmen Abi herdsmen no dey die?
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by bikefab(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
...and Yahaya Bello the youthful governor is advertising his glutony by eating ogbono soup in the bush...what a shame!
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by aku626(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
So you mean the citizens can’t protest him out of office or stone him out?

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by hokafor(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Buhari brothers are callous
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Geez!.. the shithole is fast sinking by the minute!
in sane climes, useless yahya/buhari would have resigned!
nig is on autopilot... pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by DidierDrogba: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh my God....these are human beings been slaughtered like this
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by kkboy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
I can't see any blood flow on these killed persons is that they are bloodless or what.

Just being curious.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Switruth: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
One Day a Fulani senator will begin slaughtering those in the national assembly. Watch and see. Wetin reach kogi don reach Abuja
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by denjjy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dear God please, kindly help us to separate this country if that's what it takes for peace to reign again.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by deebrownneymar: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
OMG! Whats all this na. We might even experience famine.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations to Yahaya Bello, this is what he always wanted, now has it.. Alahaji no brains.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by ifyalways(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Switruth:
One Day a Fulani senator will begin slaughtering those in the national assembly. Watch and see. Wetin reach kogi don reach Abuja
No jokes, man. No jokes
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by beetown(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
GoroTango:
These clashes are bound to reoccur unless cattle colonies are established by the FG and States for the Fulani. Anything short of this will not work. RIP to the dead
Are you daft?
Or has nepotism blinded you?
I spit on you and your archaic mentality

2 Likes

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Holahtunez(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
[i][/i]Buhari and his cohorts have certainly failed Nigerians...never seen a forceful action taken as it were for boko haram terrorists..
#ourmumudondo
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Afritop(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
eleojo23:
And Yahaya Bello wants to give these herdsmen land for cattle colony.

That guy is just insane.
He has already given them. What remains is the whole kogi state as cattle colony
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by lastempero: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chochovini:
TO OVERCOME This menace takes just one weapon, UNITY.
If the rest of the tribes in Nigeria can just come together under one umbrella of unity AGAINST the Fulani tribes, the outcome would be awesome. Even the so called president buhari would be forced on his febble knees pleading earnestly with nigerians to embrace peace and harmony. We take things for granted too much in this country and the World is currently laughing at us. Just a tribe cannot be greater and stronger than the whole nation. Very simple!

I take a stroll...

The sophisticated tribe we never agree with you.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
beetown:

Are you daft?
Or has nepotism blinded you?
I spit on you and your archaic mentality
What state are you from? Cattle colonies are being established in at least 12 states in northern Nigeria Kogi state inclusive. You have no say in the matter
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by beetown(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
GoroTango:
What state are you from? Cattle colonies are being established in at least 12 states in northern Nigeria Kogi state inclusive. You have no say in the matter
Yes i have no say....But cattle colonies can't stop these marauders from killing and maiming as seen in kogi.

why are they still killing in kogi?
Have they not accepted cattle colonies?
what now is the bone of contention?

2 Likes

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is not fulani herdsmen, the modus operandi is totally wrong, some1 who had experience confronting them will know
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Qhdr(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh Lord,, in your infinite mercy, have mercy on those killed, nd bring an end to this disasteruous occurrence
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by 3Ceagle(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is what you get when corrupt persons lead. I don't understand how people are still supporting this government with all the daily loss of lives due to lukewarm attitude of the man in charge. Declare these blood thirsty persons as terrorist, he refused. Arrest, investigate and prosecute those fueling the attack, no he won't but is busy travelling from one state to another in a show of fake sympathy. If a government cannot protect my life, why should I surrender and be accountable to state. I am tired of all the daily pictures coming from this various attacks, yet this broom carrying people who came to power riding on the shoulders of uprightness and integrity have all gone dumb and clueless. This shows that APC, and it leadership had no good plan for the country other than removing the last government.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by TeeRac(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
But why can these all be real, do they derived joy seeing the lives of a fellow human being being killed, this call for concern. We can not go on like this in this country. Nigeria wake up ! ! !
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
beetown:

Yes i have no say....But cattle colonies can't stop these marauders from killing and maiming as seen in kogi.

why are they still killing in kogi?
Have they not accepted cattle colonies?
what now is the bone of contention?
The colonies are still under construction and when complete, no herdsman will be allowed to graze freely. Please if your state government refused the colony idea you have no right to an opinion on the matter
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by BENSIR: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
OH GOD FIGHT FOR US
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by beetown(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
GoroTango:
The colonies are still under construction and when complete, no herdsman will be allowed to graze freely. Please if your state government refused the colony idea you have no right to an opinion on the matter
now i know that all Fulani men are the same blood thirsty people....even the ones here who're supposed to be 'civilised'.

I know you're a Fulani man so i won't argue with you anymore

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by PHILipu1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
WHAT IF PDP IS BEHIND ALL THIS TO DESTABILIZE BUHARI GOVERNMENT?

RIP TO D DEAD
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
beetown:

now i know that all Fulani men are the same blood thirsty people....even the ones here who're supposed to be 'civilised'.

I know you're a Fulani man so i won't argue with you anymore
I am not a Fulani man
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by 3Ceagle(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
GoroTango:

You will agree with me that the states has the power to make laws especially when the laws reflects the desires of the majority of citizens. If the people of Benue state for instance enacts a law against open grazing and not interested on the colony project, shouldn't the herders obey the law?
Please educate me.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by kense88: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
GoroTango:
Believe me you and your brothers will plead to be taken as slaves, but will rather be slaughtered and feed to the worms. You must pay for all your atrocities against mankind. Trust me, it won't take too long.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by kense88: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
3Ceagle:

You will agree with me that the states has the power to make laws especially when the laws reflects the desires of the majority of citizens. If the people of Benue state for instance enacts a law against open grazing and not interested on the colony project, shouldn't the herders obey the law?
Please educate me.
You are asking an illiterate blood thirsty barbarian to educate you. You really don't know what is going on in this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.