Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? (670 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
She lives in the same compound as me. Though, we dont talk to each other infact we are sworn enemies yet she keeps on giving me those eyes that got me hooked first time. Am confused and she said she wouldnt want anything to do with me again.. then why is she behaving ackwardly whenever am close; eyes, body-gesture flirting??...

A brother cannot be an ex in peace again kwa!! With all these things she is doing now I've broken my vow by going to her fb and now ended up more heartbroken 'cos from what I've seen she is still strong with her current boyfriend.. Why evils

Pls guys how do i cope??
Re: Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? by Solidkay(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Babe knows your weak point and she's using it against you to her advantage,
babe no get joy at all.
You gotta outgrow her antics and act like she doesn't exist.
And if you can't deal with her she!t
MOVE OUTTA THERE ASAP!!!
Re: Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? by qmd24(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Solidkay:
Babe knows your weak point and she's using it against you to her advantage,

babe no get joy at all.

You gotta outgrow her antics and act like she doesn't exist.

And if you can't deal with her she!t

MOVE OUTTA THERE ASAP!!!

Re: Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
When Next You Notice, tell Her To "Feel Free To Tell You What's on Her Mind before Another Female Takes The Opportunity" then Walk Away
Re: Livin' Nxt Door Wit An Ex That I Stil Care So Much About. How Do I Cope? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
So why did u guys becomes ex to start crushing again?

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals How A Guy He Helped Pay Fees Just Dashed Him 2plot Of Land Yrs After / Party Places Near Rex Hotel / What Is Teacher Called In Ur Language. Let See If Ur Language Is Nt Borrowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.