Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This (798 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This by austonclint(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2018

A lady has got herself trending on twitter after her ex-boyfriend went to great lengths to prove he dated her.

Twitter User ( @iNtwanaYakoKasi) shared a picture of the beautiful lady on twitter with the caption; ‘I must say my gf is hot’.

The lady who saw the post – denied him publicly and said she’s engaged as she urged him to delete the post.

Rather than take down the post, the ”aggrieved” boyfriend decided to prove that he dated the pretty babe – by posting her nud3 pictures online.

The post is currently trending online with some online users mocking the lady for the ‘disgrace’ while others are blasting the guy for doing such thing.

source : http://www.clintgist.com/man-posts-nud3-photo-of-his-girlfriend-online-because-of-this/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This by austonclint(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This by NwaAmaikpe: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

He who lives in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Man Posts Nud3 Photo Of His Girlfriend Online Because Of This by neonly: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pic or I don't belief

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Will Not Approve My Marriage Because…. / Awesome Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Couple / For How Long Should Wait B4 I Cheat Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.