Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. (1530 Views)

Marcus Rashford,Engaged To High School Sweetheart,lucia Loi At Lavish LA Villa / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by DavidEsq(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
No time for plenty grammar today. Nairalanders, I and my high school love have finally tied the knot. See pics below.
Lalasticlala, pls do the needful.

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by highqueen(f): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
hml .you guys look beautiful

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:
hml .you guys wife looks beautiful
Dont Lie To The Man...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by highqueen(f): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
Dont Lie To The Man...
lool...they look beautiful together grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by conductor123(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
Dont Lie To The Man...
You geh sense grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
Dont Lie To The Man...
LOL. Meanin?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congrats to Op. I celebrate with you.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Ginaz(f): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pretty. I wish the both of you a Long life and prosperity in this marriage. kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by DavidEsq(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2018
EzeDictator:
Dont Lie To The Man...
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by DavidEsq(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2018
Ginaz:
Pretty. I wish the both of you a Long life and prosperity in this marriage. kiss
Tnx
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2018
may god bless this union with anything gud
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Ayomideen(m): 6:23am On Mar 18, 2018
God bless your union
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by marunga(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2018
congrats. I like it when Nairalanders tie the knots.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Dasherz(f): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
nice

the lady is really cute and i love her humble wedding dress kiss
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by DavidEsq(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Dasherz:
nice

the lady is really cute and i love her humble wedding dress kiss

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Happy married life wishing you both a blissful marriage life ahead
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Gofwane(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2018
Woah, this is interesting!
Your parents sent you to school and instead of reading, you com go dey hustle for wife! Abi? grin

This is what i call killing two birds with one stone cheesy

Oya nah, happy married life and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2018
Looks like the lady is the one forcing you
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by DavidEsq(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Looks like the lady is the one forcing you
Kini lele yi

Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Gofwane:
Woah, this is interesting!
Your parents sent you to school and instead of reading, you com go dey hustle for wife! Abi? grin

This is what i call killing two birds with one stone cheesy

Oya nah, happy married life and God bless.
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. by Emotionss: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
Op congrats.
I love the simplicity of the wedding.
To marry done de hungry me cool GOD abeg do the need full.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Or Money? ...should Men Really Pay For Sex? / Is It Proper For Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Make Unclad Video Chat With You / Reality TV Star, Gifty Goes Completely Naked In New Photo (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.