Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? (4800 Views)

A Good Example Of Synchronicity / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by biuti(f): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
I also see those numbers too but the numbers i see most is 3. I see 3:33 almost everyday, both a.m and p.m, what i don't understand yet is why i always check my phone at that exact time even if I'm sleeping.
I also see other numbers with 33 a lot too, like 1:33, 2:33, 4:33, 5:33, etc everyday.
I'm so used to it as I've been seeing them like that for the past 5 months. I've even seen 3:33 and other numbers with 33 today, i picked up my phone at exactly the time. I see these numbers too at other places.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
LightSpirit:

I smell anger... watch out!
Far from it.
Just stating the obvious
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by goddysweb: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Billyonaire:

Nope, I am counting down to deactivating my account here, this place no longer deserves me, and I need to move on. But I will give you a piece of advicee. And keep this as a guide post.

Keep this in mind. I will not say anything about them, but if you ever experience these, not by reading but by experience and knowing, please understand that your progress has yielded results;

Number: 9
Color: Green

The hard knocks will stop then, and you will start knowing things before they happen and your thoughts will manifest instantly, what ever you think of, will come to pass.

Good luck in your search as I focus on higher versions of Truth.

Knowing things before they happen? Manifesting my thoughts? Please how do I "unlock" this feat?
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
CosmicJames:

If you say exactly what you want, then it will be easy to advise you on what to do.

But on a serious note, I'm afraid you will/are wasting your energy searching for the reality of the spiritual world.

You know know why?
First, you can not know the situation of a thing or get the full knowledge of a thing unless/untill you experience it.

Secondly, you are a spirit in human body in the human realm. And the human realm have it own path(s)

However, by conscious efforts with sacrifices, you may develop into some higher knowledge within the human realm (not the spirit realm)

When trying to develop yourself through the line of higher knowledge, it is important to know your boundaries as well as what is available and possible for you.

It is easy to understand this idea if you consider the physical land and sea.

The two are of different natures maintaining their positions and boundaries.
The sea cannot, and will not occupy the land no matter what. Likewise the land because they are positioned, and being controlled by a higher/highest nature (God)

You are free to think.
But understand that some thoughts, if allowed can unbalance you
thanks bros.

now let me assume that I understand you ain't scaring me away from spiritual practices but advising me to be sure about what I want.

you do know wants can't be just single but multiples (as in many). so there's so much I want to know about when it concerns spiritual issues but again let me try to be more specific so as to gain all the advice I could from anyone.

like say, I want to start by meeting my spiritual self and already I have gone quite a reasonable distance on meditation, what would be you advice ?
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
goddysweb:

......Manifesting my thoughts? Please how do I "unlock" this feat?

I will let you in on a secret that will help you in manifesting your desires. Consider that the figure 8 is also the symbol of Infinity on its side. One side of the loop represents the physical past and the other side of the loop represents the physical future. The centre-point of the figure represents the present.

In the spiritual plane the physical past is the future and the physical future is the past. Strongly visualise what you want manifested as if it were a past event and then affirm it to someone who is bound to the physical plane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dcholeric:

thanks bros.

now let me assume that I understand you ain't scaring me away from spiritual practices but advising me to be sure about what I want.

you do know wants can't be just single but multiples (as in many). so there's so much I want to know about when it concerns spiritual issues but again let me try to be more specific so as to gain all the advice I could from anyone.

like say, I want to start by meeting my spiritual self and already I have gone quite a reasonable distance on meditation, what would be you advice ?

Meditation is just one of the means through which one can connect to his/her higher self (Spirit)

The 3 options below can also help you to connect to your spiritual self or higher self.

1. Empowerment – remembering that you are a child of the Universe, with the power to create your world

2. Intuition – talking to yourself
I do this most of the time
Don't over do it though. Or doing it in the open all the time, least people will think that you are not normal

3. Healing – Clearing the clutter which stands between you and your truest self.

The clutter I’m referring to includes unhelpful beliefs such as ‘I’m not good enough’, any past associations or events which cause you to feel bad, and any traumas.

Do away with all those

The best way to doing this is to always feel good about yourself and at all times

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sarassin:

I will let you in on a secret.
Dearest, they are coming for You This time with full dose grin grin grin

But worry not, I will be protecting you cool
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
LoJ:

Dearest, they are coming for You This time with full dose grin grin grin

But worry not, I will be protecting you cool

Yup, I know... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Greatomotoy: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dcholeric:

hmm..nice.

I once became conscious in my dream and everything in that dream disappeared except for myself and that moment I tried to get up but noticed I couldn't move my physical body and then I realised I have projected astrally... that was not the first time for me but that was the first time I made a move to become aware of myself while in the dream so I can gain insight through that means.
it was scary how my dream world became totally blank...so for that reason I couldn't move completely out of body.
same thing do happen to me. sometimes I hear voices any time I concentrate on the words I hear, It will just cease as if I got disconnected from the source
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Greatomotoy:

same thing do happen to me. sometimes I hear voices any time I concentrate on the words I hear, It will just cease as if I got disconnected from the source
it ceases because concentrating on the words you hear brings your mind (intellectuals) back into existence which reduces your spiritual frequency...
meditation itself is a practice that kills your mind/intellectuals...when your mind is silent, in this state is when you become aware of your true nature.
next time just let the words flow and try to be just a witness (don't let your mind come into play , your mind begins to calculate and give you answers..which are most probably untrue).
when you let the words flow, with time they become clearer and you won't even need to concentrate before you hear those words clearly.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
CosmicJames:

Meditation is just one of the means through which one can connect to his/her higher self (Spirit)

The 3 options below can also help you to connect to your spiritual self or higher self.

1. Empowerment – remembering that you are a child of the Universe, with the power to create your world

2. Intuition – talking to yourself
I do this most of the time
Don't over do it though. Or doing it in the open all the time, least people will think that you are not normal

3. Healing – Clearing the clutter which stands between you and your truest self.

The clutter I’m referring to includes unhelpful beliefs such as ‘I’m not good enough’, any past associations or events which cause you to feel bad, and any traumas.

Do away with all those

The best way to doing this is to always feel good about yourself and at all times
Thanks boss.

Although I was expecting something HARDCORE .

Thanks all the same.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Dcholeric:

Thanks boss.

Thanks all the same.

Seek out and invoke the Angel Hahaiah, he is the Angel of refuge, meditation and interiorising he works with solitude. Hahaiah Angel of Refuge and Shelter will help you with inner harmony through self-evolution. He has the power to transform destructive attitudes he grants protection and will increase your psychic abilities, invoke him properly and he will facilitate your HGA.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by aadoiza: 12:33am On Mar 20, 2018
CosmicJames:

I'm not sure if you actually understand how the universe works.
Just because you have some tiny knowledge of some sort, you are now feeling as if you are on top of the world?

The universe itself doesn't permit pride.
I can guarantee that it will not be loog and pride will destroy you.
I will advise you to follow the path of humility in your search for wisdom and advanced level of consciousness
Here's a real truth seeker who knows his onions. Unlike some fake-ass deluded braggart who brazenly claimed to have spent millions on seeking the truth only to come off with zilch but more delusions.
I SMH for those licking his grubby ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 2:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Sarassin:

Seek out and invoke the Angel Hahaiah, he is the Angel of refuge, meditation and interiorising he works with solitude. Hahaiah Angel of Refuge and Shelter will help you with inner harmony through self-evolution. He has the power to transform destructive attitudes he grants protection and will increase your psychic abilities, invoke him properly and he will facilitate your HGA.
Aha! this is more like it.
I hail thee boss.
please how do I go about seeking and invoking this angel?
I appreciate your concern, thanks.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Sarassin:

I will let you in on a secret that will help you in manifesting your desires. Consider that the figure 8 is also the symbol of Infinity on its side. One side of the loop represents the physical past and the other side of the loop represents the physical future. The centre-point of the figure represents the present.

In the spiritual plane the physical past is the future and the physical future is the past. Strongly visualise what you want manifested as if it were a past event and then affirm it to someone who is bound to the physical plane.
anytime I visualise a scene, an act, an action etc... I feel mild electric-like charges vibrating all over my body and a tiny whistle sound to my hearing as if I am temporarily deaf (like, as in a war-movie where there was a loud bomb explosion that leaves the characters around temporarily deaf).

it doesn't feel scary to me though but it happens when I visualise any scene keenly, it started sometime in the past while I was meditating and I tried to visualise white light passing through me to the centre of the earth and then later visualise the light filling all the surroundings up to a few meters around me (I did it with a very keen concentration). But even after I have stopped this practice it continues (the feelings) each time I do strong visualisation over any scene.. I just tried the trick you mentioned above and the feelings has even become stronger.

modified
And it actually worked but not completely perfect grin
I would've loved to share the experience but...
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Dcholeric:

Thanks boss.

Thanks all the same.
I try as much as possible to stay within healthy lines of practice. Plus, the answers was given based on your question (other means through which you can reach your spiritual self aside meditation)

But from this your comment, it's clear that you want to develop your "Psychic Powers"

If that's the case, then you will want to go into the practice of "Deep Breathing, Concentration and Visualization"

If you can concentrate your thoughts, if you can visualize a situation/event and hold it for 30-60munites.
If you can increase the minutes you are able to visualize to 2,3 or 4 without wavering your thoughts, then you are beginning to to reach out to your inner self.

Concentration and Visualization is what I do use most of the time. (for good and not for evil)
For example, if there is an object I wish not to forget, I will just concentrate my thought on that object and visualize the entire environment at which I'm keeping the object at the time of keeping it for like 60seconds.

Then days or months after, if I ever look for that object, my subconscious mind will just replay the thought I previously concentrated on that object back to me. And then I will see everything (the object, the entire environment of the object ) exactly the way it was when I kept the object. I can now move straight to where I kept it and pick the object without going through the normal process of recollection

With this simple practice of Concentration and Visualization , for me, there is nothing like: "I can't remember where I kept it" for anything I wish not to forget.

Does it mean I no longer forget things?
No of course. I do. Infact, I do forget things a lot.
But not something I wish not to forget.

Deep Breathing?
I don't do this one o.
The reason is because it involves a lot of practice and will take much time to master it.
Is not an easy task.
Yes, you will want to breath without the normal breathing channel (Norse)

I try as much as possible to live a simple life.
I don't take things too seriously including higher level of consciousness.

But I'm aware of the various levels of consciousness, and I do connect to them for good whenever I need them.

Maybe it might interest you to know that you're extremely complex with 3 level of consciousness:
Your Conscious Mind,
Your Subconscious Mind, and
Your Super Conscious Mind (Infinite Intelligence)

You can always connect to these various levels of consciousness at will.
Only connect to them for good.
Plus, don't take things too seriously.
My advice though

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2018
CosmicJames:

I try as much as possible to stay within healthy lines of practice. Plus, the answers was given based on your question (other means through which you can reach your spiritual self aside meditation)

But from this your comment, it's clear that you want to develop your "Psychic Powers"

If that's the case, then you will want to go into the practice of "Deep Breathing, Concentration and Visualization"

If you can concentrate your thoughts, if you can visualize a situation/event and hold it for 30-60munites.
If you can increase the minutes you are able to visualize to 2,3 or 4 without wavering your thoughts, then you are beginning to to reach out to your inner self.

Concentration and Visualization is what I do use most of the time. (for good and not for evil)
For example, if there is an object I wish not to forget, I will just concentrate my thought on that object and visualize the entire environment at which I'm keeping the object at the time of keeping it for like 60seconds.

Then days or months after, if I ever look for that object, my subconscious mind will just replay the thought I previously concentrated on that object back to me. And then I will see everything (the object, the entire environment of the object ) exactly the way it was when I kept the object. I can now move straight to where I kept it and pick the object without going through the normal process of recollection

With this simple practice of concentration, for me, there is nothing like: "I can't remember where I kept it" for anything I wish not to forget.

Does it mean I no longer forget things?
No of course. I do. Infact, I do forget things a lot.
But not something I wish not to forget.

Deep Breathing?
I don't do this one o.
The reason is because it involves a lot of practice and will take much time to master it.
Is not an easy task.
Yes, you will want to breath without the normal breathing channel (Norse)

I try as much as possible to live a simple life.
I don't take things too seriously including higher level of consciousness.

But I'm aware of the various levels of consciousness, and I do connect to them for good whenever I need them.

Maybe it might interest you to know that you're extremely complex with 3 level of consciousness:
Your Conscious Mind,
Your Subconscious Mind, and
Your Super Conscious Mind (Infinite Intelligence)

You can always connect to these various levels of consciousness at will.
Only connect to them for good.
Plus, don't take things too seriously.
My advice though

I see you respect boundaries a lot..it's a good thing because it is safer to walk this way.

I want to be safe as well, but I seem not to get want I want with that attitude...I will take your advice but as it is with me and taking advice, I don't take everything but only what I feel I need. I will try to practice for good (And also keep in mind that no one knows entirely what is good and what is bad).

Thanks .
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by HoraCanada(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2018
" Strongly visualise what you want manifested as if it were a past event and then affirm it to someone who is bound to the physical plane"

@Sarassin., pls Sir throw more light on the above statement? Thank you.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by kkins25(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Sarassin:

In the spiritual plane the physical past is the future and the physical future is the past. Strongly visualise what you want manifested as if it were a past event and[b]then affirm it to someone who is bound to the physical plane[/b] .
Sorry to bother you sir but kindly elaborate on the bolded please.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dcholeric:

Aha! this is more like it.
I hail thee boss.
please how do I go about seeking and invoking this angel?
I appreciate your concern, thanks.

Get his sigil, meditate on it, intone his name softly under your breathe repetitively and make your wishes known. Listen intently for the answer from your inner voice, most of all, practice.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
HoraCanada:
" Strongly visualise what you want manifested as if it were a past event and then affirm it to someone who is bound to the physical plane"
@Sarassin., pls Sir throw more light on the above statement? Thank you.
kkins25:

Sorry to bother you sir but kindly elaborate on the bolded please.

No bother at all. But just so we do not end up hijacking this gentleman's thread I will put up a riposte a bit later today on the Middle Path thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dcholeric:

anytime I visualise a scene, an act, an action etc... I feel mild electric-like charges vibrating all over my body and a tiny whistle sound to my hearing as if I am temporarily deaf (like, as in a war-movie where there was a loud bomb explosion that leaves the characters around temporarily deaf).

it doesn't feel scary to me though but it happens when I visualise any scene keenly, it started sometime in the past while I was meditating and I tried to visualise white light passing through me to the centre of the earth and then later visualise the light filling all the surroundings up to a few meters around me (I did it with a very keen concentration). But even after I have stopped this practice it continues (the feelings) each time I do strong visualisation over any scene.. I just tried the trick you mentioned above and the feelings has even become stronger.

modified
And it actually worked but not completely perfect grin
I would've loved to share the experience but...

Of course your visualisations in themselves are a form of meditation. Once you have learned how to stop intruding thoughts during your meditative act then you may begin to hear the sound you describe, almost like that of a tinnitus sufferer. That sound will lead you to the next level of meditative awareness, your mind becomes fully awake, by listening to that sound and completely dissolving the Ego, then you can Transcend.
If you have achieved that sound through pure meditation, as opposed to say through the use of binaural beats e.t.c., then it is your “Root Sound” a primordial sound, the sound of the Universe itself and allied with the other sensations you mention then Samadhi is not far off. You should also incorporate proper grounding techniques into your practice.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dcholeric:

I see you respect boundaries a lot..it's a good thing because it is safer to walk this way.

I want to be safe as well, but I seem not to get want I want with that attitude...I will take your advice but as it is with me and taking advice, I don't take everything but only what I feel I need. I will try to practice for good (And also keep in mind that no one knows entirely what is good and what is bad).

Thanks .
You're free to go wild if that's what you want.
No one really knows good or bad ?
Well, originally, there is no right or wrong.
However, we found ourselves in societies with laws prohibiting some practices and actions. Thereby creating the idea and consciousness of Good and Bad.

Who knows, beyond the human realm, there will be no such thing as Good and Bad, Right or Wrong. Only what there is, and what there isn't.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Greatomotoy: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Dcholeric:

it ceases because concentrating on the words you hear brings your mind (intellectuals) back into existence which reduces your spiritual frequency...
meditation itself is a practice that kills your mind/intellectuals...when your mind is silent, in this state is when you become aware of your true nature.
next time just let the words flow and try to be just a witness (don't let your mind come into play , your mind begins to calculate and give you answers..which are most probably untrue).
when you let the words flow, with time they become clearer and you won't even need to concentrate before you hear those words clearly.
someone referred to me as 'DJADJ'( Meaning life path 2, I didn't fully understand the meaning even when most of its attributes is what I see myself doing), it's the first time I heard the word after praying to know who I am I.e my purpose, path etc
How can I become my true self
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
LeiderJa:
04:04, 10:10, 16:16, 11:11, 22:22, 02:02, 20:02, 12:12, 23:23, 15:15, 15:51, 09:09 etc.

I just stretch my hands, put on my phone and then the time sync just hits me.

Some days I can see up to 6 or 7 in a day, some of them happen when I'm having philosophical thoughts.

This week, a grand idea just popped into my head and as I picked my phone to research it, the sync is just there on my digital clock.

I once watched a video that broke my sense of time and reality, 22:22 was the exact time I saw while contemplating wether to watch it.

I know something is happening but I can't put my finger on it.

Anytime I see a sync, I just start thinking about what reality wants me to do or experience.

Who also has such experiences??

Cc: Sarrasin, 5DMindset, ifenes, Billyonaire, correctguy101
Bro I've been seeing this since last year july.
Please when you started seein this were u depressed? Or were u feeling suicidal?
These were part of the tins i was xperiencing when started seeing this recurring numbers.
Pls share urs and are still seeing dem.
U can check my topics,i've
made one about this
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LeiderJa: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Frenzy007:
Bro I've been seeing this since last year july.
Please when you started seein this were u depressed? Or were u feeling suicidal?
These were part of the tins i was xperiencing when started seeing this recurring numbers.
Pls share urs and are still seeing dem.
U can check my topics,i've
made one about this

I still see almost everyday, I also got suicidal. Like very depressed and feeling unproductive.

I saw like 3 or 4 today.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by kellytuns(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is all this not angel number,i started seeing these number pattens in 2013 after my 21 days Daniel fast.still can't comprehend what they are
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
LeiderJa:

I still see almost everyday, I also got suicidal. Like very depressed and feeling unproductive.

I saw like 3 or 4 today.
Bro this crazy!!
Thats the same way i feel.
Am still seeing them.1313 today bro this is crazy!! Wat do you tink it means since we are experiencin the same stuff? Reply quick
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
kellytuns:
Is all this not angel number,i started seeing these number pattens in 2013 after my 21 days Daniel fast.still can't comprehend what they are
Bro wat were xperiencing in ur life wen it started and wen it stopped pls reply
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
kellytuns:
bro u haven't replied
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by kellytuns(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Frenzy007:
bro u haven't replied
was after my Nysc,was fasting for a good job. Decided to go on a 21 days Daniel fast.noticed the number pattern during the fast. Started with 57 when ever I checked my clock .i was scary as hell. Had to goggle the stuff. Surprise an posting this at 4:57
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
kellytuns:
was after my Nysc,was fasting for a good job. Decided to go on a 21 days Daniel fast.noticed the number pattern during the fast. Started with 57 when ever I checked my clock .i was scary as hell. Had to goggle the stuff. Surprise an posting this at 4:57
did u get the job and are you still seeing the numbers?.
My last post was 14:14 which is 2:14pm on nairaland but my phone uses 24 hr clock.
Were u feeing down during the time were seeing it?
Pls share what experienced during and after seeing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski / Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. / The Real True Facts About Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.