Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? (4811 Views)

A Good Example Of Synchronicity / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by kellytuns(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Frenzy007:
did u get the job and are you still seeing the numbers?.
My last post was 14:14 which is 2:14pm on nairaland but my phone uses 24 hr clock.
Were u feeing down during the time were seeing it?
Pls share what experienced during and after seeing it
you are a special being, just goggle Angel numbers am sure you will get what you are experiencing
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Fredmatic(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oh my God, is the same thing with me op, and I wonder for long what it really mean.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by fascia(m): 4:41am On Jul 30, 2018
OMG.... Alot of delusional people are on this thread. twisting scientific terms and concepts they know nothing about to suit their nonsensical belief.who started this nonsense gaan? you will all be alright last last
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
biuti:
I also see those numbers too but the numbers i see most is 3. I see 3:33 almost everyday, both a.m and p.m, what i don't understand yet is why i always check my phone at that exact time even if I'm sleeping.
I also see other numbers with 33 a lot too, like 1:33, 2:33, 4:33, 5:33, etc everyday.
I'm so used to it as I've been seeing them like that for the past 5 months. I've even seen 3:33 and other numbers with 33 today, i picked up my phone at exactly the time. I see these numbers too at other places.
Hello how's your day going?
Do you still see this numbers??
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
LeiderJa:
04:04, 10:10, 16:16, 11:11, 22:22, 02:02, 20:02, 12:12, 23:23, 15:15, 15:51, 09:09 etc.

I just stretch my hands, put on my phone and then the time sync just hits me.

Some days I can see up to 6 or 7 in a day, some of them happen when I'm having philosophical thoughts.

This week, a grand idea just popped into my head and as I picked my phone to research it, the sync is just there on my digital clock.

I once watched a video that broke my sense of time and reality, 22:22 was the exact time I saw while contemplating wether to watch it.

I know something is happening but I can't put my finger on it.

Anytime I see a sync, I just start thinking about what reality wants me to do or experience.

Who also has such experiences??

Cc: Sarrasin, 5DMindset, ifenes, Billyonaire, correctguy101
do you still see this numbers??
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fredmatic:
Oh my God, is the same thing with me op, and I wonder for long what it really mean.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Whoever still sees this numbers please qoute me thanks
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LeiderJa: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Mizik:
Yes

It stopped for some time and continued again, man's still confused

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2019
LeiderJa:

Yes

It stopped for some time and continued again, man's still confused
when you were experiencing it. Did anything bad happen to you after like a month?
We can chat on WhatsApp if you wish broCALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LeiderJa: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mizik:
when you were experiencing it. Did anything bad happen to you after like a month?
We can chat on WhatsApp if you wish broCALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
I think bad things do happen.

Failing important exams
Losing all my crypto
Feeling depressed and trying to kill myself.

Although I'm sort of indifferent on if bad or good things happen in that duration because I'm still perplexed about the meaning behind it.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
LeiderJa:

Failing important exams
Losing all my crypto

Although I'm sort of indifferent on if bad or good things happen in that duration because I'm still perplexed about the meaning behind it.
bro please send me a whatsapp message please
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
LeiderJa:

Failing important exams
Losing all my crypto

If there's anyone experiencing this please share your experience
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by biuti(f): 3:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Mizik:

Hello how's your day going?
Do you still see this numbers??

Yes. Why did you ask?
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
biuti:

Yes. Why did you ask?
is it still very frequent like 4-5 in a day
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by biuti(f): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mizik:
is it still very frequent like 4-5 in a day

Yes
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
biuti:

Yes. Why did you ask?
after seeing this numbers was there a time it stopped for a while.
And when you start seeing the numbers was there anything you were going through?
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by biuti(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mizik:
after seeing this numbers was there a time it stopped for a while.
And when you start seeing the numbers was there anything you were going through?

You've not told me why you're asking
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
biuti:

You've not told me why you're asking
I'm also experiencing same
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by biuti(f): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mizik:
I'm also experiencing same

Ok. I later figured out they serve as guidance mostly financial. E.g when i see lot of 33, it simply means "don't execute that financial plan". But, 357 (or any 2 of them) in any arrangement is a good sign to me.
I experience losses with multiple 3s but gains and opportunities with 357 or any 2, and it has never failed. You just have to figure out what the mumbers mean to you.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Mizik(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
biuti:

Ok. I later figured out they serve as guidance mostly financial. E.g when i see lot of 33, it simply means "don't execute that financial plan". But, 357 (or any 2 of them) in any arrangement is a good sign to me.
I experience losses with multiple 3s but gains and opportunities with 357 or any 2, and it has never failed. You just have to figure out what the mumbers mean to you.
its really hard honestly l. Cos i don't see a number in particular as at now. All i see are double numbers. 11:11 22:22,12:12,19:19 and so on.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by biuti(f): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mizik:
its really hard honestly l. Cos i don't see a number in particular as at now. All i see are double numbers. 11:11 22:22,12:12,19:19 and so on.

I can't tell too but, i believe you see them for a purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) / Devotion To His Word By Pastor Adeboye / Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.