Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? (4720 Views)

A Good Example Of Synchronicity / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LeiderJa: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
04:04, 10:10, 16:16, 11:11, 22:22, 02:02, 20:02, 12:12, 23:23, 15:15, 15:51, 09:09 etc.

I just stretch my hands, put on my phone and then the time sync just hits me.

Some days I can see up to 6 or 7 in a day, some of them happen when I'm having philosophical thoughts.

This week, a grand idea just popped into my head and as I picked my phone to research it, the sync is just there on my digital clock.

I once watched a video that broke my sense of time and reality, 22:22 was the exact time I saw while contemplating wether to watch it.

I know something is happening but I can't put my finger on it.

Anytime I see a sync, I just start thinking about what reality wants me to do or experience.

Who also has such experiences??

Cc: Sarrasin, 5DMindset, ifenes, Billyonaire, correctguy101
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
LeiderJa:
04:04, 10:10, 16:16, 11:11, 22:22, 02:02, 20:02, 12:12, 23:23, 15:15, 15:51, 09:09 etc.

Some days I can see up to 6 or 7 in a day, some of them happen when I'm having philosophical thoughts.

This week, a grand idea just popped into my head and as I picked my phone to research it, the sync is just there on my digital clock.

I once watched a video that broke my sense of time and reality, 22:22 was the exact time I saw while contemplating wether to watch it.

Anytime I see a sync, I just start thinking about what reality wants me to do or experience.

Congratulations, you have earned your connection to the matrix and the Universe. Your journey has began.

The number sequences come when you have fired your brain and clean your system up and you are now connected directly to the Universe, the God Force, the matrix and the OverSoul.

Pay attention to those numbers and know that there is time for everything in the Universe.

Your OverSoul, your other version that is in some part of this Solar system is reminding you that you need to pay attention. Those number sequences help me a lot to know things before the even happen.

Stay in touch I will guide you through.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by ifenes(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
LeiderJa:

The phone, internet are also tools of the HIGER MIND. Your vibrational frequency is matching some creative parallel aspects of you and you are seeing the sign. It’s just like tuning ratio FM randomly and you begin to catch a radio station gradually. It starts with not so clear music until you match it 100%. Just let it be and enjoy the ride. Life all about experience after all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
ifenes:

The phone, internet are also tools of the HIGER MIND. Your vibrational frequency is matching some creative parallel aspects of you and you are seeing the sign. It’s just like tuning ratio FM randomly and you begin to catch a radio station gradually. It starts with not so clear music until you match it 100%. Just let it be and enjoy the ride. Life all about experience after all.

Ifenes,

He cant let it be, those sequences are energetic frequencies a guidance system. There are no coincidences. I have been guided in many forms and number sequences are just one of the synchronizations which are to alert one to pay attention. I am sure he will figure it out soon.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by cyborg123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Do these connections to the higher realm impact other people around the person who experiences them in any way?

If yes, can you please share your personal experiences?

Cc: Billyonaire, Ifeness,...
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
I have been seeing almost all the numbers the op mentioned...
it started when I first noticed my two bank accounts ended with a 9
( one is 09 and the other I think 39)
years after university I also checked my matric number and it ended with 39
then my phone number which I have used for years also ended with 09.

now I have found a new way to meditate with my eyes open and the whole reality of this dimension will go total blank with just auras all over..(I just concentrate the mind on a single dot on a wall)

I feel I am not doing something right ....because I am really in anxious to find answers my questions about the truth of life .
(because I am thinking by now I should not just see auras but reality of the spiritual world).
I started this search for truth outside my religion (Christianity ) since last year April.

I will appreciate every contributions addressed to the OP and perhaps my case

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
cyborg123:
Do these connections to the higher realm impact other people around the person who experiences them in any way?

If yes, can you please share your personal experiences?

Cc: Billyonaire, Ifeness,...

It seriously impacts people around, it brings out the most prevalent frequency of the people. If the people around you are negative, you are on for a very tough ride cos of their low density, they become energy vampires and steal your energy while you sleep without even knowing, cos they just remotely mind control Bot of the matrix, they either upgrade or the relationship will be like Tonto Diked or one of the parties have to totally submit. A lot of people end up in Churches crying to some Orion Entities, not knowing they are going through an awakening process...lol

But if the people are already of higher vibration, it is going to be wonderful.

I do not share personal experience and I do not expect anyone to, the journey are individuals, and not to be shared.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dcholeric:

now I have found a new way to meditate with my eyes open and the whole reality of this dimension will go total blank with just auras all over..(I just concentrate the mind on a single dot on a wall)

I feel I am not doing something right ....because I am really in anxious to find answers my questions about the truth of life .
(because I am thinking by now I should not just see auras but reality of the spiritual world).
I started this search for truth outside my religion (Christianity ) since last year April.

You are well on your way, it is not about your desire to see beyond the bio-Electromagnetic field aka aura, no one is out there to push you to go beyond your current your current level, it is your responsibility to continue to explore. You earn what ever spiritual level you are. Unlike what religions may make you think, which are mostly half-truth, you have a lot of work to do to raise your frequency to activate some new DNA codones by raising your frequencies and increasing the neurotransmission of your brain.

I am excited that many people are now coming out to indicate what I have been explaining all along. Ignore religions and use them as fact-checks cos they will come a time you will be so upset on how religions have made people ignorant of their true nature. Do not be tempted to that line of reasoning. You are here to mine for money and above all, to mine for data on what you are. When you have figured this planet out, you will move to the next planet in the Solar system until you and your Oversoul, the other aspect of you, that dual opposite of you, have gained the knowledge required to move to another Star System. It is what is called Awakening. Ascension is no more, ignore that aspect and focus on expanding your awareness until you have mastered your Universe and become one with Source again, and I know you are already connected, you just have to make sure that the Illuminati and their ET crew do not exploit the link to the source to read your mind.

So work towards earning your Sovereignty by aligning with Divinity, I know this is tough to do, but when you do that, they will no longer be able to read your mind, and only Source should be able to guide you via your Oversoul.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are well on your way, it is not about your desire to see beyond the bio-Electromagnetic field aka aura, no one is out there to push you to go beyond your current your current level, it is your responsibility to continue to explore. You earn what ever spiritual level you are. Unlike what religions may make you think, which are mostly half-truth, you have a lot of work to do to raise your frequency to activate some new DNA codones by raising your frequencies and increasing the neurotransmission of your brain.

I am excited that many people are now coming out to indicate what I have been explaining all along. Ignore religions and use them as fact-checks cos they will come a time you will be so upset on how religions have made people ignorant of their true nature. Do not be tempted to that line of reasoning. You are here to mine for money and above all, to mine for data on what you are. When you have figured this planet out, you will move to the next planet in the Solar system until you and your Oversoul, the other aspect of you, that dual opposite of you, have gained the knowledge required to move to another Star System. It is what is called Awakening. Ascension is no more, ignore that aspect and focus on expanding your awareness until you have mastered your Universe and become one with Source again, and I know you are already connected, you just have to make sure that the Illuminati and their ET crew do not exploit the link to the source to read your mind.

So work towards earning your Sovereignty by aligning with Divinity, I know this is tough to do, but when you do that, they will no longer be able to read your mind, and only Source should be able to guide you via your Oversoul.
Thanks a lot...
so what advice would you give to one in order for one to raise ones frequency?
(apart from reading and meditation) because I have been doing those for over 7 months now.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

Thanks a lot...
(apart from reading and meditation) because I have been doing those for over 7 months now.

Give up meat, fish, egg, dairies, anything that has blood, heart and flesh. Do not kill and do not support the lifestyle that encourages others to kill any animal with intention of not eating them again. Do not beat yourself, just do your best.

What I am saying is, live on plant based diet, Yes, become a Vegan.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LeiderJa: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

Thanks a lot...

I actually stopped meditation in January, now I'm just thinking.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by cyborg123(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

It seriously impacts people around, it brings out the most prevalent frequency of the people. If the people around you are negative, you are on for a very tough ride cos of their low density, they become energy vampires and steal your energy while you sleep without even knowing, cos they just remotely mind control Bot of the matrix, they either upgrade or the relationship will be like Tonto Diked or one of the parties have to totally submit. A lot of people end up in Churches crying to some Orion Entities, not knowing they are going through an awakening process...lol

But if the people are already of higher vibration, it is going to be wonderful.

I do not share personal experience and I do not expect anyone to, the journey are individuals, and not to be shared.
Thanks
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

If you say exactly what you want, then it will be easy to advise you on what to do.

But on a serious note, I'm afraid you will/are wasting your energy searching for the reality of the spiritual world.

You know know why?
First, you can not know the situation of a thing or get the full knowledge of a thing unless/untill you experience it.

Secondly, you are a spirit in human body in the human realm. And the human realm have it own path(s)

However, by conscious efforts with sacrifices, you may develop into some higher knowledge within the human realm (not the spirit realm)

When trying to develop yourself through the line of higher knowledge, it is important to know your boundaries as well as what is available and possible for you.

It is easy to understand this idea if you consider the physical land and sea.

The two are of different natures maintaining their positions and boundaries.
The sea cannot, and will not occupy the land no matter what. Likewise the land because they are positioned, and being controlled by a higher/highest nature (God)

You are free to think.
But understand that some thoughts, if allowed can unbalance you

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2018
CosmicJames:

If you say exactly what you want, then it will be easy to advise you on what to do.

But on a serious note, I'm afraid you will/are wasting your energy searching for the reality of the spiritual world.

You know know why?
First, you can not know the situation of a thing or get the full knowledge of a thing unless/untill you experience it.

Secondly, you are a spirit in human body in the human realm. And the human realm have it own path(s)

However, by conscious efforts with sacrifices, you may develop into some higher knowledge within the human realm (not the spirit realm)

When trying to develop yourself through the line of higher knowledge, it is important to know your boundaries as well as what is available and possible for you.

It is easy to understand this idea if you consider the physical land and sea.

The two are of different natures maintaining their positions and boundaries.
The sea cannot, and will not occupy the land no matter what. Likewise the land because they are positioned, and being controlled by a higher/highest nature (God)

You are free to think.
But understand that some thoughts, if allowed can unbalance you

The same fear mongering that has kept Humans slaves of some higher Humanoid Species. Please do not spread this fear, it was for these fear mongering what made me face the so-called death and insanity to know what we are and I am not yet dead, so please STOP. I left my comfortable lifestyle and invested millions to study these God-Force and now I see why Truth is believed to be kept secret, it is NOT kept secret. People refuse to study, others like you spread unfounded fear. Such a shame.

There is nothing that Humans can not know, cos we are Gods and we, and the Sun, and the moon and the stars etc are made of the same stuff, so please, if you are scared of death, not everyone is.

Have you stepped outside your body ? I have
Have you met none physical beings ? I have
Have you seem the Cosmic Computer that hosts the Human Essence ? I have
Have you met your twin flame ? The Anti-matter aspect of your particulate nature ? I have

Have I worshipped any Being ? Called any Spirit ? Conjured anything ? Burnt any candle ? No I havent, and I will NEVER WORSHIP NO GODDAMN THING.

I use pure Scientific knowledge to access the Unified Field via the brain and the breathing and dietary controls.

And I am not yet dead, but I end up knowing things before they happen in my life daily.

My next mission is Immortality and How to see the future of others using Science and not some channeling.

Please STOP spreading fear, cos fear comes from ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

Give up meat, fish, egg, dairies, anything that has blood, heart and flesh. Do not kill and do not support the lifestyle that encourages others to kill any animal with intention of not eating them again. Do not beat yourself, just do your best.

What I am saying is, live on plant based diet, Yes, become a Vegan.
once again thanks a lot.

But being a vegan has to wait until I am 80. grin
on a serious note I am not just seeing leaving meat and fish as a possible practice for me.
The other advises you gave "Do not beat yourself , Just do your best" , These i will take.

thanks boss
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

once again thanks a lot.

But being a vegan has to wait until I am 80. grin
on a serious note I am not just seeing leaving meat and fish as a possible practice for me.
The other advises you gave "Do not beat yourself , Just do your best" , These i will take.

thanks boss

Hahahahahahaaha

You may not live up to 80 though, not a curse, but toxins from meat and other animal sources is responsible for accelerated aging. Personally, I can not even stand the smell of meat or fish. As you cross the Human Consciousness to the Christ/Cosmic Consciousness, the meat itself will make you wanna vomit.

Good luck though, just know that you are not under duress. Infinite Source must evolve eternally, but I am just hoping the real you will not give you too much knocks on the head for not aligning your visions to what the Soul mission should be.

Good luck mate.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

The same fear mongering that has kept Humans slaves of some higher Humanoid Species. Please do not spread this fear, it was for these fear mongering what made me face the so-called death and insanity to know what we are and I am not yet dead, so please STOP. I left my comfortable lifestyle and invested millions to study these God-Force and now I see why Truth is believed to be kept secret, it is NOT kept secret. People refuse to study, others like you spread unfounded fear. Such a shame.

There is nothing that Humans can not know, cos we are Gods and we, and the Sun, and the moon and the stars etc are made of the same stuff, so please, if you are scared of death, not everyone is.

Have you met your twin flame ? The Anti-matter aspect of your particulate nature ? I have

Have I worshipped any Being ? Called any Spirit ? Conjured anything ? Burnt any candle ? No I havent, and I will NEVER WORSHIP NO GODDAMN THING.

I use pure Scientific knowledge to access the Unified Field via the brain and the breathing and dietary controls.

And I am not yet dead, but I end up knowing things before they happen in my life daily.

My next mission is Immortality and How to see the future of others using Science and not some channeling.

hmm..nice.

I once became conscious in my dream and everything in that dream disappeared except for myself and that moment I tried to get up but noticed I couldn't move my physical body and then I realised I have projected astrally... that was not the first time for me but that was the first time I made a move to become aware of myself while in the dream so I can gain insight through that means.
it was scary how my dream world became totally blank...so for that reason I couldn't move completely out of body.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Dcholeric: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahahaaha

You may not live up to 80 though, not a curse, but toxins from meat and other animal sources is responsible for accelerated aging. Personally, I can not even stand the smell of meat or fish. As you cross the Human Consciousness to the Christ/Cosmic Consciousness, the meat itself will make you wanna vomit.

Good luck though, just know that you are not under duress. Infinite Source must evolve eternally, but I am just hoping the real you will not give you too much knocks on the head for not aligning your visions to what the Soul mission should be.

Good luck mate.
hmmm...the second paragraph is really something to consider...I am getting tired of the few knocks I have gotten already .

I hope you stay around to contribute some more to guys on this forum in cases where directions or experiences are needed .

thanks
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

You based your comment on the fact that I'm afraid. Very wrong! I'm not afraid, never! I mean why should I?

I think my choice of words make you think that I'm afraid.

When I said "I'm afraid @Dcholeric might be wasting time trying to know the spiritual world"
Doesn't mean that I'm afraid. No. What it does mean is that I'm "CONCERNED" because he will probably be wasting his time trying to do such.

I'm aware of the universe. My username can tell you more.

First, all you claimed to have done is nothing but a state of mind. They are not beyond the human realm. And anybody can do it.

That you have done that doesn't make any difference. It only mean that you are interested in such knowledge, and have taken the time to develop through that line.

It might interest you to know that the universe is full of unlimited knowledge, and people do invest time, money and resources into knowing what is important and interesting to them

So don't come here to tell us how you have invested this or that in the process of knowing what is important to you.

For the most part, there is no such thing as "death", only "change"

We only change from the human realm to the spirit realm. At which point we say death have occurred.

There is nothing human beings cannot know?
This statement have no argument within the human realm.

But when it has to do with the spirit realm, there is nothing that human beings know/can know

All that you think you know are within your reach -- the human realm.

The truth is that we are unlimited in some way. But certain level/realm limit us to what we can know and understand. And until we reach certain level/realm, there are things we cannot know and understand no matter how hard we try or can try.

This statement is easily understood when you bring a child into the picture.

A child of 2yrs has very little knowledge and understanding. But it doesn't mean that that child is limited in knowledge and understanding.
However, the level of that child cannot, and will not allow that child to know and understand what an adult knows and understands.

At the same time, that child will think that he/she knows and understands everything.

But in reality, that child practically knows nothing. And the child thinking that he/she understands and knows everything doesn't make any difference.

Bringing the human realm limit into this analysis,
you knows nothing. Only what is within your reach as human.

If you tell me that you have "Changed" (died) and was buried, so that your physical body no longer exist, then I will consider you to be having a knowledge of the spirit realm.

I will advise you to stop thinking that you've known something. The universe is just too big and vast for you to be thinking that you have known anything.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

hmmm...the second paragraph is really something to consider...I am getting tired of the few knocks I have gotten already .

I hope you stay around to contribute some more to guys on this forum in cases where directions or experiences are needed .

thanks

Nope, I am counting down to deactivating my account here, this place no longer deserves me, and I need to move on. But I will give you a piece of advicee. And keep this as a guide post.

Keep this in mind. I will not say anything about them, but if you ever experience these, not by reading but by experience and knowing, please understand that your progress has yielded results;

Number: 9
Color: Green

The hard knocks will stop then, and you will start knowing things before they happen and your thoughts will manifest instantly, what ever you think of, will come to pass.

Good luck in your search as I focus on higher versions of Truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

hmm..nice.

I once became conscious in my dream and everything in that dream disappeared except for myself and that moment I tried to get up but noticed I couldn't move my physical body and then I realised I have projected astrally... that was not the first time for me but that was the first time I made I move to become aware of myself while in the dream so I can gain insight through that means.
it was scary how my dream world became totally blank...so for that reason couldn't move completely out of body.

That is called Bi-Location, it is a stage which your Physical Vehicle is out of alignment with the subtle body that connects you to your Real Self within the Solar System. I hope you pay attention to the real you that is holding the console that control your body here.

When you say, MySelf, you are talking about the Self which is yours. that self is the real you, and this you physically here, is your body.

Stay hungry, but ignore religions for now and focus on Sciences. Religions can not take you that far. Religions stop at 3 and 6, the Dual nature of Polarized Material Universe.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by correctguy101(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
CosmicJames:

You based your comment on the fact that I'm afraid. Very wrong! I'm not afraid, never! I mean why should I?

I think my choice of words make you think that I'm afraid.

When I said "I'm afraid @Dcholeric might be wasting time trying to know the spiritual world"
Doesn't mean that I'm afraid. No. What it does mean is that I'm "CONCERNED" because he will probably be wasting his time trying to do such.

I'm aware of the universe. My username can tell you more.

First, all you claimed to have done is nothing but a state of mind. They are not beyond the human realm. And anybody can do it.

That you have done that doesn't make any difference. It only mean that you are interested in such knowledge, and have taken the time to develop through that line.

It might interest you to know that the universe is full of unlimited knowledge, and people do invest time, money and resources into knowing what is important and interesting to them

So don't come here to tell us how you have invested this or that in the process of knowing what is important to you.

For the most part, there is no such thing as "death", only "change"

We only change from the human realm to the spirit realm. At which point we say death have occurred.

There is nothing human beings cannot know?
This statement have no argument within the human realm.

But when it has to do with the spirit realm, there is nothing that human beings know/can know

All that you think you know are within your reach -- the human realm.

The truth is that we are unlimited in some way. But certain level/realm limit us to what we can know and understand. And until we reach certain level/realm, there are things we cannot know and understand no matter how hard we try or can try.

This statement is easily understood when you bring a child into the picture.

A child of 2yrs has very little knowledge and understanding. But it doesn't mean that that child is limited in knowledge and understanding.
However, the level of that child cannot, and will not allow that child to know and understand what an adult knows and understands.

At the same time, that child will think that he/she knows and understands everything.

But in reality, that child practically knows nothing. And the child thinking that he/she understands and knows everything doesn't make any difference.

Bringing the human realm limit into this analysis,
you knows nothing. Only what is within your reach as human.

If you tell me that you have "Changed" (died) and was buried, so that your physical body no longer exist, then I will consider you to be having a knowledge of the spirit realm.

I will advise you to stop thinking that you've known something. The universe is just too big and vast for you to be thinking that you have known anything.

Word....

None can experience or know it all. Not even the gods with their seemingly vast knowledge of the universe and it's workings...

CosmicJames, where your hand, I wan shake am
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by flamingREED(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

The same fear mongering that has kept Humans slaves of some Humanoid Species. Please do not spread this fear, it was for these fear mongering what made me face the so-called death and insanity to know what we are and I am not yet dead, so please STOP. I left my comfortable lifestyle and invested millions to study these God-Force and now I see why Truth is believed to be kept secret, it is NOT kept secret. People refuse to study, others like you spread unfounded fear. Such a shame.

Why have you not won a noble prize, at least in literature?

And when will you turn water into wine, multiply loaves of bread and at least walk on shallow water?

Synchronization is simply a simple thing that tells us that creation is very organised, and has the capacity to be stereotyped.

It's as simple as waking up at about the same hour of the night for a good number of days.

It's God's doing.
The Holy book says 'time and chance happens to everyone'.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Martinez19(m): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by CosmicJames(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

Nope, I am counting down to deactivating my account here, this place no longer deserves me, and I need to move on. But I will give you a piece of advicee. And keep this as a guide post.

Keep this in mind. I will not say anything about them, but if you ever experience these, not by reading but by experience and knowing, please understand that your progress has yielded results;

The hard knocks will stop then, and you will start knowing things before they happen and your thoughts will manifest instantly, what ever you think of, will come to pass.

I'm not sure if you actually understand how the universe works.
Just because you have some tiny knowledge of some sort, you are now feeling as if you are on top of the world?

The universe itself doesn't permit pride.
I can guarantee that it will not be loog and pride will destroy you.
I will advise you to follow the path of humility in your search for wisdom and advanced level of consciousness
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LightSpirit: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Billyonaire:

I see the number 9 almost always... what does it indicate exactly?
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LightSpirit: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
CosmicJames:

I'm not sure if you actually understand how the universe works.
Just because you have some tiny knowledge of some sort, you are now feeling as if you are on top of the world?

The universe itself doesn't permit pride.
I can guarantee that it will not be loog and pride will destroy you.
I will advise you to follow the path of humility in your search for wisdom and advanced level of consciousness
I smell anger... watch out!
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
LeiderJa:

For most people synchronicity is little more than weird coincidences, the result of the sub-conscious mind’s passion for order, but for the one who is on the path of light, it can represent a lot more. In his theory of synchronicity Carl Gustav Jung wrote that Event “A” is always followed by Event “B” even though there is no obvious connection between both events. I add what I was taught, that it is between the space of the two un-related events that the Magickal paradigm exists.

Without giving personal experiences, I would simply say that in order to take effective charge of the phenomenon you need full awareness during such moments that cosmic consciousness seeks your attention.
Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
LightSpirit:

I see the number 9 almost always... what does it indicate exactly?

I know this was not addressed to me but this just my tuppence' worth. The number 7 represents the number of completion, that is to say, Perfection. The number 9 is a superior number and a “Hidden number” it denotes a “Planetary issue” representing the connection between Earth and its Alter Ego planet. You are most fortunate if it plays a prominent part in your life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LightSpirit: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sarassin:

I know this was not addressed to me but this just my tuppence' worth. The number 7 represents the number of completion, that is to say, Perfection. The number 9 is a superior number and a “Hidden number” it denotes a “Planetary issue” representing the connection between Earth and its Alter Ego planet. You are most fortunate if it plays a prominent part in your life.
Hi Sarassin, as always your contribution is well appreciated. Even while reading this contributed, I looked up the time and I found it to be 7:19.

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by LightSpirit: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sarassin:

Hi Sarassin, as always your contribution is well appreciated. Even while reading this contribution, I looked up the time and I found it to be 7:19.

Re: Why Am I Seeing Time Synchronicity? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
LightSpirit:

Hi Sarassin, as always your contribution is well appreciated. Even while reading this contribution, I looked up the time and I found it to be 7:19.

Thanks LightSpirit. Both numbers are often in tandem, together in any order they signify a much higher calling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. / I Had A Rapture Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.