Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck (766 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Whyke141: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Those making the most noise; trying to blame everyone but themselves should know that Buhari did not come by accident. GEJ/PDP also did not lose by accident.

Just check the voting patterns in 2011 and 2015 anytime you want to run your motormouth. GEJ/PDP got 22.4 million votes in 2011 against Buhari/CPC's 12.2 million votes. Almost the whole of Nigeria (except a majority of the Muslim North and Osun state) were expectantly excited about the coming of the "shoeless messiah".

3 years later by 2014, those expectations had turned to despair and regrets to the majority that voted for the "shoeless messiah". Granting Diepreye Alamieyeseigha state pardon after he escaped from the UK disguised as a woman among other things broke most voters heart.

The only people that stilll supported GEJ/PDP after that are just the same kind of people currently supporting Buhari now despite his atrocious outing in close to 3 years.

Almost 10 million people who voted for GEJ in 2011 refused to vote for him in 2015. That is why GEJ/PDP got only 12.8 million votes as against the 22.4 million he got 4 years earlier. Buhari/APC's went on to increase his own votes to 15.4 million votes from 12.2 million votes 4 years earlier.

Out of this nearly 10 million voters who supported GEJ in 2011, about 3.2 million of them turned their support to Buhari. Close to 7 million who voted for GEJ in 2011 refused to vote for either of GEJ or Buhari.

You can do the arithmetic yourself before you start misyarning as usual.

The unintelligent Buhari did not come by accident. Something made people who have rejected him for 12 years in a row to accept him in 2015 or become indifferent. That massive change of mind happened within the 4 years from 2011 to 2015.

This political cycle is about repeating itself in the four years leading to 2019. Mark my words!

WRITTEN BY: MBE NWANIGA

SOURCE - https://manuelwhyke..com.ng/2018/03/president-muhammad-buhari-didnt-attain.html?m=1
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
y

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
2019 election is by the corner. Preparation is in top gear from all political party camps.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by chuksjuve(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
What is the essence of this thread!

I guess you just want to cause unnecessary and meaningless debates that will end up distracting us from the reality of the day..

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
God Cannot Be Shamed... The Reason God Allowed Buhari into Power was To Show The Worth How Worthless And Unintelligent He Is...

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Donpresh95(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mbe is living up to his name. MBE (tortoise) #Buhari mustgo WE ARE WISE NOW BRO

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Whyke141: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
chuksjuve:
What is the essence of this thread!

I guess you just want to cause unnecessary and meaningless debates that will end up distracting us from the reality of the day..

Can you please read through the post again?

This is an eye opener to the menace of buhari repeating itself just has Johnathan did.

Try and read with understanding and leave sentiment.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Whyke141: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
EzeDictator:
God Cannot Be Shamed... The Reason God Allowed Buhari into Power was To Show The Worth How Worthless And Unintelligent He Is...

Please state examples of his so-called Worthlessness & "Unintelligence
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by chuksjuve(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Whyke141:

Can you please read through the post again?

This is an eye opener to the menace of buhari repeating itself just has Johnathan did.

Try and read with understanding and leave sentiment.

I got the message rightly, unfortunately it will end up becoming a space for unnecessary banter that will end up defeating its purpose ..

That's the reason behind my initial narrative ..

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Whyke141:

Please state examples of his so-called Worthlessness & "Unintelligence
just Look At How Unintelligent You Are
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by babdap: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2018
The most senseless thread I ever read on nairaland.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Whyke141: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2018
chuksjuve:

I got the message rightly, unfortunately it will end up becoming a space for unnecessary banter that will end up defeating its purpose ..

That's the reason behind my initial narrative ..

True anyway...��
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Whyke141: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2018
babdap:
The most senseless thread I ever read on nairaland.

If you say so
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Didn't Attain Power By Accident! Neither Did Goodluck by Whyke141: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
just Look At How Unintelligent You Are

This didn't answer the question sir...

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Naomi Campbell In Lagos / Forgotten Facts : The Daring Raid On Libyan Defenses. / APC Senator: Omo-agege Storms Senate With Hoodlums Snatch Maze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.