Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet (67610 Views)

Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Isn't this strange.

President @MBuhari after his meeting with European Union (EU) Delegation earlier today at the State House, Abuja.

Social distancing.

Stay At Home. Stay Home.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1250063460215533568

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Wilstino: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Before you speculate, Experts says wearing nose mask, only helps prevent an infected person from passing the virus, it does not prevent an uninfected person from contracting it. Hence social distancing and good hygiene is being advocated. This is also the reason people are now advised to wear nose mask.

Hence, you may also look at it from the angle that Mr President is clean and doesn't want anyone meeting with him, to infect him with the virus.

319 Likes 33 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
I hope we all get a good laugh when this Corona episode is over.......see social distance phographying....100 years later a different President would be looking at this picture wondering kilode.

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by daddytime(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm Bubu wan imitate Trump abi wetin?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Citytrend: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Honestly this picture is not funny Oo.
Looks very annoying. As if he doesn't support the idea of face mask

Abeg joo, I will Build a company Logo or Website for your Product or Company

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Because the face is a mask itself tongue

If you know you know grin

403 Likes 42 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol
They are protecting themselves from the virus

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
You can't wear a mask on a mask.

No be me talk am o

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by nagastat: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thinking like you as trump sef no wear mask,never wear mask .......

angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trump doesn't wear face mask.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by sapientia(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wilstino:
Before you speculate, Experts says wearing nose mask, only helps prevent an infected person from passing the virus, it does not prevent an uninfected person from contracting it. Hence social distancing and good hygiene is being advocated. This is also the reason people are now advised to wear nose mask.

Hence, you may also look at it from the angle that Mr President is clean and doesn't want anyone meeting with him, to infect him with the virus.

The bolded is a lie.

Edited: All this people saying that masks is only for infected people, please ur sense even if its half of it. Am done.

Edited again; seems some people are deliberate clowns. The reason infected people wear mask is to avoid fluids that can escape from their nostrils and mouth.

If you are not wearing mask and a carrier sneezes close or even far from you. You will wish you wear wearing one.

If all of them are wearing mask, Buhari do not need it because they cant infect him with it and he can't infect them of he is infected.

When 2 people meet and one is wearing mask, both can be safe, its only a problem when more than one person is not wearing mask.

Better safe than sorry, WHEN LEAVING YOUR HOUSE, WEAR A MASK, WEAR A MASK, WEAR A MASK.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by fireback: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
how many facemask did you want him to wear for God sake?.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nah illiterate now
What do you expect?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by sammyj: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Buhari seems to already have the virus and has recovered which makes him immune to the virus. So please let the man rest and stop digging. Get a life face mask ko masquerade ni!! grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by gotnel: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Me personally, I am not comfortable wearing any mask. I feel shocked up and distressed when ever I put it on.
I believe in the social distancing and other aspects of prevention measures.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Do you people want him to double his face mask. Na wow o

25 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Ayo8(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bubu has anti-corona antibodies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by eneyoduke(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
He's a rat with 7 lives 3 gone, 4 lefts grin cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by mcmbonu: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Old Soldier never die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Wilstino: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
sapientia:

The bolded is a lie.

I didn't make that up. It was discussed on CNN by renowned US medical experts.

So ask yourself how did the health workers who contracted the virus get it. Didn't they wear mask be it N95 or surgical mask??

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by sapientia(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wilstino:

I didn't make that up. It was discussed on CNN by renowned US medical experts.

So ask yourself how the health workers who contracted the virus get. Didn't they wear mask be it N95 or surgical mask??

Discussed on CNN by medical experts.

Give me a trusted link so I can read it too.

You can make mistake

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Wilstino: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
sapientia:

You can make mistake

You didn't answer the question?

Well, I have told you a known fact. Also, why has the US and others not reopened thier economy, if wearing mask was the answer/solution. They could have asked everyone to wear mask and go about their normal business.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by PureGoldh(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Smh.... CoronaVirus will soon be a thing of the past.

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey.. Kindly call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 now let's talk about it..No hug or handshake dx period...Stay safe fam
Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by iluvdonjazzy: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
He is ANTI-CORONA, I love this their social distancing Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by abumeinben(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP, the Baba face na mask already, according to Maazi Kanu grin

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
nnamdi kanu and his gangs will say it's photoshop

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Uphand: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerians are ready to talk. Well see my signature below if you want to double your income stream and establish yourself in life.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Edusteve(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abba will be crying wherever he's now, imagine Mr president taking group pictures without him what a world. Wishing him speed recover is well.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
sapientia:

You can make mistake
am guessing u get ur covid updates only on nairaland. The face mask is just another way of preventing the virus from spreading. i.e an infectedd person is supposed to wear it to prevent the virus from going airborne during communication and infecting people. Although its a normal trend around the world for people both the infected and uninfected to wear face mask. Even the world health organization says face mask are not mandatory for an uninfected person.

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by fk001(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP if you think Buhari wants to lie about his health status don't you think it will be easier for him to wear the face mask as a cover up just to decieve you well well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet by mytime24(f): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
9lives

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.